Courtney Marie Photography, Inc.

Courtney Marie Photography, Inc.

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

34 Reviews for Courtney Marie Photography, Inc.

User Photos
Destination / Travel (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)

amazing company ran with love an determination that your day will be captured amazingly

Profile Picture Glenna, 8/8/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great photographer! She truly knows how to capture real smiles and emotions during any photo opportunity. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
0.5

Hiring Courtney Marie Photography was the absolute worst decision I made the entire planning process. One day I was scrolling through Facebook. She posted a long post about a newer photographer who she had a falling out with. I realized it was about MY photographer. So you fire my photographer, and I find out on Facebook 2 MONTHS later? Her only resolution was to up my package at no additional cost. The photographers she gave me were uncreative and awful. When doing the bridal party pictures, we asked the photographer for ideas and her response was “I’m not really good at that.” The entire time, all they had us doing was smiling and walking. There are hardly any family photos, and none of the fun/romantic photos you’d like to have from your wedding. They pulled my husband and I away from our reception for 45 minutes to take the company’s signature photo outside. Our guests and parents had no idea where we went or why we were gone for so long, and this photo was not even something we wanted done. Six weeks after the wedding, I ask for an ETA. She replied “12 weeks from the wedding.” I sent her a screenshot of my contract, and told her it states 8 weeks. She responds “Oh! I’ll put a rush on them then!” So you’re going to RUSH my WEDDING PHOTOS because YOU weren’t organized enough to know that I signed the OLD contract? She has never sent me anything within the given time frame or without me asking multiple times for it. My final outcome of my wedding photos is beyond dissatisfying. There is not a single photo of my husband seeing me walk down the aisle, or a photo of me walking to him down the aisle. She claims most of our photos didn’t turn out right, and blamed the setup of the church. With how much we paid for this, it should really be up to us whether a photo “turned out right.” After expressing the dissatisfaction of us and our family, “all Courtney could offer” was a refund on the album we told her we do not wish to continue with.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1479245890267 img2153
220x220 sq 1479245683329 377
220x220 sq 1438907281134 img0385

1 ENDORSEMENT
It was such a pleasure to work with Courtney Marie Photographer on my client's wedding day! She was very adaptable to my working style while still getting the perfect shots of her client. She was nothing but kind to me and my assistant that day, and was ecstatic to take away my business card as a future referral. Her work also speaks for itself, and you are in good hands with Courtney as your photographer!

Parma, OH 44134   See On Map