3641 South Avenue, Springfield, MO 65810 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 70
  • Meet the Team

About COMPLETE weddings + events

COMPLETE weddings + events is a full-service, award winning wedding company in Springfield, Missouri and Rogers, Arkansas. With professional DJ, videography, photography, photo booth and lighting services, Complete weddings + events has been servicing Southwest Missouri and Northwest Arkansas areas for over 20 years. They want to be the company that can satisfy all of your needs so your event is stress-free.

COMPLETE weddings + events offers professional DJ, videography, photography, photo booth and lighting services,

Additional Services
They can also provide the following equipment for your event:

• Disco ball

40 Reviews for COMPLETE weddings + events

• Briana

Briana · Married on 10/03/2020

Way to go Jenna!

Jenna was absolutely amazing as a DJ. She sat down at the consultation with us, went over everything, gave us some suggestions and promised us she would make everything happen. She helped my dad set up a surprise video with my family from out of the country. The music she played was spot on for what we wanted for both the ceremony and reception. She even got out on the floor and taught us a new dance! AMAZING!

Sent on 10/15/2020

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Hi Briana, I am so happy you loved Jeanna and she made your wedding go off without a hitch. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to tell us about your experience! Congrats!!
  • Leanna

LeAnna Grimes · Married on 09/06/2020

Amazing! We loved them!

We loved DJ Jenna! She played music that everyone loved and knew. Terrie was also amazing to work with and answered every question that we had. Definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 09/13/2020

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Hi LeAnna! Jenna is amazing and we are so pleased you thought so too! Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know your experience with Complete!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

COMPLETE weddings + events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 695.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 695.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

Team of COMPLETE weddings + events

Tommy

Tommy

DJ

What clients have said about Tommy:

Tommy our DJ was amazing from start to finish. He helped us relax and enjoy our big day! He pointed out things we needed to square up and truly is a master of his craft. He stayed in constant contact and delivered everything we asked! Tommy Thanks for being so amazing! You truly helped make our wedding day incredible!

We hired Tommy to be our DJ at our wedding. We could have not asked for someone better. He helped with so much more than just playing songs. From the second he showed up he was friendly and asked if there was anything we needed help with. Jumped in without us even having to say anything. He offered to get us drinks and to fill our plates. He interacted with all of our guests and was flexible when we needed to make any changes. Our guest had an amazing time. We had an amazing time. He came out and showed us a few new dance moves. He is well worth the money. You cannot go wrong with their company and with Tommy. I will tell everyone I know Tommy and Complete Entertainment. He truly made our day something special. He fit in just like he had been part of our family forever while still being professional.

Tommy did so great. The wedding ceremony and reception flowed beautifully because of him. He helped us out with a couple of our song choices which turned out to be excellent picks. We decided last minute to pay him for an extra hour of DJ services, which I felt kind of bad about asking him to do, but he never complained and he kept our party going! Thank you guys!!

Tommy our DJ was great! He listened to all of our requests and checked with me through out the night! We had such a great time he definitely made our night so special! I don't think there was a time that the dance floor was ever empty which was exactly what we wanted! Great service I would absolutely recommend to a friend! Tommy you're awesome!

Sam

Sam

DJ

Here are some things clients have said about Sam:

Everything was completely catered to our specific couple needs. It wasn’t just a *this is how we are gonna do it* type of place. They really got to know us personally and figured out the most important things about the day for us specifically. They also offered their professional opinions on things we had questions on which was super helpful for us!

You guys kept the party going, even when the party was down to the last 15 people. I appreciate everything you guys did for us from taking all of my requests and making them a reality to tackling the things I wasn't prepared for and making sure I didn't have to worry about a thing. Also, thanks for helping my baby win the Survivor game do he could DJ his favorite song, he has told all his friends he DJ'd my wedding ? Thanks again!

I've known Sam for several years taking the same classes at MSU and knew he would make a perfect DJ for our wedding. I sure was right! He went above and beyond expectations. I thought all the DJ did was play music, but he was there to direct the night, keep people entertained, make announcements, conduct fun wedding games and much more. He made our wedding go so smoothly. And in case you are worried about my bias as a friend of his, I had dozens of compliments on DJ choice from friends and family that were there!

My DJ Sam was moving about the room asking people questions, looking for requests, he made my grandmother's night by playing her and my grandfather's first dance song from their wedding. He kept the music upbeat and seemed to know what the people wanted to hear and dance to (both young and old alike). Sam would come over and ask us if we needed anything, he was more than helpful trying to make our wedding reception perfect for us and something we could relax and enjoy.

Jenna

Jenna

DJ

Here are some things clients have said about Jenna:

We have no idea where to begin here. DJ Jenna was absolutely amazing (which is an understatement). Something Chantelle and I talk about often is: After the ceremony we went straight into taking pictures and finally once we were done with that and walking up the the venue Jenna came outside and met us and asked us what we wanted to drink and immediately went and got us a refreshment. That was the start of the night and we knew it was going to be amazing from there. She did not disappoint. Her music selection for the dancers we had was perfect. The way she interacted with guests and allowed the kids to get involved was so important to us. I was getting ready to do a dance with my mom (she knew the situation about her being sick, recently diagnosed with Leukemia) and she made she everyone stay clear of the dance floor when she came down to do the dance and then asked everyone to stay in their seats until after we cleared the dance floor, talk about customer service! Honestly, that’s not really customer service, that’s just a wonderful person, caring! My mother was extremely impressed with her and wanted to make sure we let you guys know- that the things you did and accommodated meant the world to her! Our family and guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about Jenna. She came onto the dance floor multiple times and danced with us, we had her booked until 8pm and she ended up staying until 12am and always had a smile on her face. We absolutely recommend Jenna for every wedding.

Completely wonderful! They are thorough and make sure everything is perfect on your day. We Had DJ Jenna and she was amazing! She got in contact with us a week before to go over our list online and then again a couple days before to make sure everything is perfect. She even got on the dance floor with the guests to get the crowd going again. Thank you so much!

Sam & Jenna did an amazing job!! They were so willing to do anything they could. I loved that they did the dances with us. They made the night perfect! I couldn’t have asked for better.

View team

• Savoy Ballroom Banquet Halls

Great DJs... they will keep the party going with great music, games and line dancing for all! They'll DJ your ceremony too!

• Sycamore Creek Family Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

A DJ has the power and influence to either ruin or elevate a wedding reception. We have had many DJ services at our venue. Complete is the ONLY one who has been professionally consistent while keeping our brides very happy. They offer dance floor lighting and have excellent equipment and staff. They are the best - hands down!

• Branson Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

When in need of quality and wholesome family entertainment this is your go to!! Love working with them and all of their team!

• 3641 South Avenue Springfield, MO, 65810 See on map
    417-227-9445 (Phone number)
    417-887-2886 (Fax Number)
    Mon - Wed 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Thurs - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
    Location of (COMPLETE weddings + events)