Courtney Grant Photography Reviews

12 | Winston Salem, NC

12 Reviews for Courtney Grant Photography

12 Courtney Grant Photography Reviews

Kayla · Married on 10/01/2016

I can't say enough great things about Courtney and her talent. She didn't hesitate when I requested to take a two hour road trip to Boone for engagement photos. She was even willing to hike up mountains with us to capture breathtaking sunset photos. My faince and I never had professional photos taken before and Courtney coached us through the entire process (how to pose, where to stand for best lighting, when to fix our hair/clothing, etc..). She was very laid back, fun, professional, and dedicated. We received the digital versions of our photos so quickly and cannot wait to receive prints! I 100% wouldn't change a thing about our experience!

• I

Ilse · Married on 11/07/2015

Courtney did an outstanding job with our engagement pictures!I have hired her for my engagement, bridals, and wedding. When I first started to look for photographers, I was quite worried because it seemed like everyone was booked but thankfully Courtney was not even when we had to change our date! I looked at her work before emailing her and was already blown away with just looking at all her amazing pictures! Our engagement pictures were incredible.She did such a good job. She made it so easy especially since we had never had professional pictures done. We are still over the moon on how beautiful our pictures turned out. Five stars does not give her enough credit for her talented work. Can't wait to see shoot my bridals and wedding with her! Courtney is brilliant to say the least. Thanks for our awesome pictures! I would highly recommend Courtney!

Kelli · Married on 10/17/2015

We've known Courtney since high school, so it was great to work with someone who has known the two of us and knew our personalities (kinda shy in front of the camera). Courtney and her assistance were awesome and very professional! We our so happy with our pictures!! We received a CD with all the images and an online gallery that we could share with friends and family. Courtney is very talented and we were so happy we could share our special day with her!!

Jeannie · Married on 10/17/2015

Courtney was the photographer for our daughters October wedding. Courtney was great to work with from the very beginning to the last photo at the reception. She was patient with questions and prompt with returning phone calls. She was professional and very friendly. She has that personality that puts you at ease. She was very attentive and made sure that our daughters wishes for specific photos were taken. She had her hands full with our 2 1/2 year old grandson, but captured some awesome pictures of him. The photos turned out beautiful!.. I would definitely recommend Courtney to friends and family.

Evie · Married on 08/15/2015

Courtney Grant made sure my bridal portrait experience was wonderful! Courtney was super easy to communicate with prior to the session. She was also very helpful in suggesting a location for the portraits. We decided to go with Tanglewood Park and it was a great spot! Courtney was so sweet and personable the whole time. Her turn around time for picture edits was also very quick. I can't wait to share the pictures with others! Overall, I had a great experience and have only positive things to say about Courtney and her business!

Emily · Married on 05/30/2015

I can't say enough good things about Courtney. She is professional, dependable, amazingly talented, and SO sweet! You can tell she really loves what she does! I hired her for my engagement, bridal, and wedding photos, and I could not be more pleased!! Granted, I haven't seen all of the wedding photos yet, I have no doubt they are going to be so amazing after seeing what she did with my engagement and bridal photos. Sometimes it can be really awkward to take photos with your fiancé...not with her! She is so personable you feel so comfortable in front of her and you both feel so natural. She really listened to me and what I wanted, and was more than happy to look at my Pinterest to see what shots I wanted, and wrote them down to make sure I got the ones I loved the most. I HIGHLY recommend you call her for your photos. She traveled all across NC for me, from Blowing Rock, to Durham, to Wilmington! Thanks so much for your amazing work Courtney!

Megan · Married on 05/23/2015

Where do I begin.. After Patrick and I got engaged, picking the right photographer for us was very important because every girl wants the perfect pictures that captures every sweet detail and memory. Courtney went above and beyond to provide us we the sweetest engagement photos, then to my perfect bridal portraits, and finally but not least to our breath taking wedding photos! Courtney has a true calling and goes above and beyond to make every aspect that you want to incorpate into your photos possible. Thank you Courtney for capturing our love story and being a part of it! We will forever be grateful!

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2015

When Ryan and I got engaged, there was one thing we knew for sure about our big day and that was that Courtney would be our photographer! There are not enough words for how much we love Courtney! She's been a friend for a long time. She is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet and is super fun to work with on a professional level as well... I couldn't have imagined anyone else capturing our special day and events leading up to it. Book her now, you won't regret it!!

Ben · Married on 10/12/2014

From a value, passion, and quality standpoint, this Father of The Bride gives a 10!!

Chelsea · Married on 01/25/2014

Courtney did a wonderful job photographing our wedding! She was very flexible and made sure she captured the pictures we wanted, as well as used her own creativity to go beyond what we could have asked for. I know we will be able to cherish the memories from our special day for a lifetime because of Courtney.

Jesse · Married on 06/19/2012

Courtney was very professional and is so fun to be around! She has a great talent and captured our entire day, wedding party, families and scenery, wonderfully. I couldn't have asked for better!

Chelsea · Married on 04/21/2012

CR Photography is wonderful to work with. I used CR Photography for my wedding photography and the pictures turned out amazing! She had great ideas for poses and the quality of the pictures was great. I was very happy with how they turned out and the professionalism. I would highly recommend CR Photography for future events.