Since 1975 couples have trusted The County Line to cater their weddings off-site as well as host rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, and receptions in our various locations. we have packages to fit any and all of your needs so let The County Line show your guests what Real Southwest Hospitality is all about! Two great Austin settings to fill all of your needs. Both are available for events 7 days a week.
On The Lake - Set in an old lake lodge, the County Line on the Lake is right on Bull Creek just off Lake Austin and has been well known for years as THE place in Austin to take out-of-town guests. Enjoy a cold beer or margarita on our large redwood deck over-looking the water. Several party room options for groups of any size. Our large party tent can accommodate groups of up to 120 comfortably or can be opened up onto the lawn for even larger parties. The Lake also offers a beautiful lakeside lawn and arbor the would make a great setting for your wedding ceremony.
On The Hill - Located in a historic old "Speak-easy," the County Line on the Hill offers an incredible 20-mile view of the beautiful Texas Hill Country. The sunsets are spectacular! Along with our legendary bar-b-q, we also offer a full line of grilled goodies including Fish, Chicken, and Steaks.
At the County Line on the Hill, we invite you to enjoy our private party room along with its two private decks overlooking a 25-mile view of the beautiful Texas Hill Country. The room can accommodate up to 100 of your closest family and friends. Sunset views from the decks' are breathtaking.
512-327-1742 or email@example.com
5 Reviews for County Line on the Lake
Recommended by 100% of couples
2 User photos
Courtney Aguilar · Getting married on 07/12/2021
Phenomenal & Flexible
My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at the County Line on the Lake this past December. We'd originally booked a wedding venue in Las Vegas and spent about 9 months planning our Vegas destination wedding. But, in true 2020 fashion, due to COVID travel restrictions and high case numbers around the country , we made the very tough decision to change our plans to an Austin wedding, and had to plan everything in about 3 months. We knew we wanted an intimate, smaller wedding and wanted to choose an Austin-original restaurant. We toured the grounds of the County Line with Krissy and knew it was the place for us! We booked the Boy Scout Room for our serving area, the Grand Pavilion for dinner seating, cake table and dance floor, and the grounds for our ceremony and extra space for guests to spread out during the reception. We had about 40 guests and everyone was able to enjoy the reception safely. Here are just a few of the reasons we loved our experience:
- The space was beautiful! We received so many compliments on how beautiful the grounds were. (In fact, we had a friend tell us later, "I thought it was weird that you were getting married at a BBQ joint, but when we walked in and saw the place, we went, 'Oh. This is gorgeous!'")
- Making our payments online was incredibly easy, and pricing for everything was incredibly fair.
- The food was absolutely delicious.
- The bar package was awesome as far as alcohol selection and brands, and was very fairly priced.
- We had a BOAT EXIT! (This was the COOLEST thing and was one of my favorite parts of the day. County Line Owner Skeeter and his wife and County Line's Director of Special Events, Vanessa, were our captain and co-captain on the boat. They gave us blankets, a bottle of champagne and glasses, a custom sign for the back of the boat, and were gracious hosts. They took us out on the lake to the 360 bridge and back. After the craziness of the day, it was so nice to just sit as newly married husband-and-wife and have some quiet time out on the water.)
- All staff were friendly and helpful. (and SAFE! ALL MASKED AND GLOVED!)
- Our original ceremony location was to be our church's outdoor garden. Due to impending Stage 5 restrictions in Austin, our church decided it wouldn't be possible to host our wedding. So, with only 4 days' notice, we called Krissy to ask if we could have our ceremony at the County Line. She didn't bat an eye, and made it happen for us!
- Krissy is the queen!!! She was calm, flexible with ALL of the curveballs thrown at us the week of, and great with communication, both via phone and email. She was very detail-oriented and always had a thoughtful and thorough answer for every question we asked. Her ultimate goal, through the entire process, was to make sure we were happy.
- In order to have the safest wedding ceremony and reception possible, we made sure much of our day's events would take place outside. And just our luck... it rained on our wedding day. Krissy got in contact with my matron of honor that morning and we worked out a plan for chair placement so that the guests wouldn't sink into the mushy grass during the ceremony.
- The staff made us a "to-go box" of buffet leftovers, and helped my family box up the rest of our cake.
Our experience at the County Line on the Lake was phenomenal and we are so thankful to Krissy, Skeeter, Vanessa, and the entire staff for making our wedding day so wonderful. Thank you, County Line!Sent on 01/11/2021
Maerose · Married on 03/25/2017
I had my rehearsal dinner at the County Line on the Hill and Working with Mike and the whole team was a great experience. Customer support was wonderful, they were very flexible with payments, and the food was amazing! I would definitely recommend working with County LineSent on 04/11/2017
Carole · Married on 02/26/2017
Awesome food and the service was excellent. There was more than enough for all of our guests.Sent on 03/07/2017
County Line on the Lake Price Rates