6650 E. Superstition Springs Blvd, Mesa, AZ 85206 Map · Phone number

About Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mesa, AZ

The Country Inn & Suites in Mesa is located just off the 60 freeway and Power Road across the highway from the Superstition Springs Mall. Our beautiful décor, hard wood floors and stone fireplace welcome you in - our friendly and professional staff will handle every guest's need. Complimentary High Speed Internet, Wireless in all Public Areas, Complimentary hot breakfast served daily in our breakfast café, evening snack, heated pool, whirlpool, exercise room, 24 Hour business center, room service and complimentary transportation within 5 miles, 12 restaurants within the same parking lot of the hotel, championship golf courses, shopping and local attractions.

Classroom1
CIMG1526
Classroom1

2 Reviews for Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mesa, AZ

rebecca · Married on 12/15/2012

this was a beautiful place to have your wedding and the staff is very accommadating. The sales manager was a huge help from catering to decorating.

Korey · Married on 10/07/2017

1.4
      1.5
      1.5
      2.5
      1.0
      1.0

This review is specifically about the Group Rates manager and our experience blocking off rooms for our wedding.

My fiancee spoke to Jessica in regards to blocking off rooms for our out of town guests coming to our wedding. The hotel is near our venue and was recommended by our wedding coordinator. Jessica provided my fiancee with a code that could be used on the website in order to get a room that has been blocked. We are now a month away from the wedding and cannot get Jessica or anyone else to contact us back.

I first got a call a month ago from one of our guests stating that the rates on the website were cheaper than the rates given when using our wedding code. I called to see if this could be corrected. At the time, Jessica mentioned that they could book at the lower rate, then call the hotel and let them know they wanted to be included in the suite of rooms we had blocked. That's cumbersome for our guests. I called back asking if the code could be adjusted to be the same rate or cheaper than the current prices. I never heard back.

Fast forward to today. My fiancee's parents called to ask questions about the hotel and were given the runaround by the staff. When my fiancee called, she was told that Jessica had left for the day, at 1 PM. Our wedding and the concerns and convenience of our guests, is not a priority of Country Inn & Suites. It's very frustrating considering we are sending people their way, and giving them free business. At this rate, we are not going to send any of our guests to this hotel. While we have not stayed there personally (and do not plan to after this ordeal), I can only imagine how they treat guests of the hotel. I would recommend you look elsewhere if you need a responsive and helpful hotel for booking rooms and group sales.

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Mesa, AZ FAQ