Portsmouth, Portsmouth, NH 03801 Map · Phone number

About CPark Makeup

Chrissy Park is New England makeup artist specializing in natural, spfx, airbrush, fashion/runway and bridal makeup. Growing up with a love of Broadway and the old Hollywood era she was drawn to the behind the scenes aspect of it all, which led her to focus on makeup. With a passion for learning as much as she can about her craft she moved from New Hampshire to Los Angeles and attended Makeup Designory in Burbank.

​Her goal is to have each individual who sits in her chair to feel they are at their highest potential whether it be transforming them into a character or creating a custom beauty look.

• Robesteur's Salon

5 Reviews for CPark Makeup

1 User photo

• F

Hannah C · Married on 09/07/2019

Fabulous makeup artist who can do a range of looks

I had a great experience with Chrissy at CPark Makeup for my wedding! She was super patient and helpful during the trial - I hadn't had makeup done by someone else before, and she did a great job explaining and adjusting things until I was comfortable. Also, her makeup lasted through one of the hottest days of the summer and still looked amazing at the end of the night! On the day of the wedding, she did makeup for me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law. The moms were both a little nervous and Chrissy did an outstanding job making them feel comfortable and glamorous. I was also impressed by her natural makeup looks in addition to the more glam looks - she is very talented. I highly recommend Chrissy!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Jess · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome experience!!

She was incredibly professional and made me feel comfortable. Not to mention her makeup skills are unreal, and I felt like a queen!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Michelle Sule · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent!

Chrissy did the wedding makeup for me and my entire bridal party, 7 women in total. She was very professional and personable! Being an individual who never wears make up she made me feel super comfortable in the chair and was very patient with my lack of knowledge. She gave me a very natural look and made me feel beautiful for my big day. I highly recommend her for any makeup needs you may have!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

CPark Makeup FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Portsmouth Portsmouth, NH, 03801 See on map
    Location of (CPark Makeup)