44315 Gratiot, Clinton Township, MI 48036 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About ConCorde Inn

We are honored that you are considering the ConCorde Inn Banquet & Conference Center to host one of the most important days of your lives. We would love to have the opportunity to assist in this incredible time from beginning to end. Let us just take a minute to share with you the many amenities that the ConCorde Inn has to make your wedding a dream come true.

Once your guests enter our breathtaking lobby, they will be greeted by one of our banquet staff directing them to your wedding, as the sounds of music come from our baby grand player piano. With its unique art deco style, the ConCorde Inn offers a picturesque setting accommodating up to 300 guests for your reception. Parisian storefronts serve as entrances into the Grande Ballroom, creating the feeling of an outdoor streetscape. Your wedding photos will be amazing taken in our Promenade, which can provide many different backdrops, from outside of a colorful flower shoppe to a romantic kiss next to our water fountain.

As bride and groom, a complimentary Jacuzzi suite is yours for the night of your wedding to give you a perfect ending to your perfect day. Our attached hotel provides 160 guest rooms and Jacuzzi suites in a variety of styles to accommodate your out-of-town guests. At the end of the evening, you and your guests will not have the worry of driving to another location for a hotel room. Instead, they can just walk down the hall to their guest room. We offer exceptional rates and would be happy to coordinate your wedding room block.

Again, thank you for considering the ConCorde Inn for your wedding. Should have any further questions or would like a tour, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at (586) 493-7200, to schedule an appointment.

2013051816555
dsc063
2013110917435
Indoor wedding setup
Indoor wedding setup
Our Promenade set up with Hors d' Oeuvre Stations.
Our Promenade set up with Hors d' Oeuvre Stations.
Head table
concorde wedding dance floor
2013051816555

24 Reviews for ConCorde Inn

Christina · Married on 05/06/2017

I had my ceremony and reception at Concorde Inn. Andy was great to work with. He answered any and all questions I had and made sure the night ran smoothly. He also set up everything at the reception (centerpieces, memory table, gift table, popcorn table). I was amazed when I first looked into the hall before the wedding... it looked better than I imagined it! I will definitely recommend going to the tastings as you can win extra stuff for your reception. We also got the presidential suite (not sure if this is automatic or only when available) it was great. Very large, more than enough room to fit 20+ people comfortably. We invited our close friends and family up after the reception to play cards and relax!! A number of my guests also complimented me on the venue… they were surprised at how beautiful the inside was. I absolutely recommend the Concorde Inn for your ceremony and/or reception.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Savannah · Married on 02/17/2017

The ConCorde Inn made my wedding wishes a dream come true. Andy and Deanna are both incredible event coordinators and will give everything they possibly can to make you big day smooth sailing. I could not imagine planning my wedding without them. You are working with the best of the best when Andy and Deanna are involved.

Sent on 02/23/2017

The venue is beautiful but it is the coordinators Andy and Deanna that made my experience incredible from start to finish. They were always in a great mood and went above and beyond to make everything extactly what we wanted it to be. They were always available and on top of everything so that our experience was stress free. Our guests raved about the food and the beauty of the promenade the whole night.

Sent on 08/28/2016

ConCorde Inn Pricing

ConCorde Inn Price Rates

ConCorde Inn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 850.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• ConCorde Inn 1
    Free Presidential Suite Upgrade
    Book your ceremony and reception at the ConCorde Inn and receive a complimentary upgrade to the Presidential Suite on the evening of your wedding.

• Courtyard Flowers
    Courtyard Flowers Wedding Florists

I absolutely love setting up events at The ConCorde Inn! It is, by far, the prettiest venue in Macomb County! The staff is top notch, the management goes above and beyond for all their clients! You will feel like part of their family by the time your wedding day arrives! I can't praise them enough!

• Elite Entertainment, Inc.
    Elite Entertainment, Inc. Wedding DJs

We love working at ConCorde Inn. Everyone is very pleasant and nice. They are a team player and we would recommend them to anyone.

• La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services
    La Donna Weddings Officiants & Ceremony Coordinating Services Wedding Officiants

As a wedding officiant, ConCorde Inn is a favorite venue for both the staff and atmosphere. The friendly and professional wedding coordinators take care of every aspect of the ceremony planning from rehearsal to recessional. ConCorde Inn's beautiful promenade offers wedding elegance and intimate feel. ConCorde Inn is among the best!

• 44315 Gratiot Clinton Township, 48036 See on map