Engagement
Shoot included

About Courtney Bowlden Photography

International wedding and portrait photographer. Based in Seattle but loves to travel!

I love weddings and get so excited when wedding season rolls around. I love all the beautiful little details and emotion of the day. I love capturing raw emotion and being able to tell a story of the day through my photos. I am flexible when needed, but also am happy to give direction to make every photo look amazing.

I love getting to know my clients and truly becoming their friend. By getting to know you and your fiance, I can capture your personality and love in every photo I take. I give a little direction when needed but like to just capture the day as it unfolds so the story can be told through every photo.

I have been featured on several blogs including Style Me Pretty, Rustic Wedding Chic, Seattle Bride, The Knot, Borrowed and Blue (Washington ad California), The Southern California Bride, Wedding Chicks, A Thousand Threads, Aisle Candy, Wedding Wire, Bridesview, Pretty Little Weddings, La Bella Bride, The 30 Something Bride, Studio DIY, Wed Candy, Wedding Obsession, Wed4Less NW, and Brautstories.

Courtney Bowlden Photography

Boudoir Shoot (3)
Prints (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)

Words cannot express how much I adore Courtney. We first found Courtney through her blog - she photographed a wedding at our venue two years ago and the photos were stunning.

From the moment I first got in touch with Courtney, her genuine outlook and organized approach helped me feel comfortable and excited! As someone who also doesn't love having her photo taken, Courtney makes you feel calm and beautiful.

Because she's a Bellingham photographer and we're down in Tacoma, she was extremely flexible with timelines, and we also opted to have her photograph the rehearsal dinner versus meeting her for an engagement session. It's great to have those pictures now, too!

Kelsey, Courtney's assistant, is also fantastic. She's bubbly and fun, and made all of the groomsmen, bridesmaids, and families feel comfortable. Her detail shots are also AMAZING.

All of our photos are so beautiful - I can't stop staring at them.

I highly recommend reaching out to Courtney if you're looking for an insanely talented, bright and bubbly photographer.

Photos
Profile Picture Meghan, 9/30/17, 15 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

I love Courtney so much! She was so fun to work with and really pulled our personalities out in her photos. We used her for engagement and wedding pictures and wouldn't have it any other way. She is so sweet and personable; you'd be sorry not to select her as your photography vendor!

Profile Picture Brianne , 9/9/17, 6 Reviews