Comfort Suites Johnson Creek

Johnson Creek, WI View map Visit website
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

Comfort Suites Johnson Creek is a hotel wedding venue located in Johnson Creek, Wisconsin, that is available to host weddings and other special occasions. This venue can provide event space to provide couples with an elegant wedding day experience. With the assistance of a dedicated and experienced on-staff wedding specialist, you can book this setting for your special day.

Facilities and Capacity

Flexible event planning and spaces allow for this venue to host your ceremony either indoors or outdoors. After you exchange your vows, you can step into the Grand Ballroom, draped to match your taste and style. This expansive room can host a gathering of up to 350 wedding guests. Furthermore, this hotel is fully wheelchair-accessible and pet-friendly, with complimentary and accessible parking spaces.

Wedding events that can be hosted at Comfort Suites Johnson Creek include engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. The multilingual staff is ready to help make your special day everything that it can be. This team can coordinate deliveries from outside vendors, as well as taking care of the setup and cleanup of your event spaces. Bartending and catering services will be readily available for you and your guests during your celebrations. Furthermore, you will have access to get-ready rooms to prepare for your festivities and to relax during the day.

Cuisine

For your wedding dining, you can select from a variety of culinary options. These include cocktail receptions with hors d’oeuvres, plated dinners, tempting stations, and varied buffets, along with dessert stations and outside wedding cake. All hotel catering can be sampled in tastings before your special day in order to ensure your complete satisfaction. Trained bartenders can keep you and your guests supplied with refreshing beverages through cash, limited, or open bars. These staff can serve a champagne toast, house wines, and quality liquors for your celebration. Additionally, each hotel guest can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast to begin their day.

Accommodation

Expansive suites offer the space for you and your loved ones to relax in comfort during your stay at Comfort Suites Johnson Creek. High-end bedding on quality mattresses is there to help you to have a good night’s sleep after your festivities. These rooms are ready to help you wind down after an emotional day.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Cash Bar
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

June
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
3.6
  • Cindy
    Cindy G. Married on 06/12/2021

Beautiful Wedding Venue!

Christine Lunz and her staff put together an absolutely exquisite wedding reception for my Son and Daughter-in-law. Everything was so beautiful! The food was great and the entire staff was very pleasant and accommodating! Due to covid we had to change venues but this ended up being a really good thing. Christine's experience and professionalism were apparent from the planning stages throughout the reception. I spoke to a number of servers and bartenders during the evening and was always greeted with a smile and pleasant conversation. They were extremely efficient, accommodating and helpful. I know that putting together a group of people like this is not an easy task. Event planning takes a special person who is dedicated to creating the best possible day for her clients and Christine is certainly that person! We appreciate her and the efforts of her staff to make this the storybook wedding that this young couple had been dreaming of. If you are planning a special event, I highly recommend Comfort Suites of Johnson Creek.

Comfort Suites Johnson Creek's reply:

Dear Cindy,

Thank you for your feedback and recent experience with us on your family’s wedding. I have shared your comments our entire team and am grateful to lead such a dynamic group of dedicated professionals. It takes coordination on many different levels, to create a flawless event, and we were honored to be chosen to be a part of your special day. Thank you again for generously giving us your time to acknowledge our family of associates.

We hope the memories you built this weekend last a lifetime!
  • Sadie
    Sadie Getting married on 10/01/2022

Very unprofessional.

First off I want to start by saying I don't really wright bad reviews but I had such a let down. I toured there venue on a Saturday and loved it, they have a really nice venue space but.... the amount of time's they didn't get back to me was very unprofessional. After the tour on Saturday, I had to message her and she didn't answer the call and so I left a message. I called front desk and they said she wasn't in the office again till Wednesday. I figured she probably wasn't working so I waited til Wednesday even though she said she would call Monday. Wednesday comes and no call or email. So I call, she says that she'll send me the contract over email so we can finalize everything. The next day I still didn't get it. Okay... fine (trying to be calm at this point) I email her asking if she's sent it yet, she responds back in exact quote "I haven’t been able to get to it. I should be able to today." This was about two weeks ago now.

Deals

Comfort Suites Johnson Creek 1
Gift
Book your reception with us and receive a complimentary Whirlpool Suite on the night of your Wedding

Pricing

725 Paradise Lane Johnson Creek, WI, 53038
9206992800
Location of (Comfort Suites Johnson Creek)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding