Courtney Marie Photography, Inc. Reviews

38 | Cleveland, OH

38 Reviews for Courtney Marie Photography, Inc.

Courtney Marie Photography, Inc. 1
Courtney Marie Photography, Inc. 2
Courtney Marie Photography, Inc. 3
Courtney Marie Photography, Inc. 4
Courtney Marie Photography, Inc. 5
Courtney Marie Photography, Inc. 6
Courtney Marie Photography, Inc. 7

Glenna · Getting married on 08/08/2020

amazing company ran with love an determination that your day will be captured amazingly

• Amber

Amber Cowen · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Courtney is a photo rockstar!

We love love love our engagement photos. Courtney really knows how to capture the moments! Every picture is so natural and beautiful! We cannot wait for her to do our wedding photos in 2019!!!!

Courtney Marie Photography, Inc. 8
    Courtney Marie Photography, Inc. 9
    Courtney Marie Photography, Inc. 10
    Courtney Marie Photography, Inc. 11
    Courtney Marie Photography, Inc. 12
    Courtney Marie Photography, Inc. 13

Sabrina · Married on 09/15/2018

HANDS DOWN BEST WEDDING VENDOR!! Choosing Courtney to be our wedding day photographer was the best decision we made! She was absolutely fabulous from start to finish! When we first met she made us feel so comfortable and at ease. She definitely knows her stuff and she goes above and beyond to make sure you get exactly what you want. The day of the wedding both her and her second shooter were great! They helped with anything and everything still while getting amazing shots! The final product is amazing the photos are breath taking ! Courtney Marie Photographery is without a doubt a 10/10 !!

Logann · Married on 07/14/2018

I am so grateful we chose Courtney for our wedding photographer. From the moment I first met with her, she made me feel comfortable and like she was one of my good friends! Courtney and her assistant made our wedding day perfect. Not only were they professional, but they were fun to work with. Courtney even bustled my wedding dress for me :) I've seen sneak pictures from our big day and am obsessed with them. She truly knows how to capture each moment so beautifully and naturally. I would recommend Courtney to anyone looking for a photographer!

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

Great photographer! She truly knows how to capture real smiles and emotions during any photo opportunity. Highly recommend!

Cathie · Married on 09/30/2017

I am so happy we used Courtney as our photographer. Not only is she extremely talented, prompt, and professional, but she is also super cool and makes you feel so comfortable taking the pictures. I was so nervous, but after 5 minutes with her I was 100% at ease. I would and WILL recomend her to all my friends and family. Outstanding!!

Adam · Married on 09/23/2017

Our experience was absolutely first class. Very friendly and very professional. The wedding was outside and couldn’t have been any more perfect. Courtney and her team captured every moment with the perfection we would have hoped for! Hats off to the team for such an amazing and beautiful job.

Courtney Marie Photography, Inc. 14
    Courtney Marie Photography, Inc. 15
    Courtney Marie Photography, Inc. 16

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2017

Courtney was really great. Very professional and easy to work with. The engagement session was a lot of fun. We spent most of the time laughing. Our wedding photos are so beautiful. Highly recommended.

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2017

What can’t I say about Courtney; she is the most down to earth and compassionate person. She made my wedding day so special!! She was more like a wedding coordinator and photographer all in one. She fixed my dress, my bridesmaid’s hair and made me feel like her and I have been best friends for years. There are no words to how much I love all of the images she captured. She will be my photographer for every occasion! She is truly THE BEST!!!

Kayley · Married on 08/05/2017

Courtney Marie Photography Inc. is always my "go to" for pictures. She has taken my daughters milestone pictures since she was 3 years old (now 7) and happy to add my new son to the mix! She always comes up with creative ideas to make your photo one of a kind! I appreciate how hard she works and truly cares for her clients! Her wedding shots are my absolute favorite!

• User5535370 · 1+ year ago

I am so excited to be working with Courtney! From our initial meeting, she instantly made me comfortable and took the time to answer all the questions my parents and I had. It was more like talking with an old friend than someone we just met. She also ensured me that she will do whatever she can on the day of the wedding to make sure I'm not stressed out, which I thought is absolutely incredible for a vendor to do! I love the pictures from her portfolio and am so excited she will be able to capture our special day! Her wedding package includes two shooters, with her starting when the bride starts to get ready and the second shooter starting as soon as the men get ready, and then both are with the couple throughout the entire day - up to the end of the reception! I am confident that any and all special moments from our wedding day will be captured. I definitely encourage new brides in the area to look her up and contact her!

Candice · Married on 05/19/2017

We used Courtney Marie Photography for our Wedding in May, 2017. If you are searching for a photographer, you are in luck, you can just stop now! (lol) We have nothing but great things to say.

Courtney (& her team) have such an amazing talent for capturing moments – which is what I wanted most of our pictures to be. I didn’t want 100 pictures of us posing & smiling directly at the camera, some yes, but not all. Those photos don’t take you back to your wedding day – the candid ones do - the photos that show the natural excitement and happiness in everyone’s expression. Our sneak peek pictures were posted when we were on our honeymoon & I’ve looked at them so many times – they are just so beautiful! I cannot wait to see the rest!

