Courtney Marie Photography, Inc.

Courtney Marie Photography, Inc.

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

33 Reviews for Courtney Marie Photography, Inc.

User Photos
Destination / Travel (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)

amazing company ran with love an determination that your day will be captured amazingly

Profile Picture Glenna, 8/8/20, 1 Review
0.5

Hiring Courtney Marie Photography was the absolute worst decision I made the entire planning process. One day I was scrolling through Facebook. She posted a long post about a newer photographer who she had a falling out with. I realized it was about MY photographer. So you fire my photographer, and I find out on Facebook 2 MONTHS later? Her only resolution was to up my package at no additional cost. The photographers she gave me were uncreative and awful. When doing the bridal party pictures, we asked the photographer for ideas and her response was “I’m not really good at that.” The entire time, all they had us doing was smiling and walking. There are hardly any family photos, and none of the fun/romantic photos you’d like to have from your wedding. They pulled my husband and I away from our reception for 45 minutes to take the company’s signature photo outside. Our guests and parents had no idea where we went or why we were gone for so long, and this photo was not even something we wanted done. Six weeks after the wedding, I ask for an ETA. She replied “12 weeks from the wedding.” I sent her a screenshot of my contract, and told her it states 8 weeks. She responds “Oh! I’ll put a rush on them then!” So you’re going to RUSH my WEDDING PHOTOS because YOU weren’t organized enough to know that I signed the OLD contract? She has never sent me anything within the given time frame or without me asking multiple times for it. My final outcome of my wedding photos is beyond dissatisfying. There is not a single photo of my husband seeing me walk down the aisle, or a photo of me walking to him down the aisle. She claims most of our photos didn’t turn out right, and blamed the setup of the church. With how much we paid for this, it should really be up to us whether a photo “turned out right.” After expressing the dissatisfaction of us and our family, “all Courtney could offer” was a refund on the album we told her we do not wish to continue with.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

I am so happy we used Courtney as our photographer. Not only is she extremely talented, prompt, and professional, but she is also super cool and makes you feel so comfortable taking the pictures. I was so nervous, but after 5 minutes with her I was 100% at ease. I would and WILL recomend her to all my friends and family. Outstanding!!

Profile Picture Cathie, 9/30/17, 1 Review

15 Photos

Portfolio

15 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
It was such a pleasure to work with Courtney Marie Photographer on my client's wedding day! She was very adaptable to my working style while still getting the perfect shots of her client. She was nothing but kind to me and my assistant that day, and was ecstatic to take away my business card as a future referral. Her work also speaks for itself, and you are in good hands with Courtney as your photographer!

Events