COMPLETE weddings + events Reviews

37 | Springfield, MO

37 Reviews for COMPLETE weddings + events

Teiah · Married on 12/21/2019

The best wedding crew ever!

We had a photographer, videographer, DJ and photobooth for our wedding and our team from Complete was SO GOOD. I had no worries throughout the whole day, they took care of everything and always made sure we were completely happy. I’d highly recommend this vendor to anyone needing these services.

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 05/26/2019

Best ALL in ONE service around.

Planning a wedding is very stressful. So what if I told you booking 1 vendor, you can take care of half your wedding planning AND get the BEST in the business to handle it all? You'd be shocked! But that's what you get with Complete. Customized, personalized service, quick responses, answers to any and all questions, thorough staff, amazing execution, and raving attendees. All my guests said my DJ, photographer, and videographer put in WORK and were amazing. I couldn't agree more and they were ALL complete!

Sent on 06/03/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thanks Alexis! It was our pleasure to be apart of your special day and enjoyed working with you and Taiyler! Congrats
  • Misty

Misty Whitmore · Married on 05/18/2019

We had Makaila and Andrew

I am so grateful for Makaila(sp?) she was flexible and very fun!! She was not phased when things didn’t go as planned and she was very willing to do anything that needed to be done!! I am so grateful for her!! If you are looking for a professional, organized, dream team, this is your company!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

We are so thrilled to hear about your wonderful experience with Mikaila! Congrats again Misty and we wish the two of you the best as you embark on this new journey!

Tiffany Nolen · Married on 04/13/2019

So much fun!

Complete went above and beyond for our wedding! The DJs were so much fun and did a great job. Everyone had such a good time at our reception. They were so nice and made sure everything was going as I wanted and that I was having a great time. They even did beyond their job requirements by making sure I had food or a drink whenever I needed. They also helped me to be stress free on my wedding day. They took care of the music for the ceremony and the reception. Both went perfectly. I am so glad I went with Complete. They helped made my wedding day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 04/25/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review! We are so glad to hear you had a great experience with Tommy and Hanna. Congrats again!

Alex Kimble · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Experience Ever!!!!!!

We had the best experience ever with complete!! We were coming from out of state and they made everything easy and seamless! Our photographer Sydney was great at directing us towards photo perfection, we had a tight schedule and wonky weather but we got some awesome shots still!! She also had great photo ideas and was able to navigate through half my family since we were getting ready at a packed cabin where everyone was staying.

Tyler was wonderful, the perfect videographer ninja, he was like everywhere at once. He also got to experience the packed cabin and even stood in the bath tub to get shots of us getting ready with the makeup crew and hair stylist. He convinced us to write letters to read and I can’t thank him enough for that, great personality, easy going, funny, talented and professional!!

Hannah ran our photo booth and we were excited when we saw the photo booth album put together! The messages from our guests and the USB were awesome!

Kellis organized all our services and was the best DJ. He also made sure the wedding party was taken care of at the reception. Kellis had our whole crowd on the dance floor (and he's got the moves to get ppl moving!) He was an excellent DJ and was great with our two kids who decided to "co DJ" with him. He has the patience of a saint (especially with the kids) and was on top of music selection and requests. Super nice, organized, professional and kept our day stress free!! Also great personality, we were comfortable and it didnt feel stiff working with the Complete Team. They adapt well to any changes of plans and gave us the opportunity to enjoy our special day without any worries!! We couldn't ask for a better crew to make our special day even more wonderful. They made the wedding experience less stressful and WE LOVED THEM!! Can't say enough, love you guys!!❤️ Alex and Amber Kimble 10/12/18

Sent on 02/18/2019

Shannon · Married on 07/14/2018

Complete was super easy to work with and did a great job at our wedding. DJ Mikaila was so fun and taught all of the kids how to do several line dances. We all had a fantastic time. Our guests still talk about how great it was. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Ali · Married on 06/17/2018

Sam (my D.J. from Complete) was the most helpful professional I've ever come across. He was able to answer my questions, give guidance, & carried out my big day's ceremonies with artistic skill.
    Sam had to assist me in filling in the gaps of my song list & did so beautifully!

I was thrilled at how the music and announcements were carried out. Sam & Complete did a fabulous job at my wedding.