Not only did the pictures turn out great but Courtney (& her team) were truly wonderful to be with all day. Your photographer will be the vendor that is with you ALL day – we were so lucky to have fun, professional, easy going photographers. They honestly were the best!

(Unfortunately, the second photographer’s name is escaping me.) But if you are contemplating 1 or 2 photographers – we are so happy we went with 2! I feel that there isn’t a moment of our wedding day that wasn’t captured.

Hopefully, I will have some more events to be photographed & we can work together again!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2017

My fiancé and I had a great time shooting our engagement photos with Courtney! She made the experience fun and our photos turned out beautiful. We cannot wait to work with her again in May for our wedding!

Michelle · Married on 04/28/2017

Absolutely loved our engagement session! She knew exactly how to portray our personalities in our pictures, and we had a ton of fun doing it! Very relaxed, and extremely professional. Can't wait for our wedding day pictures! ??

Mary · Married on 10/15/2016

Today we got our engagement pictures done at the narmada winery in amissville va. Made plans because of the weather. Courtney is such a great person, first time I met her and feels like I've known her my whole life!!! Can't wait to see the pictures and next year for our wedding!!!! My wedding sneak peeks pictures came out amazing!!!!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband and I got married on October 8, 2016. We had Cassi and Richard from Courtney Marie Photography inc and I have nothing but good things to say about them! Cassi came to the girls in the morning before the church and Richard went to meet the guys. They were so personable and easy to get along with. They were not overbearing or hounding all day which I loved! (They did get pictures done when they needed to be done though) Courtney offered great deals which made it very affordable. Courtney was very reliable and easy to get a hold of. You will not be disappointed if you choose Courtney Marie Photography.

• Private_User399

Jillian · Married on 10/08/2016

She took our engagement photos, and it was absolutely

Cassi · Married on 10/05/2016

She's amazing! A great photographer!

Bethany · Married on 10/01/2016

We absolutely loved Courtney and her photography. Our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures turned out absolutely stunning. We shared our sneak peak with many people and everyone asked for her name because they were so impressed. She is very professional, friendly and makes you feel comfortable...like you've known her forever. Quick turn around time for our pictures as well, and can't beat the price as well as the quality. Courtney was also 9 months pregnant for our big day, but she showed up and did an outstanding job. Highly recommend her and her assistants!

Bre · Married on 09/04/2016

When we were first looking for photographers and had a consultation with Courtney, we were left knowing that this was going to be our photographer. She just awed us with her expertise, portfolio, and that she was basically a side wedding planner if you needed help with anything - she was prepared for it all! So we booked her.

Courtney did our engagement photos at the Cleveland Public Library several months ago and people STILL talk about how amazing they were. Even so that my cousin is convinced she wants to book Courtney for her engagement photos when she gets engaged.

On 9/4/16 Courtney and her team also did our wedding photos! They were very professional and willing to show up at the time I asked of them. While the guys still were decorating, I heard one of the photographers ran around capturing the place and then when the guys put their whole outfits on without the photographer there, she made sure to have them take off their jackets and capture those memorable moments. The entire night Courtney and her team were wonderful to work with. I had family members comment on how amazing our photographers were at the wedding, and one even said she saw them capturing the perfect moments and being right where they needed to be. Not only were they professional and skilled, they were also great people to work with - which to me was the perfect experience (especially since they're with you the whole day!) Our sneak peeks already look incredible, I can't wait to see more!
    ~Breahna and David

Arynn · Married on 07/23/2016

Courtney made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day. Not only did she take amazing pictures but she took care of me that day whether it was help with the dress or driving me places! you will be so comfortable with Courtney and you will love your wedding pictures!

Brittany · Married on 07/18/2016

Courtney did a fantastic job on my wedding photography!! She took the time to be with me (the bride) the whole day while her assistant stayed with the groom. Our wedding party pictures couldn't have turned out any better. She only walked the park a few minutes before we started taking pictures and you would have thought she had taken dozens of pictures there! Great job! We even ended up hiring her to do our newborn photos a year and a half later! Fantastic service!!!

Courtney and Amanda were fantastic! They were professional without being stuffy, friendly without being invasive, and made everyone feel comfortable! One of my bridesmaids even asked me how long I had known Courtney! She thought we had been friends for years! She has a true gift on getting her job done and feeling like family while she's doing it! She posted sneek peeks quickly and I CANNOT wait to see the rest! Our engagement session was perfect, and I'm sure our wedding pictures will be too!!!

Nicole · Married on 05/16/2016

Courtney did my sister in laws wedding and did wonderful! Very professional and the pictures turned out amazing! Would definitely recommend!

ashley · Married on 10/17/2015

We booked Courtney as our photographer after not looking at anyone else and just seeing her deal on the bridal shower page. From the very beginning it was like we had known Courtney forever. She was so friendly and personable. She worked with us with our engagement pictures and was so amazing at our wedding. She kept in contact with us throughout the whole process!