Connection Photography

Charlotte, NC View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Tori
    Tori Married on 09/13/2019

Greatest Wedding Decision!

I’m not sure if I can even find the words to express how grateful we are for Joe and Andrea. My husband and I came across Connection Photography’s instagram in 2017 when we got engaged. We were drawn to their feed of natural, organic photos of couples and families all while capturing their stories. We instantly fell in love with Connection Photography and the two behind it all, Joe and Andrea. From our first email and our FaceTime meeting we knew we were making the right choice, little did we know we would be making friends in the process. We had our engagement session in 2018, Robbie and I were both nervous but that faded as soon as Joe and Andrea got out of their car. The way Joe and Andrea work together is absolutely incredible, they would give us prompts to initiate natural reactions. We laughed the entire session and we left on cloud nine (maybe not Andrea, because she got poison ivy going for getting the ultimate shot). Once the photos and video came back we were blown away even more! Fast forward to our wedding, Robbie and I were so excited to see Joe and Andrea again! They made EVERYONE feel comfortable in front of the camera, they went above and beyond by photographing my father in-law via FaceTime and suggesting a morning after shoot. They are true artists, an incredible team and the most kind and genuine people we have met throughout this journey. We look forward to all of our future milestones knowing that we want Joe and Andrea there to capture it all!
    Madison W. Married on 03/23/2019

Go with Connection Photography!!

We couldn't be more happy with our choice of photographer for our wedding. One thing I really wanted when looking for a photographer is someone my groom would feel comfortable with and a team that would create some wedding photos that you don't see every day along with your tradiational wedding photos. Andrea and Joesph were absoulty amazing to work with. They took care of stuff on my wedding day that I would have never thought of! You could tell they've done this a time or two, or a million! This husband and wife team were great to work with. Our bridal party and family had nothing but great things to say about Connection Photography! And our pictures turned out Fantastic!!! You won't be disappointed with Connection Photography!
    Rachel Married on 11/10/2018

Andrea and Joseph are amazing!!

Andrea and Joseph were amazing to work with - we LOVE our photos!! We were so lucky to have found Andrea and Joseph to capture our day and would recommend them to anyone looking for wedding photographers!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ashley & M Montero
    179 photos · 05/05/2018

10630 Jardin Way Charlotte, NC, 28215
Location of (Connection Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding