COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design Reviews

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design 7
  • I

Iris · Married on 09/29/2018

Outstanding

I found myself beyond happy the day of our wedding not only because it was the perfect day but also because everyone got to relax and enjoy it. That feeling made it all worth it. Having Lindsey really enhanced our wedding experience. Weddings are meant to be enjoyed, I'm sure I would not have enjoyed it as much as I did if it wasn't for all of Lindsey's hard work.

We worked with Lindsey for a year. She took off our shoulders so much work such as keeping track of all the contracts with the vendors, quoting with different vendors, managing the budget, scheduling meetings, keeping checklists. Basically, Lindsey became our one point of contact instead of driving ourselves crazy managing all the vendors and the schedule by ourselves. If the vendors had questions, they would also contact Lindsey which was a relief to us specially during the days closer to the event. She kept us on schedule with the milestones and provided great style recommendations as needed.

Lindsey is incredibly responsive and her attention to detail is like no other. She knew every detail about our wedding by heart just as if she was the bride. She always treated us with high priority even though she had a lot of other weddings she was working on.

She understands the struggles of any busy couple trying to make hundreds of decisions for their wedding day and she took a great sense of urgency to figure out all the details with us.

I knew she got our back the entire time and she made the planning experience fun for us.

The day of the wedding, she made sure everything went according to plan. Having her, took off our parent's shoulders the responsibility to take care of any details so they were free to enjoy the wedding with us.

Lindsey has the best sense of style and a lot of experience with event planning, I wouldn't trust anyone else to help us plan our wedding.

Our wedding day was heaven, every detail worked out as planned, our parents and family really got to relax and enjoy the moment with us. We all had complete peace of mind. So worthy it!

Thanks Lindsey!

Leslie · Married on 09/15/2018

Working with Lindsey of COLLECTIVE/by Sachs in the months leading up to our wedding helped the excitement of getting married feel more real.  I was blown away at how thoughtful, thorough and fun she made this process. She was prompt to respond to emails and clearly took time to give insightful feedback. She put 100% into working with my fiancé and me with a fun personal approach as well as all kinds of practical solutions. The Wedding Coordination Guide and the Wedding Day Schedule she made for us really brought the point home – we were going to get married and have an amazing, meaningful wedding to look forward to.

We appreciate Lindsey's perspective of having gone through her own wedding and marriage with her husband in an intentional, joyful way. She channels her contagious enthusiasm and strength into her collaborative work to help others bring their wedding vision to life. I can see how Lindsey would be the perfect fit for anyone wishing to plan a unique marriage celebration, an elopement or a wedding in a location off the beaten path. Lindsey is adventuresome, considerate and truly listens to each person she works with.

Lindsey became someone we could turn to with any question or concern. Not only could she support us with logistical details, but also the emotions of such a momentous life event. She helped be a cheerleader, a coach and a team player for putting together our wedding celebration. Lindsey is one of the most thoughtful people we have ever met. Articulate, mature, well organized and so fun to work with - you won’t get anything superficial from Lindsey. She’ll encourage you to be the most authentic version of yourselves on your wedding day. Working with Lindsey gave us the confidence and faith to create a heartfelt and personal celebration. We are so glad we did! Since our wedding last month, many friends and family have told us that our ceremony was the most beautiful they’ve ever attended. Thank you, Lindsey!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design 14
    COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design 15
    COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design 16

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design's reply:

Since day one, you have been such a gracious, open and loving bride and I couldn't feel more honored that we were able to team up on this journey together! It was such a joy to watch you and Allan work together during the planning to ensure that your wedding day was a true reflection of your love story and that each detail was designed to bring your vision to life in a way that felt so authentic to you. Being able to support that exploration and bringing it to reality was such a treat! I can't imagine the day going any better and can still see your big smiles and feel your happiness. THANK YOU for including us and here's to your love shining on so bright from here!

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2018

We are so glad to have found Lindsey! She was such an asset to helping us plan & execute our destination wedding in Colorado. She was professional, organized, flexible, and willing to work with us throughout everything!! Lindsey is such a sweet person. She has such a fantastic personality that made me feel like we had been friends for many years! I really appreciated her experience and knowledge. I honestly just can't say enough about her!! She was 100% dependable and prompt on the day of the wedding. She followed the instructions I gave her and really cared about making our wedding day everything we wanted it to be. She even took some fantastic pictures on her own & sent us a very sweet card that was waiting for us when we got home from our honeymoon. To all the brides looking to hire a planner - there are so many options out there! It's hard knowing who to pick for such an important day in your life but you definitely won't go wrong with this company!!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design 17

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design's reply:

Rachel and Carter, I couldn't be more thrilled that we got connected and had this special opportunity to work together during such an important time in your life! I know how much work it is to plan a wedding from another state and am so happy I could help ease some of the workload for you so that your time in CO could be worry-free! The care and attention you placed in welcoming your guests made for an unforgettable celebration. I loved witnessing the love you have for each other and those closest to you - it's evident you are so supported and loved! THANK YOU for welcoming me to your wedding day team. It was such an honor and I'm very happy for all that lies ahead for you both!

