611 Heliotrope Ave., Corona del Mar, CA 92625 Map · Phone number

About Corona del Mar Community Church, Congregational

Community Church has been one of the most popular wedding venues in Southern California for decades. Set in a quiet residential neighborhood near the sea, it is known for the beauty of its traditional Colonial style architecture, its charming and intimate sanctuary with an aura of peaceful sacredness, and its central aisle and seating capacity of 220. Our parlor, adjacent to the sanctuary, provides a lovely space especially well suited for brides and their attendants to get ready for the wedding ceremony. Our aim is to help you have a memorable wedding and a strong marriage. When choosing to be married in a church, you affirm the importance of seeking God’s blessing upon your marriage. We have the personnel, experience, and facilities to make your wedding ceremony beautiful, and we make available our help for a marriage to last a lifetime through counseling with our ministers as well as professional direction at your rehearsal and your wedding.

• Five Crowns Restaurant
churchkiss275
1021060193 2

6 Reviews for Corona del Mar Community Church, Congregational

Tamara · Married on 12/01/2018

CDM team made our day a breeze

Ok, let’s start with the first visit. The entire wedding team made us feel welcome and much more excited for our big day. Throughout the entire process, our contact point was Leslie and she made everything so easy! I’m in college and between finals and a wedding, I was stretched super thin. There was some sort of pull that made us choose this church after only visiting one location. It had a quaint feeling to it and being a country girl, I always dreamed of getting married in an older white church. Fast forward to premarital counseling (which is a requirement if you’re to be married by Rev. Mary), we spoke about many things and she made my husband and I feel so at ease. Rev. Mary has a calming spirit about her and it’s been so long since we’d felt that. I know that no matter what, if something comes up in our marriage, we can always turn to Rev. Mary. On the day of rehearsal, we arrived early to decorate the sanctuary and Mertz Hall. Leslie was extremely accommodating and helped out with many key things such as the communion bread and juice. She conducted the rehearsal and made sure to help each member understand what their jobs and cues were. Leslie’s team also set up the cocktail hour in the courtyard, directed the vendors and took all the pressure off of me and my bridal party. You can’t go wrong with CDM Community Congregation. They really made our day beyond our dreams and we couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 12/20/2018

The place is the kind of small church you would see in a movie. At the end of the ceremony, an assigned person from family or friends rings the bell. The atmosphere definitely gives you that special feeling of a sacred marriage ceremony. The staff is very friendly.They approach the preparation and rehearsal seriously, but this is what will make it go smoothly on the wedding day.

Sent on 11/10/2013
  • Sara Jo

Sara Jo · Married on 01/22/2011

My parents were married in this church and since I was a little girl, this was where I wanted to be married as well. I love it because it looks like a church. It's white with classic pews and a perfect steeple. Pat Markle, the wedding coordinator for the church, really worked hard to make sure that our day was flawless.

Sent on 02/04/2011

Corona del Mar Community Church, Congregational FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Religious
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Wheelchair Access

• 611 Heliotrope Ave. Corona del Mar, 92625 See on map
    Location of (Corona del Mar Community Church, Congregational)