Sent on 07/07/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/09/2018

Our DJ (Cory) was awesome to work with. He was very accommodating and helped ensure that the night went smoothly. We were very pleased with him and Complete.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

tommy and Wes were our DJ and videographer. We couldn’t of asked for a better set of people to be a part of one of the most important days of our lives. They went out of their way to make sure we didn’t want or need anything and was very attentive to our guests and our needs. Whether it was music or getting a short video of a moment that we were not able to see ourselves because we were doing sunset pics or just not in that general area. It meant so much to us that they were able and willing to go above and beyond to hell make things perfect. Thank you guys you are the best!!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Summer · Married on 05/12/2018

100% satisfied and I haven’t seen my pictures yet. Taylor and Wes were amazing. It’s obvious they love what they do. They worked so hard to get the best shots. I have no doubt that we will love our photos. So many people complemented on how great they were. Taylor & Wes were also fun! They made it easy for us to work with them and we were so relaxed around them. My aunt was originally supposed to be our photographer. Unfortunately, she was tragically killed in a car accident in September. Obviously, I don’t think anyone can live up to her or her talent. But I know she was looking down on all of us and is just as happy with Taylor & Wes as we are.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/08/2017

Complete Music was AWESOME to work with! They were so nice and professional and really helped make our wedding perfect! The online planner was a great feature that easily allowed us to pick our playlists and the schedule of events. Our DJ (Kellis) went above and beyond to make our big day perfect! He was there early and ready to go with the sound equipment, he met us at the door and brought us drinks at the reception, he helped to set up the dance floor, and he even went out of his way to move his sound equipment outside so more of our guest could dance and enjoy the nice evening. If you're looking for a great DJ service that will go above and beyond than look no further! And ask for Kellis, he is the BEST!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

Our photographer did an amazing job with our wedding pictures! She made us feel so comfortable throughout alll the pictures. Our DJ was also amazing. When picking songs we were clueless and she gave us so many suggestions. Then at the wedding she made sure everything was going how we wanted. She would check in here and there which was amazing. She even went to get us drinks for our toast. She was not asked to do so and that little extra meant a lot to us.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Kali · Married on 07/01/2017

Exceeded expectations! DJs (Jesse and Jeanie) were extremely friendly, easy going and very helpful. Everyone had a great time dancing at the reception, the songs for the ceremony were perfectly timed and they even helped make our special request to sing along with the microphone on several songs happen. Could not have asked for better service!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Emily · Married on 06/23/2017

Ryan did an amazing job with our wedding. He got the guests involved and out on the dance floor. I give a lot of credit to the success of our wedding to him because he brought the life to the party. Not only was he fun he did a great job taking care of the wedding party, making sure they had enough food or drinks. They went above and beyond on everything and I would highly recommend Complete to anyone using a DJ for any event.

Sent on 07/11/2017

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

We are so glad Ryan was able to make your reception a true party, just like you requested. Thanks again for choosing COMPLETE weddings + events for your wedding.

Carrie · Married on 06/11/2017

Very professional. They did a fantastic job at my daughters wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2017

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thanks for choosing COMPLETE weddings + events to be a part of your daughter's wedding, Carrie! Kendra & Mathew were great to work with as well.

Haley · Married on 05/20/2017

I loved how affordable it Complete Wedding was! Tarran our videographer was also a blast to work with and did amazing!

Sent on 06/06/2017

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Haley! We enjoyed working with you as well.

Maggie · Married on 05/06/2017

This company is amazing! Our video turned out irreplaceable, it will be something we show our grandchildren years from now. Tarran our videographer was so passionate and you could truly see it when we was excited about a shot which made me so happy to see the video! We also had a Photobooth from them and it was so much fun and those will be pictures we look at for years to come. Thank you Complete Video for your professionalism and passion!

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

I'm so glad you loved your video Maggie. Tarran is definitely passionate about his craft and we are so blessed to have him as part of the COMPLETE weddings + events team.