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2018

Hiring Lindsey as our day of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I ADORE Lindsey. We had our wedding in my parents backyard, which required more planning and logistics than a traditional venue. She helped us design the layout, which included figuring out how many people could physically fit in the yard for the reception. I did all the booking of vendors, but Lindsey helped coordinate them all the month before the wedding and the day of. Having her joyful spirit with us through our 10 month engagement was a huge blessing. She made everything so easy and fun. Many people asked me how I was so calm on our wedding day, (I’m super type A, high stress, want to be in charge, type of person, so this was a fair question) and I really wasn’t sure why I was so calm, other than I knew Lindsey had everything under control and there was nothing I needed to worry about, other than enjoying my day. And that is exactly what I was able to do. To say that my wedding was the best day ever, is an understatement. I can say with full confidence that without Lindsey, it would not have gone as smoothly as it did. She listens so intently, gives great advice and has a ton of experience, all of which she brings to you with so much love and attention. You can tell she genuinely loves her job. If you have a nontraditional venue, or are looking for someone to make sure that you can have the least stressful (and BEST) day ever, look no further than Lindsey. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/20/2018

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design's reply:

I ADORE you too Brittany! :-) From the start, we were such a great team as we contemplated the options for designing the backyard to accommodate your vision and to ensure a positive guest experience. I really loved our collaboration in talking through ideas, flushing out details, and heading into your wedding day truly united and confident in our plan. A key goal was making sure you could be truly present and in the moment on your wedding day which we accomplished so well! I'm grateful you were able to experience that knowing I had your back 1,000%! You and Eric are such a strong, connected couple and we're so happy you had the wedding day you deserve and can now look back on in the beautiful years ahead in marriage. XOXO

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

We hired Lindsey as our Day of Coordinator and she went above and beyond what I expected! She asked me to CC her in all my wedding emails, so she stayed up to date on all the details! She organized our decor seamlessly on the day of and we got to meet with her a few times before the wedding day. I felt completely confident with her running everything behind the scenes. She helped us set up and organize our day of timeline and we stayed on track with it. She is such a nice person that I knew she would have no trouble working with all of our other wedding vendors. I would hire her again in a heartbeat! She was worth every penny and went above and beyond!

Sent on 08/21/2018

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design's reply:

Jessica, thank you for your kind words! It was a true pleasure working with you and to experience the thoughtfulness you brought to your wedding plans during the entire process. Your dedication made our collaboration so fun and the true reward was seeing you and Peter enjoy your day to the fullest, complete with a bonus last dance in a beautiful thunderstorm. I will never forget it! I hope married life is treating you well in these first weeks and here's to the many wonderful years ahead!

Kirsten · Married on 08/17/2018

My now husband and I are so grateful for Lindsay’s organizational masterpiece. Her help was essential at our wedding. For our venue, we didn’t even realize how much logistical planning was needed for the event until meeting multiple times with Lindsay in person and on the phone. Her e-documents helped us stay organized and set goals. Her guidance on our big day allowed the day to flow without worry. Our guests commented on the smooth flow of things. Her calm demeanor and proactive problem solving allowed us to truly just experience the joy of the day. Her help and collaboration after the wedding went above and beyond expectation. We’d highly recommend Lindsay for your wedding coordination and more!

Sent on 08/21/2018

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Kirsten! We definitely had fun preparing for your big day and solving the logistical challenges along the way. It was so important to me to ensure that you or your family didn't have any last minute worries, so our time running through plans definitely paid off. I had such a smile on my face that day seeing you and Taphy in the moment and living it up together. Your love is contagious and I'm so honored to have helped you celebrate in style. Lots of love to you both always!

Corrissa Gillan · Married on 08/11/2018

Best decision I've ever made!

I would highly recommend Lindsey! I met Lindsey 7 months prior to my wedding and not a day goes by, I'm not grateful for her coming into my life. I had met with several planners, but, after one conversation with Lindsey, I new she was the one I wanted to work with. She was very understanding, thoughtful, and organized the entire time! She took the time to learn about me and my husband, our style, our needs/wants, and so much more. I have to say the day of the wedding, I had zero stress and, honestly, not a single thing went wrong! I owe that to Lindsey for doing such an amazing job!

Marla · Married on 07/18/2018

I had a blast working with Lindsey on an incredible styled wedding shoot last week. Something we had to put together in a month. Lindsey is not only super fun to work with, but she's creative, detail oriented, organized, empathetic, communicative and responsive. She's all those things you need in someone when there's a ton of moving parts, emails and vendors for such a big event. We had 15 vendors on board for this shoot along with two real life couples and Lindsey was our point person for virtually everything. I could NOT of done this shoot without her and was sad when it was over for we practically talked and texted everyday! She was filled with ideas and executed them well. She helped to pull vendors, color coordinate details and looks, booked fittings and created a schedule. The day and shoot went smoother because of her and the imagery is gorgeous. Thank you Lindsey!

