885 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder, CO 80302 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,600
Availability Check your date
  • Meet the Team

About COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design

A wife + husband team, we specialize in curating an authentic wedding day that honors the COLLECTIVE experiences that brought you and your fiance together. With focus on the elements most important to you, and your personal style, we collaborate to create a wedding experience that is genuine and allows you to be fully present with your guests to build lifelong memories.

Lindsey Sachs, owner, planner and designer, will guide you through planning journey so you can stay focused on daily life. Committed to providing clear and thorough communication and representing your wedding with the highest level of professionalism and care, you’ve found a passionate champion for your wedding day.

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs offers the following wedding planning and design services:

• Full Service Wedding Planning & Design
  • Partial Planning & Design
  • Month-Of Wedding Coordination
  • Day-Of Wedding Coordination
  • Elopement Planning
  • NEW Virtual Wedding Integration

Within our services, we can shoulder the nitty gritty work of:

• Event design
  • Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals
  • Timelines and to-do lists

We’d be honored to create a custom proposal for your wedding and get to know you! We work with clients based locally in Colorado, those living out of state and even out of the country. Our focus is planning weddings in Boulder and across Colorado.

A Little About Us

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs is a wife + husband team who while on their honeymoon reflecting on their own wedding, were inspired to build a business that helped couples plan and design their truly authentic wedding day. As a couple, Lindsey and Chris Sachs share a passion for the outdoors through trail running, mountain biking and camping and are grateful for their mountain living lifestyle, nestled in the foothills above Boulder.

• Woman-owned
lj 444 resized 51 957898
gaylejeff married 0110 websize 51 957898 161221375334537

47 Reviews for COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design

Jackie B. · Married on 06/03/2021

The most positive and kind wedding coordinator!

We can't recommend Lindsey enough for wedding planning / day of coordination!

My husband and I started working with Lindsey before Covid. She helped us navigate the extremely confusing, stressful and ever-changing world of planning a wedding during these times with positivity and grace! When we had to change our guest count, Lindsey was able to come up with an impressive proposal for a personalized virtual wedding experience. We didn't end up needing to go that route, but had we been getting married even a few weeks prior to our wedding date we definitely would've chosen Lindsey's virtual wedding services as well.

One thing we especially appreciated while working with Lindsey was we were always able to send her an email or schedule a call if we needed help while researching vendors, reviewing contracts, etc. etc. With some day-of-coordinators, there's more guidelines / stricter barriers around how soon before your wedding you can contact your coordinator. We never felt de-prioritized or like we were an inconvenience when reaching out to Lindsey during our long wedding planning process.

Lindsey goes above and beyond to ensure you and your partner have the most stress free wedding planning experience, but especially the most stress free and special wedding day. I was running on little sleep the day of my wedding, and Lindsey went out of her way to check in on me multiple times throughout the day to ensure I was okay and didn't need more coffee, drinks or food! :)

Finally, Lindsey seamlessly works with all of your vendors, regardless of if she's worked with them before. We had one of our friends officiate our wedding, and she even called him to make sure he had everything he needed and to give him some tips before our day. Our wedding was at The St. Vrain, and Lindsey is one of their preferred coordinators. It's so clear as to why - she knows so much about the venue and has such great rapport with the St Vrain and Sugar Pine Catering staff.

Lindsey is so wonderful and kind! You won't be disappointed if you hire her!!

Sent on 03/19/2021
  • Brenda

Brenda H. · Married on 04/24/2021

The best and sweetest wedding planner

I found Lindsey through my wedding venue (The St Vrain) as she was one of their preferred vendors and used her as a day of coordinator. Let me tell you, I couldn't have done it without her especially with planning a wedding during a pandemic. She is one of the sweetest human beings ever and approaches everything like it was her own wedding, she truly cares. She is so organized, pays attention to details, and even as a day of coordinator offers suggestions of cute, personalized things to add into the day.. which helps to make the day go flawless. From the morning of our wedding throughout the end of reception, she was always there making sure my fiancé and I had a drink or food or just anything we needed. There wasn't a thing that went wrong, but if there was I trusted her to take care of things. I would highly, highly, highly recommend Lindsey to be your right hand gal on your special day!

Sent on 04/27/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1600
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2600
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design

Lindsey  Sachs

Lindsey Sachs

Owner, Lead Planner & Designer

Living life on the sunny side, I appreciate staying focused on the bigger picture in life. I find great power in our connection as human beings, especially those relationships that impact our daily wellbeing / our connection with our better half.

Named by my mom after Lindsey Wagner the “Bionic Woman,” I have an inherent passion for uniting people in celebration of happy, healthy events and designing memorable experiences. Creativity is in my bones, starting young as an avid fan of coloring contests - even winning the Grand Prize of the Star Tribune newspaper contest earning my family an all-expense paid trip to Disney Land at nine years old! (My main concern during that trip was whether or not I could wear shorts because as a naive 9-year-old, California was warm all the time!).

I later became fascinated with handmade stationery, card making and scrapbooking and worked in the creative arts space for over ten years with Archiver's - The Photo Memory Store. Foundational to my career has been a dynamic combination of event leadership and creative styling from weddings, to large scale athletic events including 5K/10K runs, triathlons, cheer and dance competitions, and more. Through these roles, I feel honored to positively impact thousands across the country. Most recently, I spent nearly five years dedicated to designing, planning and marketing Life Time Fitness' nationwide women's athletic event series, Gildan Esprit de She - The Spirit of Her Race Series, helping women across the country achieve their fitness goals.

With a strong entrepreneurial spirit and work ethic, I value professionalism, attention to detail and thoroughness. You'll always find me smiling, looking on the bright side and genuinely passionate about collaborating with you to honor your love story.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Chris  Sachs

Chris Sachs

Owner, Planner & Designer

I love events! Creating, managing, and sharing in the fun of events is in my DNA. At 13 I was planning private parties (thanks Mom and Dad for being so cool), in my late teens I was planning and leading high adventure trips, in my early twenties I was a dedicated endurance athlete racing D1 in college who had been to hundreds of endurance events (and parties), and at 27 I was a Senior Sales and Project Manager in the construction industry. So when I met a fellow event lover, my now wife Lindsey, I knew we had great potential!

Through my experiences I learned how specific events and their purpose and communication points can bring people together and change lives. Thus it was natural for Lindsey and I to plan and design our own wedding and incorporate our closest people. Through this day we ended up feeling more connected to each other and our guests. Because of the love we have for our wedding day, Lindsey and I founded COLLECTIVE/by Sachs with the purpose to help others celebrate their collective experiences that make them a beautiful and unique couple.

Overall, I am an adventurous driven soul who enjoys the fruits of labor. Possibly that’s why I love endurance sport so much. To partake in activities like competitive nordic skiing, mountain biking, every ski, bike and run requires a combination of focus, dedication and courage. The thrill of it all has created adventures and memories that will last a lifetime! I want to thank Lindsey for being an absolutely amazing wife and for bringing such a beautiful little girl, our daughter Sienna, into this world. I love us. #TeamSachs

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Jennifer Morgan Photography Wedding Photographers

Thank god for Lindsey Sachs!!! We recently worked together on a wedding for a wonderful couple, but as with most Colorado weddings many guests were coming in from out of town and the logistics were nothing short of complex. Add to that a local festival going on the same weekend, which always can throw a wrench in even the best laid plans. Lindsey handled everything with grace and precision, leaving no stone unturned. I didn't know a person could be in so many places at once! :) But she really seemed to go out of her way to make sure everything ran as smoothly as possible, which seemed to relieve great strain from the couple. This meant a lot to me personally, as the couple are friends of mine as were many of their guests. I'm so glad they hired Lindsey to manage their wedding weekend from them, from the rehearsal dinner to the wedding day and clean up. She really seemed to go above and beyond to truly make their time with family and friends as stress-free and fun as possible. I'd highly recommend Lindsey to anyone looking for a thorough and caring wedding planner. She's the best!!!

• Wolf World Travel
    Wolf World Travel Travel Agents

Lindsey is an authentic wedding designer and planner! After speaking with her and hearing the story of how COLLECTIVE was started, it was evident that she is passionate about her work and strives to make it the best for her clients. You won't regret working with Lindsey!

• Tasha Rae Designs Wedding Invitations

I am currently working with Lindsey (COLLECTIVE/by Sachs) and her clients to design their wedding invitations, and she has been one of the most responsive vendors I have ever worked with! Emails are answered immediately, she is on top of every detail, friendly & professional...the list goes on! I look forward to working together again and again!

• 885 Arapahoe Avenue Boulder, CO, 80302 See on map
    763-703-1061 (Phone number)
    Location of (COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design)