Colorado Sound

607 Morsman Dr, Fort Collins, CO 80526 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Pure Sounds Productions
  • Suit & Tie DJ Professionals
  • DJ Drake Entertainment
  • Hampton Entertainment

34 Reviews for Colorado Sound

Jason A. · Married on 03/13/2020

Great DJ, reads the crowd well!

Leonard was great, read the crowd well and ensured everyone was having fun! He was also a great listener, we told him what we liked and didn't and he followed everything perfectly. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married!

Sent on 05/08/2020
  • Kathryn

Kathryn J. · Married on 08/03/2019

The best accident ever!

My new husband and I consider hiring Leonard to be the best accident that ever could have happened! Our first DJ double booked us and had to back out only a few months before our wedding. Leonard stepped in and immediately put all of our anxiety at ease. In the planning process, he was professional, warm, encouraging, organized, and really thought of everything that wouldn’t have even crossed my mind! We got married where there was no access to power, and our sound quality was absolutely flawless! Everyone complimented us on how well they could hear, because we’ve all been to outdoor ceremonies where that’s not the case. He was the life of the party at our reception and even hung out with us after. He was one of our favorite decisions for our wedding. Debate no further, he’s your guy!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly J. · Married on 07/11/2019

Incredible!

Leonard made my wildly hectic and crazy wedding day absolutely beautiful and easy. My ceremony site was shut down due to a helicopter rescue and he drove up and down the mountain from my ceremony to reception site several times trying to get information from the park rangers' to communicate with the rest of my vendors with very limited cell service. He had a plan b all set up at my reception site when last minute we were able to find a beautiful spot near the river for our ceremony. Amidst all the chaos he still played my favorite song to walk down the aisle and he started the party perfectly which was a huge stress relief. Leonard was not only our DJ, he was one of our cherished guests, that's how comfortable he made everybody. He remembered my guests' names, bantered with them hilariously and kept the party running so smoothly with the most contagious smile on his face. Wow, the smartest decision I ever made for my wedding was to hire Leonard. I am truly so grateful, thank you for keeping a level head with everything going awry. It was amazing to arrive to my reception with all my favorite songs playing to dance the night away. You made our wedding day so unforgettable!!! Thank you, Leonard!!!

Sent on 07/13/2019

• 607 Morsman Dr Fort Collins, 80526 See on map
    Location of (Colorado Sound)