Winston Salem, NC 27104 Map · Phone number

About Courtney Grant Photography

Providing a variety of services including maternity, family, and senior portraits. We also provide engagement and wedding photography in Winston-Salem, NC as well as the surrounding areas! Using natural light, we capture not only images of your session, but memories you can cherish long after your session has ended.

dsc857
c5b8076cdac40d7a 1391612177103 dsc089
dsc076

12 Reviews for Courtney Grant Photography

Kayla · Married on 10/01/2016

I can't say enough great things about Courtney and her talent. She didn't hesitate when I requested to take a two hour road trip to Boone for engagement photos. She was even willing to hike up mountains with us to capture breathtaking sunset photos. My faince and I never had professional photos taken before and Courtney coached us through the entire process (how to pose, where to stand for best lighting, when to fix our hair/clothing, etc..). She was very laid back, fun, professional, and dedicated. We received the digital versions of our photos so quickly and cannot wait to receive prints! I 100% wouldn't change a thing about our experience!

Sent on 03/16/2016
  • I

Ilse · Married on 11/07/2015

Courtney did an outstanding job with our engagement pictures!I have hired her for my engagement, bridals, and wedding. When I first started to look for photographers, I was quite worried because it seemed like everyone was booked but thankfully Courtney was not even when we had to change our date! I looked at her work before emailing her and was already blown away with just looking at all her amazing pictures! Our engagement pictures were incredible.She did such a good job. She made it so easy especially since we had never had professional pictures done. We are still over the moon on how beautiful our pictures turned out. Five stars does not give her enough credit for her talented work. Can't wait to see shoot my bridals and wedding with her! Courtney is brilliant to say the least. Thanks for our awesome pictures! I would highly recommend Courtney!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Kelli · Married on 10/17/2015

We've known Courtney since high school, so it was great to work with someone who has known the two of us and knew our personalities (kinda shy in front of the camera). Courtney and her assistance were awesome and very professional! We our so happy with our pictures!! We received a CD with all the images and an online gallery that we could share with friends and family. Courtney is very talented and we were so happy we could share our special day with her!!

Sent on 02/02/2016