Courtney · Married on 04/29/2017

We were first attracted to Complete because of their all-in-one services. You can package everything together in a neat little bundle, and the prices are well worth what you get. We went with a video, photo booth, and DJ services. They keep in touch throughout the planning process, work with you to customize what you like, and take the time to really try and get to know you as a couple and individuals to get a better feel of what you are looking for. Kellis was our DJ and had great ideas for ice breakers and keeping the party going, he followed our requests, and was good about coming to us to keep to the timeline and helping us out with whatever we needed: he was friendly and outgoing, and made us feel really special. Tyler was our videographer and he was so nice and helpful, I was nervous about being on video, but he kept me relaxed, and listened to what we needed; I noticed I was able to be more natural with him than I would have otherwise. He even stayed extra time to get our fireworks! I can't wait to see the video. Kelly ran the photo booth and while I wish more people had used it (and the videos cut off mid sentence-they are short; most people didn't know when they stopped and started so more instructions might be good) the keepsake book is amazing, and we posted the photos online for our friends and family, and seriously they had so much fun! You can just tell everyone had a blast. Seriously we couldn't be happier and I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 06/09/2017

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

I'm so glad you enjoyed working with COMPLETE weddings + events, Courtney. We appreciate your kind review. Best Wishes!

Kayla · Married on 04/22/2017

Our DJ Kellis was great! He was very interactive with the crowd and made sure that we were taken care of! Would highly recommend!

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Thanks for the review, Kayla and thanks for allowing us to be a part of your wedding memories.
  • Taylor Schafer & Harry Decker

Taylor · Married on 04/08/2017

Tommy was amazing!!!! I do not have one negative thing to say. I really appreciated his ability to play the music that really meant a lot to us as a couple. Also he was very flexible with time, which was important to us. We also used Complete for our Photography. Cassie was equally as great. I spoke with her frequently before the wedding to make sure we had our bases covered for the day of. One the day, Cassie was so positive and joyful it was easy to get comfortable with her. I've only seen the preview photos so far and love them!!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Hannah · Married on 03/18/2017

and Tommy were all amazing and so outgoing.
    Cassie and Tommy as a duo is an absolute must for a perfect wedding! We cannot say enough how great they were. One good example, I forgot a few songs we were supposed to have for our wedding and Cassie asked about what we wanted to have. I was freaking out a little on the inside but she suggested some songs and they were all really good love/wedding songs and she went ahead and told Tommy what we wanted so we didn't have to worry about it.
    Tommy interacted with the crowd and with my wedding party, he also played great music!
    Again, we can't thank Complete enough for helping make our day so special. :)
    The Gibson's

Sent on 12/27/2017

Allison · Married on 12/03/2016

We used Complete for our DJ at our Big Cedar Lodge wedding in December 2016! Tommy was a blast! He got our guests on the dance floor and insured everyone was having a good time. He went above and beyond for my husband and I to insure that we had the perfect night as well! He works with you beforehand to plan the reception to be exactly what you had envisioned. He was organized, timely, and so much fun to work with! I highly recommend Complete for your DJ services!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Alexandria · Married on 10/01/2016

Jesse and Tyler did an amazing job!! Jesse kept the crowd dancing all night and even got an encore for 1 more song! Tyler, showed up early for the videography and stayed until every moment was captured! One thing I would have liked was actual songs to go with the video instead of soft elevator music but may be due to some copyright why we weren't able to have an actual song. Overall was very pleased with my services!

Alexandria,

You are so right; Jesse and Tyler are Rock Stars and we are so blessed to have them on staff. As for the music for the wedding video, as a professional company, we are restricted to "royalty free music," so we aren't able to use some of those popular hits. I'm glad you still enjoy your video though. Best Wishes!

Sandi · Married on 09/03/2016

The DJ services provided by Complete Music for our daughter's wedding were wonderful! The DJ, Kellis, was very engaged with our guests and played great music all night long.

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

You are so kind Sandi. We appreciate you allowing our company to be apart of such an important day for your family.
  • User5202751 · 2+ years ago

Christie was absolutely amazing!!! I may be a little bias since we grew up together, but in all honesty, I even had guests at my wedding coming up to me and telling me my DJ is one of the best they have ever seen. She did an amazing job with breaking the ice and allowing my guests to let loose and have fun. My grandma is a very religious women who grew up believing dancing is a sin, therefore, I've never seen her dance.....EVER. SHE WAS ON THE DANCE FLOOR DANCING AT OUR WEDDING!!! That alone tells you how amazing Christie was. She also did our uplighting and it looked absolutely stunning, better than what I envisioned! Overall completely impressed! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/24/2015