Ashley Brokop Photography

Fort Mill, SC View map

$3,000 Most Popular Price

From wars to weddings...I have a passion for photography.
Feeling an urge to travel I joined the Air Force and became an aerial combat photographer. I have photographed on assignment in Europe and all over the Middle East. My military and life experiences have fused together and opened my eyes to a mixture of photojournalism and portrait photography.
I desired a job that would allow a little stability as my husband is in the AF and gone a lot. I also really wanted a job that would allow me to be more creative, allow my subjects to inspire me, and to photograph where there is no sniper fire.
...look thru my blog to see recent work. I would love to make some gorgeous pictures with you!

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
Save the Date

• User1154872 2+ years ago
    Ashley is an amazing and talented photographer! Her work is stunning and truly captures the moment. She has a way of being totally professional and just like a girlfriend all at the same time. Her personality makes it so easy to spend hours in front of her camera because she just has a way of putting you at ease. My husband and I hate stuffy, posed shots and she never does those. Several members of my wedding party and family commented on how much they loved Ashley, even after meeting her just once! I would recommend her to anyone having a photographer for any reason!
    Nancy Married on 10/13/2012
    Ashley is amazing! She did my daughter's wedding in Columbia SC and we could not have been more thrilled with her work. We feel like Ashley is now a family friend forever. She captured every single special moment from day one. Her photos tell a story about the entire wedding day. The first day she finished editing them I sat for hours going through them crying and thinking each time I went to the next one that they could not get any better,but with each photo they did. She and my daughter became very close throughout all the sessions because Ashley made her feel so special. The editing that she does is phenomenal. To me the most important vendor for a wedding is to have a great photographer and we found a gem with Ashley. I highly recommend Ashley Brokop and think she is the best photographer in South Carolina! Nancy Hall
    Emily Married on 05/12/2012
    Ashley got a lot of pictures that I LOVED and would have forgotten about! She was so much fun and put all of us at ease when the times got stressful! She was even offering help when some things didnt go as planned! She was attentive, and awesome, and even the boys listened to her! I would recommend her to everyone.....Not just because her pictures are the best I've seen, but becuase she was fun and personable and responsive!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Paper Dolls Wedding Hair & Makeup Paper Dolls Wedding Hair & Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ashley Brokop is one of my favorite photographer's! She is a wonderful person to be around and her work is amazing! I've had the pleasure of working with Ashley on several weddings this past year and the pictures are always beautiful. Some of my favorite pictures in my gallery for my website are Ashley's work! I can't wait to work with her again!!

amelia + dan amelia + dan Wedding Photographers

Ashley is a friend of ours that we always refer brides to when we are unavailable or already booked. She has an AH-mazing way of seeing the world, and she can tell stories with her photos which we love:). She is such a fun-loving person, and it shows in her photographs. If you want photos that capture your personality and produce a beautiful piece of art for your wall, please give her a call!

DeClare Cakes DeClare Cakes Wedding Cakes

Ashley is a great photographer and very pleasant to work with! I would highly recommend hiring her for your wedding or special event!

1432 Deer Forest Drive Fort Mill, 29707
8037202151
Location of (Ashley Brokop Photography)

Ashley Brokop Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ashley Brokop Photography include in the starting price?

Ashley Brokop Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Ashley Brokop Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ashley Brokop Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Ashley Brokop Photography offer?

Ashley Brokop Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Ashley Brokop Photography offer?

Ashley Brokop Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Ashley Brokop Photography offer for wedding events?

Ashley Brokop Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Ashley Brokop Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ashley Brokop Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding