Coral Doyle Photography

Shingle Springs, CA View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

I am a wedding photographer based in the Sacramento area in Rescue, CA. I am a passionate professional who is happy to travel to couples all along the West Coast, and further for destination celebrations.

I have always loved documenting life with her camera, and decided to pursue my hobby full time. Before becoming a wedding photographer, I was working as an archaeologist after finishing grad school. Due to my experiences, I have a versatile approach to my work, swapping between both modern and classic styles to best capture the magic of each day.

Coral Doyle Photography offers personalized services to suit each wedding's unique needs. I understand that every couple will have their own vision and budget, and I will do my best to create a timeless gallery of your milestone moments. I will be accompanied by an assistant photographer for larger celebrations or as needed by you. Your photos will be available in a variety of ways, including printed in keepsake albums and as convenient digital files.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
  • Darren
    Darren W. Married on 07/01/1992

Amazing event photographer near Sacramento

Coral was amazing! We were hosting a family event and wanted a photographer for the day to take some group shots as well as candid shots. She was easy to contact and communicate with and her personality was warm, helpful and enthusiastic! Overall our experience was incredible and we absolutely loved the pictures she took of our family. We will be using her again for all of our family's photography. Thank you Coral!

Coral Doyle Photography's reply:

Thank you Darren! I love being a part of all life events and it was a pleasure to be a part of such a fun party!

Deals

Coral Doyle Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

P.O. Box 102 Shingle Springs, CA, 95682
Location of (Coral Doyle Photography)

Coral Doyle Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Coral Doyle Photography include in the starting price?

Coral Doyle Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography services does Coral Doyle Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Coral Doyle Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Prints

What photography styles does Coral Doyle Photography offer?

Coral Doyle Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Coral Doyle Photography offer?

Coral Doyle Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Coral Doyle Photography offer for wedding events?

Coral Doyle Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Coral Doyle Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Coral Doyle Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Coral Doyle Photography offer?

Coral Doyle Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding