Boston, MA 02125 Map · Phone number

About Colleen Paiva - Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist

For over 14 years, we have been providing on-site hair and makeup services to bridal parties across New England. Recipients of rave reviews and multiple awards, you'll be in great hands with our expert team! Fully licensed and we use only the best professional tools, techniques, and products to ensure your look is long lasting (hello New England weather!) and photography ready!

img8210
img8210
70337d6cda448519 14681778 1245493885510404 3694832797793254976 n
img6881

11 Reviews for Colleen Paiva - Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist

Colleen is amazing! She is detail oriented and a perfectionist if I must say which made me comfortable knowing I wasn't leaving her until I looked my best. She did and amazing job on my hair and makeup. She was responsive and scheduled my session quickly and worked around my schedule. She made my day extra special.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Amber · Married on 10/22/2016

Colleen not only was able to schedule me only about a month in advance, but also was early on my wedding day which says alot since I live up in NH and she was coming from MA. She was very knowledgeable about what would look best for specific skin type/ desired looks. My hair and makeup not only survived the wedding but into the night which is all that I could hope for. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone interested in booking her for their wedding/event.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Colleen did my wedding makeup and she was amazing! We did a makeup trial several months before my wedding on the day my fiance and I did engagement photos. Colleen came to my house and was super friendly and easy to talk to. She used airbrush makeup, which I loved! Stays on all day! I generally don't wear makeup, so she stuck with natural tones, but I did get false lashes, which really made me look great in the photos! On the day of my wedding, she did makeup for me and four other people. We all loved how we looked and everyone told us how beautiful we looked throughout the night. She gave us some wipes to use at the end of the night (for removing the makeup) and we also got to keep the lipsticks she used on us, so we were able to do touch-ups. Colleen was so fun to work with and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Award

Colleen Paiva - Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• Caroline Alden Photography
    Caroline Alden Photography Wedding Photographers

Colleen's hair styles are beautiful and I always look forward to working with her!

• ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY
    ADRIANO BATTI PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

Colleen is very professional and the quality of work is excellent. I would definitely recommend!