COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Package Price

A wife + husband team, we specialize in curating an authentic wedding day that honors the COLLECTIVE experiences that brought you and your fiance together. With focus on the elements most important to you, and your personal style, we collaborate to create a wedding experience that is genuine and allows you to be fully present with your guests to build lifelong memories.

Lindsey Sachs, owner, planner and designer, will guide you through planning journey so you can stay focused on daily life. Committed to providing clear and thorough communication and representing your wedding with the highest level of professionalism and care, you’ve found a passionate champion for your wedding day.

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs offers the following wedding planning and design services:

• Full Service Wedding Planning & Design
  • Partial Planning & Design
  • Month-Of Wedding Coordination
  • Day-Of Wedding Coordination
  • Elopement Planning
  • NEW Virtual Wedding Integration

Within our services, we can shoulder the nitty gritty work of:

• Event design
  • Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals
  • Timelines and to-do lists

We’d be honored to create a custom proposal for your wedding and get to know you! We work with clients based locally in Colorado, those living out of state and even out of the country. Our focus is planning weddings in Boulder and across Colorado.

A Little About Us

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs is a wife + husband team who while on their honeymoon reflecting on their own wedding, were inspired to build a business that helped couples plan and design their truly authentic wedding day. As a couple, Lindsey and Chris Sachs share a passion for the outdoors through trail running, mountain biking and camping and are grateful for their mountain living lifestyle, nestled in the foothills above Boulder.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Michael
    Michael L. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Collective by Sachs is second to none

Lindsey Sachs runs a top notch organization. Lindsey was there with us every step of the wedding during the entire wedding planning process. She is thoughtful, kind and her attention to detail was nothing short of amazing.
    In addition to being an amazing person, her connections to other vendors made the planning process a breeze. She carefully listen to us and delivered a wedding beyond our wildest imagination. I wholeheartedly recommend Collective by Sachs - they are a top notch organization!
    Kira N. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Flawless Execution and Amazing Vendor!

Lindsey and the Collective by Sachs team were absolutely wonderful to work with. Since we do not live in Colorado, it was very helpful to have her through out the process to give recommendations and advise regarding vendors, key deadlines, timelines, and just general guidance overall! She brings with her such a light and a positive attitude that truly makes you feel so special and important every step of the way. Her care and authenticity were so valued and we can't recommend her enough. We will forever be thankful for all of her tips and tricks that helped make our day more than we could have ever imagined. Our wedding day went off flawlessly and we owe a lot of that smoothness to Lindsey and team! Thank you thank you for helping to give us the day of our dreams!
    Taylor M. Married on 12/31/2021

NYE Wedding Made Perfect by Lindsey Sachs

Lindsey is amazing. If I could add more stars to this review I would. We were recommended to work with Lindsey by our venue in Boulder, CO. We knew we needed some support to organize and execute our dream wedding and she delivered flawlessly on her offer to simply tie everything together and just let us focus on our wedding day. We met with Lindsey for our first consultation and she probably thought we were a whirlwind client as we tossed around ideas, including, a champagne tower, a champagne wall, champagne sabers, bagpipes, a DJ after party, and much more. She is incredibly collaborative and well connected in the industry. She made vendor recommendations for hair + makeup, flowers and more. Not once did she try to control or change our vision, instead, she made it a reality. The day of, she took all the heavy lifting away from us so we could focus on each other. This included communicating and coordinating with all our vendors, family and the venue. It was such a gift to know this was all under control. Our wedding endured COVID concerns, among many other challenges the week leading up to. Lindsey kept our spirits up and orchestrated the perfect NYE wedding in our minds. She is communicative, professional, organized and most importantly just a lovely person. We enjoyed having her present during our special day and would recommend her to anyone in search of a wedding planner.
  • illustration stars

Team

Lindsey  Sachs
Lindsey Sachs
Owner, Lead Planner & Designer

Living life on the sunny side, I appreciate staying focused on the bigger picture in life. I find great power in our connection as human beings, especially those relationships that impact our daily wellbeing / our connection with our better half.

Named by my mom after Lindsey Wagner the “Bionic Woman,” I have an inherent passion for uniting people in celebration of happy, healthy events and designing memorable experiences. Creativity is in my bones, starting young as an avid fan of coloring contests - even winning the Grand Prize of the Star Tribune newspaper contest earning my family an all-expense paid trip to Disney Land at nine years old! (My main concern during that trip was whether or not I could wear shorts because as a naive 9-year-old, California was warm all the time!).

I later became fascinated with handmade stationery, card making and scrapbooking and worked in the creative arts space for over ten years with Archiver's - The Photo Memory Store. Foundational to my career has been a dynamic combination of event leadership and creative styling from weddings, to large scale athletic events including 5K/10K runs, triathlons, cheer and dance competitions, and more. Through these roles, I feel honored to positively impact thousands across the country. Most recently, I spent nearly five years dedicated to designing, planning and marketing Life Time Fitness' nationwide women's athletic event series, Gildan Esprit de She - The Spirit of Her Race Series, helping women across the country achieve their fitness goals.

With a strong entrepreneurial spirit and work ethic, I value professionalism, attention to detail and thoroughness. You'll always find me smiling, looking on the bright side and genuinely passionate about collaborating with you to honor your love story.

Chris  Sachs
Chris Sachs
Owner, Planner & Designer

I love events! Creating, managing, and sharing in the fun of events is in my DNA. At 13 I was planning private parties (thanks Mom and Dad for being so cool), in my late teens I was planning and leading high adventure trips, in my early twenties I was a dedicated endurance athlete racing D1 in college who had been to hundreds of endurance events (and parties), and at 27 I was a Senior Sales and Project Manager in the construction industry. So when I met a fellow event lover, my now wife Lindsey, I knew we had great potential!

Through my experiences I learned how specific events and their purpose and communication points can bring people together and change lives. Thus it was natural for Lindsey and I to plan and design our own wedding and incorporate our closest people. Through this day we ended up feeling more connected to each other and our guests. Because of the love we have for our wedding day, Lindsey and I founded COLLECTIVE/by Sachs with the purpose to help others celebrate their collective experiences that make them a beautiful and unique couple.

Overall, I am an adventurous driven soul who enjoys the fruits of labor. Possibly that’s why I love endurance sport so much. To partake in activities like competitive nordic skiing, mountain biking, every ski, bike and run requires a combination of focus, dedication and courage. The thrill of it all has created adventures and memories that will last a lifetime! I want to thank Lindsey for being an absolutely amazing wife and for bringing such a beautiful little girl, our daughter Sienna, into this world. I love us. #TeamSachs

Jennifer Morgan Photography Jennifer Morgan Photography Wedding Photographers

Thank god for Lindsey Sachs!!! We recently worked together on a wedding for a wonderful couple, but as with most Colorado weddings many guests were coming in from out of town and the logistics were nothing short of complex. Add to that a local festival going on the same weekend, which always can throw a wrench in even the best laid plans. Lindsey handled everything with grace and precision, leaving no stone unturned. I didn't know a person could be in so many places at once! :) But she really seemed to go out of her way to make sure everything ran as smoothly as possible, which seemed to relieve great strain from the couple. This meant a lot to me personally, as the couple are friends of mine as were many of their guests. I'm so glad they hired Lindsey to manage their wedding weekend from them, from the rehearsal dinner to the wedding day and clean up. She really seemed to go above and beyond to truly make their time with family and friends as stress-free and fun as possible. I'd highly recommend Lindsey to anyone looking for a thorough and caring wedding planner. She's the best!!!

Wolf World Travel Wolf World Travel Travel Agents

Lindsey is an authentic wedding designer and planner! After speaking with her and hearing the story of how COLLECTIVE was started, it was evident that she is passionate about her work and strives to make it the best for her clients. You won't regret working with Lindsey!

Tasha Rae Designs Tasha Rae Designs Wedding Invitations

I am currently working with Lindsey (COLLECTIVE/by Sachs) and her clients to design their wedding invitations, and she has been one of the most responsive vendors I have ever worked with! Emails are answered immediately, she is on top of every detail, friendly & professional...the list goes on! I look forward to working together again and again!

885 Arapahoe Avenue Boulder, CO, 80302
Location of (COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding