1160 NE 143 ST, Miami, FL 33161 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Cortiella Photography

Cortiella Photography is a wedding photographer in Miami, Florida that produces candid and authentic photographs that capture the essence of who you are as a couple. If you’re the fun and quirky type or a romantic and sentimental kind of couple, owner Jennifer’s objective is to give you wedding photos that you will love forever. She prides herself on using imagery and artistry to capture the emotional, fun, and sentimental moments of your wedding.

Experience
Jennifer discovered her love for photography when her mother bought her a basic camera when she was just ten years old. Years later, Jennifer studied at the The New York Institute of Photography and eventually established Cortiella Photography. Jennifer’s photography has won her several awards, and her work has been featured in several magazines.

Whether it’s an elegant wedding shoot or one that reflects your unique traditions and beliefs, Cortiella Photography will go above and beyond to give you wedding photos you will love for a lifetime. Jennifer gladly does engagement and trash-the-dress photoshoots as well. To ensure she captures the full effect of your wedding, Jennifer is willing to shoot for additional hours, travel to multiple locations, and provide a second shooter. She has proof of liability insurance. Cortiella Photography offers videography, photo booth, albums, canvases, digital files, and prints of your beautiful wedding photos.

Follow Cortiella Photography on

Cortiella Photography 5
Cortiella Photography 6
Cortiella Photography 7

Kevin · Married on 06/01/2019

Jennifer was amazing. We decided to take our engagement pictures while on vacation and thought we would struggle to find a photographer- we were fortunate to come across a picture which was taken by her and we started communicating. Jennifer is a true professional and it not only comes across in her pictures but also her attentiveness and flexibility.

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Cortiella Photography 8

Cortiella Photography's reply:

Hi Kevin thank you so much for the amazing review I really appreciate it and it was such a privilage to capture you and Aaron love story and wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness.

Nichole · Married on 05/26/2019

Hands Down, More than just a Photographer!

I can't say enough about Cortiella Photography. We chose Cortiella photography not just because of the amazing photos but because they care. Jen actually wanted to meet with us, took a moment to get to know us as a couple and see our vision. I hired Jen before I even had a venue because I didn't want anyone to take her away from my day. Her photos are like Art Work that you would want hanging in your home. When I look at my photos, I smile, I cry, and I laugh because Jen captured moments I never want to forget and moments I didn't even remember happened. If you want pictures that represents your vision, who you are as a couple, capture your wedding, and show the moments you want to remember Forever.....you've found it! The added bonus is you found someone that cares, someone that responds to all communication, someone that is timely, professional, courteous, and affordable. Thank you Cortiella Photography for capturing our day.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Cortiella Photography's reply:

My beautiful Nichole thank you so much for the lovely review I got emotional reading it. I really appreciate you and Lovel it was fun and truly a wonderful experience being your photographer. Thank you for choosing me to capture your special moments. Love you guys and don't be a stranger 😉
  • Bret

Bret · Married on 03/29/2019

There are so many good things to write about Jennifer and her photography. From our very first interaction, she put me at ease with how professional and friendly she is. We met for coffee to make sure we wanted to work together, and we clicked immediately. She was the only photographer we interviewed and we wouldn’t have it any other way. She made taking our engagement photos a fun process and got so many amazing shots that we still have a hard time picking our favorites. Jennifer also used to photograph pets, so we brought our pup along and she made him look like the model he is. Her photographs of our engagement session have already been featured on a couple websites/magazines (which not going to lie, is pretty cool). In addition to being the best photographer in the world, Jen has also been a tremendous sounding board. My soon-to-be husband and I are new to the wedding world and she’s been so helpful with recommendations and things to look out for. I’ve sent her ideas for our suits, colors, centerpieces, etc. to see what she thinks/if they’ll photograph well, and she’s always the best with her advice. Our wedding isn’t until March, but we legitimately could not be having a better experience so far and can’t wait to see the amazing pictures she’ll be taking at the wedding. If you’re trying to decide who to choose to photograph your special day and not just get the best pictures, but also make it a lot of fun, Cortiella Photography is the way to go.

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Cortiella Photography 15
    Cortiella Photography 16
    Cortiella Photography 17

Cortiella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Bret and Ryan for such an amazing review that I got emotional reading it. Thank you and I am so excited for the wedding it's going to be epic.

Award

Cortiella Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints