12520 Winona Court, West Roxbury, MA 80020 Map · Phone number

About Con Brio Trio

Con Brio is a dynamic, talented group of performers comprised of a flautist, violinist, and guitarist. With over 17 years of ensemble and solo experience both nationally and abroad, these musicians will delight crowds of all ages at a diverse range of events.

Con Brio is available as a trio (flute, violin, guitar), as well as a duo (flute and guitar), and can provide any of these instrumentations to cater to your special occasion. We also arrange our own music, and are happy to accommodate any special requests you may have!

Con Brio specializes in weddings, receptions, cocktail hours, corporate functions, conferences, and parties, and can serve as the perfect entertainment to any gathering - large or small. Our repertoire is extremely diverse and includes classical, Celtic, jazz, pop, and even Blues to add variety for your event.

Follow Con Brio Trio on

2 Reviews for Con Brio Trio

• Dara

Dara · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent experience!

From day one, Bria was so helpful and excellent with communication! The music during the ceremony sounded amazing- it went without a glitch. I am so thankful because they made walking down the isle to the love of my life even more special with their beautiful music! Hire them! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2012

3.0

My only regret with Con Brio is that my now-husband, Elex, and I never got to meet them! We were so caught up with the ceremony and pictures that we never thought to stop and say thank you, although they absolutely deserved it. The music they played during our ceremony was beautiful and made the event that much more special. Elex was set on live music for our ceremony, but I wasn’t sure how to go about finding a group or how to choose the best one for us, but the minute we found Con Brio and their version of Dropkick Murphys, we knew they were right for us. And Bria and Brad made hiring musicians – something neither my husband nor I had ever done – easy and stress free. Bria was helpful with all of our questions, while Brad did an amazing job creating classical versions of our favorite songs. I also loved that Brad sent Elex and I full versions of the songs we requested prior to the day of; it was a great taste of what we’d hear during the ceremony, and it is a great memento from the day.

Sent on 05/21/2012

Con Brio Trio FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Flute, Guitar, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System

• Kimberly Rose Events
    Kimberly Rose Events Wedding Planners

Con Brio Trio is fabulous! What a talented group of people. I had the please of working with them on a wedding I planned this past summer. Bria was amazing; wonderful to communicate and plan with, and she is such an outgoing, dynamic sweetheart in person! I am looking forward to working with them on many more events in the future! -Melanie Jannicelli, Owner, Kimberly Rose Events LLC

• 12520 Winona Court West Roxbury, Massachusetts, 80020 See on map