P.O. Box 735, Springfield, MO 65801 Map · Phone number

About Travel Tunes

Travel Tunes is proud to have been selected (twice) by "Modern Bride" Magazine as one of the most talented and popular DJ?s in the nation. As the only DJ in Missouri to make the list, Travel Tunes can help you have an event to remember! Excellent lighting, music from Big Band to current hits and DJ?s that ?read? a crowd will help set the mood you want. Travel Tunes DJ's have been playing great Wedding Receptions, School Dances, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Private and Company Parties for over two decades. We have the music, the experienced DJ's and great sounding equipment to bring together a fun, memorable event for your group! We do weddings in all of southwest Missouri (Springfield, Branson, Rolla). Contact us today!

Phone: 417-848-2002

Logo4c550X375
capture

22 Reviews for Travel Tunes

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

Our DJ not only took our likes and dislikes to create an amazing evening, he read our crowd so well! He (Taylor) was the man of the evening! Everyone was so impressed with his read on our party, his willingness to help with our video needs and his fun spirit! Taylor single-handedly created an AMAZING reception for us! We will forever be grateful for such an awesome evening! There's no one else to even consider when it comes to looking for a DJ for your reception!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Travel Tunes's reply:

Nicole, thanks for the wonderful review. I never get tired of hearing that we helped to make your big day so special. There is nothing quite like a good DJ, great music and your friends all in one room to make memories that will last for years!
    I appreciate the nice comments and wish you a great life.
    Mark with Travel Tunes DJs

Kelly · Married on 06/16/2012

Mark and Dennis were absolutely wonderful! The music they selected for our reception, based on what we had discussed ahead of time, was perfect. So many guests commented to my husband and I that the music was awesome. We had a family-friendly reception with kids and they were able to request their favorite songs. Mark and Dennis were professional, reliable, and fun. We wouldn't have changed a thing. Thanks, Mark!!!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Travel Tunes's reply:

Thanks, Kelly, for the wonderful review! You made our job easier by doing the things all couples need to do with their DJ. First, you communicated clearly with us the type of party you wanted. Then you gave us the freedom to choose the music our experience told us your crowd would want.
    You are right, it was a great party. I knew it was going well when we played a song that got all the girls to grab your father by the hand and lead him out to the dance floor. He pointed at the DJ table and shouted "You Are Bad!" All the ladies laughed and I admit, I had to laugh out loud as well. It was one of those moments when everyone is just having great fun and you know it is a good family celebration!
    Thanks for the up-front communication before the event and the trust in us that allowed us to do our job. I appreciate it!

Heather · Married on 06/16/2012

I have seen Travel Tunes DJ at one of my friends wedding in 2008 and they did a great job. So, when I got married I only knew that I had to get Travel Tunes to DJ at my wedding. I had Dan as our DJ and he did a wonderful job! He always had the music going and the party dancing. He was really good with listening on everything that you wanted him to do. I will recommend Dan and Travels Tunes to anyone I know getting married in the future.
    Thank you so much for doing a great job at our Wedding!
    Tyler and Heather Andeson

Sent on 06/28/2012

Travel Tunes's reply:

Tyler and Heather, thank you for the taking the time to write such a great reference and review. Dan said it was a fun dance, you had organized it well to be free flowing and a lot of fun. We appreciate you placing your trust in our service and are pleased that the fun you had in 2008 was replicated at your own reception!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Travel Tunes FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC