1600 Utica Avenue South Suite 130, Minneapolis, MN 55416 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Continental Diamond

Searching for the perfect engagement ring can be one of the most exciting experiences in your lifetime. Continental Diamond specializes in helping you make an educated and confident decision - one you will be happy with for years to come.

Our online Bridal Showroom Minneapolis and our extraordinary in-store selection of engagement ring settings and wedding band styles offers you plenty of options to choose from. We showcase a variety of platinum and gold settings complimented by an unmatched collection of loose diamonds. From simple and traditional to fashionable and trendsetting designs, we carry rings that will match any personality and style.

The Continental Diamond bridal collection features a large assortment of rings that have been hand-selected for their quality craftsmanship and exceptional value. We separate ourselves from other stores by offering such a wide variety of designs at highly competitive prices. Additionally, if you have your heart set on a totally unique design, our custom design team is more than happy to bring your custom creation to life.

Follow Continental Diamond on

53 Reviews for Continental Diamond

Continental Diamond 1
Continental Diamond 2

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER (and most beautiful diamonds). As the bride, I didn't get the pleasure to work with Nancy Lach until I was engaged. My now husband met with Nancy, told her exactly what he wanted and together, they created my dream engagement ring. From his description of his experience, it was truly a custom experience (from start to finish). When I first heard he went to a jewelry store, I was blown away because I thought he would have gone to a "diamond guy," buy the diamond and customize the ring. Little did I know that at Continental, you can do just that. You can pick out a ring setting from their displays or you can design a ring from scratch. My husband told her the size of diamond he wanted and asked for a really sparkly one (men are so funny). He said he went into a backroom where he was able to look at different diamonds. He ended up going with a Crafted by Infinity diamond from Belgium (it's stunning). This is available in the states at less than 20 other jewelers. Continental has such an exclusive selection. He then worked with Nancy to customize everything else. I know you can get a diamond online or at any other jeweler, but this is where my five stars comes into play. I needed to get my ring adjusted to the appropriate size, so I went in to see if Nancy was in and this was when I fell in love with Continental. Nancy stepped away from the customers she was with to meet me, congratulate me and tell me all about the diamond my husband selected for me. She has the most charming and charismatic personality. You can't help but love Nancy as soon as you meet her. She makes you feel like you're her best and only customer. And let me tell you - not many people have that kind of charisma. When you decide to buy your ring at continental, you get a lifetime of complimentary ring cleanings, adjustments, good conversation and COOKIES! The way they make you feel when you walk in is reason enough to buy from here!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Continental Diamond 3
    Continental Diamond 4

Continental Diamond's reply:

Lauren, this is incredible, thank you!! We will be sure to pass the note onto our store manager & Nancy, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are so happy to hear of your positive experience, congrats again to your & your husband! Hope to see you soon.

Anne · Married on 03/24/2018

Laura worked with us to stay within our budget, yet get an absolutely beautiful ring. They even cleaned and repaired my watch for free (purchased elsewhere). Top notch service I will not shop anywhere else for jewelry. Love these guys!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Continental Diamond's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We'll be sure to pass along the note to Laura. We so appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience :)

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

I can't speak highly enough of continental diamond (especially Nancy!)! Everyone there is extremely professional and wonderful to work with. They helped us create a custom designed ring through the designer and it turned out even more beautiful than we could have imagined. Both my fiancé and I purchased our rings through Continental and are both extremely satisfied!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Thank you Amanda!

Continental Diamond FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting

Real Weddings

• 1600 Utica Avenue South Suite 130 Minneapolis, 55416 See on map
    (952) 593-5602 (Phone number)
    9525930447 (Fax Number)