Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Craig Collins Photography

We believe that hiring your wedding photographer is one of the most important investments you will make while planning your wedding.

Craig is a graduate of The School of Visual Arts in NYC and has been an architectural and wedding photographer for over 20 years. Over the years his commercial work has appeared in numerous publications and has allowed him to travel throughout the country.

Thank you for your interest in Craig Collins Photography. Please visit our website for more information and samples of our work.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

25 Reviews for Craig Collins Photography

Albums (2)
Digital Files (2)
High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

Trust the man, he can work miracles with the camera. It is always a pleasure to work with down to earth individuals that are easy to communicate with. The end results of our engagement photos are breath taking and the wedding photos capture the excitement of the evening and turned out perfect. Thank you for a great experience and capturing the connection between Jess and I. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for any occasion.

Profile Picture Rob, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Craig was a pleasure to have photograph our wedding. He was great to work with on our special day. He seemed to be everywhere to capture tons of special moments from different angles. I have no idea how he moved so fast during the ceremony unnoticed to get all those great shots. And during the posed shots he was very personable and charming, leading all of family and friends to relax, smile and look great. Even though he'd never been to our wedding venue he had a keen eye for spotting great locations for shots. He really captured the essence of our wedding's feeling and atmosphere in his photos. Every time I look at the pictures they bring the biggest smile to my face. And the visual aspect of his work speaks for itself: stunning. beautiful.

Profile Picture D, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Craig is the photographer you will want to hire for your wedding or any other special occasion in your life! From the minute my husband and I sat down and met with Craig, we loved working with him. Not only is he an amazing photographer, but he is truly passionate about his job and taking the most creative and memorable photos on your big day. My husband and I did our engagement shoot with Craig and we knew we made the right decision by signing a contract with him for our wedding. Craig was flexible and took us to where we wanted our shots captured for our and the pictures came out beautiful! We had such a good time with Craig during our engagement shoot that we kept saying we couldn't wait to see him again on the day of our wedding!!! We continually raved about him to our families for months and on our wedding day, our families understood why. They equally loved working with Craig and joked about him already being hired for our siblings future weddings! Craig brought an amazing assistant and videographer with him the day of our wedding and the entire crew was incredible to work with. We laughed and joked with all of them all night. Craig was very familiar with our venue, Rock Island Lake Club, so the photos he captured for us were all taken in the best places, with the right amount of lighting. Craig was always professional and answered any and all of our questions. You want to hire Craig for your wedding day or any other special occasion! You will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/17/17, 5 Reviews

Save the Date
Negatives
3 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Craig Collins Photography on numerous weddings, and photo shoots. Craig is so creative. And I love how he uses natural lighting. I know if I recommend Craig, my clients won't be disappointed.

Craig Collins is an outstanding photographer. I have worked many weddings with him and his staff. They are always professional, engaging and easy to work with. I always know my night as a DJ will be much easier when Craig is working with me.

Craig Collins photography is a top notch studio. We work together occasionally and I as a studio owner recommend them for your photography needs, but I would try us first..lol... JK . CIP Studios love's you guys.

38 Miller Dr, Boonton, NJ 07005   See On Map