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design 18
    COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design 19
    COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design 20
    COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design 21

Lindley · Married on 07/14/2018

Originally being from Wisconsin, my husband and I didn’t have much help from our families in the way of planning. I did a ton of research for a day-of –coordinator and I loved everything I read about COLLECTIVE/by Sachs, so I reached out to Lindsey and she returned my email immediately to setup a phone call so I could get to know her better.

We talked the next day for over an hour and I knew instantly that she had to be a part of our big day! I was so impressed by her passion, drive and dedication to helping couples through their engagement period on their way to marriage.

Through our time together, Lindsey was always there when we needed her. Her professionalism and dedication to her work is unlike anything I have ever experienced before. She truly cared about my husband and I.

She put together a detailed working timeline for our big day after our first call and setup a Google Drive Folder for us too. She set up formal phone meetings to help keep us on track, give us ideas, and to help ease anxieties we were having about planning a wedding.

She even met with us in person halfway through the planning process to go over our progress and to get to know us better. During that meeting she pulled out a custom designed notebook with my name on that she kept notes in for our day! Talk about attention to detail!

On our wedding day, everything went off without a hitch because of all Lindsey’s hard work and planning in the months before. I worried about nothing on my wedding day but being a bride. Lindsey coordinated with all of the vendors and made sure that our day ran according to schedule.

There is no one out there than is more amazing at what they do than Lindsey. She is so warm and welcoming and caring. She will love you through your entire engagement and wedding process! We love Lindsey so much and cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/22/2018

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design's reply:

Lindley and Jake, how can we thank YOU enough for welcoming us into your journey to marriage?! Thank you for trusting us on this journey! As you referenced, "Day-Of Wedding Coordination" is so much more than leveraging our help on your actual wedding day. Since we began working together right away, we were able to help raise important questions, fill in the gaps and make helpful suggestions early on to ensure no stone was unturned and that you had time to work through details well in advance. By managing the back and forth communications with your vendors, we were excited to build a relationship with them prior to the wedding which made for a fun and seamless wedding day for all. We appreciate your thoughtful message and sharing your experience; the feeling is entirely mutual! Wishing you both an incredible honeymoon and start to your new life as Mr. and Mrs!

Matthew · Married on 03/16/2018

Simply put, Lindsey is a gem! Finding the right DOC for our wedding was especially important because we planned from out-of-state. I'm a details person who enjoys everything that comes along with the event planning process. It was important to find someone who would be able to embrace my personality and level of commitment, rather than having things turn into an awkward power struggle. Having someone local that we could depend on was a top priority and communication was key -- Lindsey delivered.

Before choosing Lindsey, we researched a few dozen planners online, we used a spreadsheet to compare/contrast all the variables, and we had phone/Facetime interviews with our top 5 picks. Lindsey's warmth, genuineness, and pressure-free approach left us with an easy and obvious choice. During the rest of our planning process, Lindsey was always available for a quick phone call if we needed it, and was always timely and thoughtful with emails. When we made a couple trips to Colorado for in-person planning, Lindsey always made herself available to meet and was organized so our limited time spent on-site was worthwhile. Lindsey helped with vendor recommendations and went above and beyond coordinating with Colorado Party Rentals for our linens and chargers.

Finding the right DOC/planner is definitely a personal choice and depends on your priorities and personalities matching up. For us, Lindsey was exactly what we needed. Lindsey is smart, personable, and professional, so odds are she's the right type of planner for most people. Give her a chance!

Sent on 04/03/2018

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design's reply:

Happy one-month anniversary Matt + Laura! I'm reminiscing about our fun collaborations in preparing for your big day and appreciate your thoughtful approach to all aspects of the planning. It was so nice to work with a fellow detail-obsessed fanatic and to work so well together from different states. Your communication and ideas made the planning so productive, but also fun because I knew you were putting your heart in soul into every decision. The result was a beautiful and meaningful wedding day that I'm sure you'll continue to reflect on with each passing day. Thank you for you inviting me to be part of your wedding day team - it was such an honor!

Sarah · Married on 01/09/2018

Lindsey and Chris from COLLECTIVE/by Sachs are absolutely amazing. My husband and I sought their assistance when we were planning our Colorado Elopement, but needed help scouting the perfect location. Being from Ohio, and never seeing Colorado myself, Lindsey stepped in and worked hard at scouting and sending us photos, full descriptions, and locations of the spots she found. The result: the most perfect mountain-top wedding. On top of scouting locations, she had many helpful suggestions on hair, make-up and photography. I'm in awe of the lovely people that Lindsey and Christopher are. Christopher officiated our wedding ceremony and prepared it with thoughtful diligence on the couple and people that my husband and I are. I'm so thankful for their help, and believe we have made lifelong friends that we will remain in touch with. 5 stars, all around, for COLLECTIVE/by Sachs.

Sent on 01/30/2018
    COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design 22
    COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design 23
    COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design 24

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design's reply:

Sarah + Blake, THANK YOU for welcoming us into your wedding planning journey! Your warm nature and excitement for your wedding day was inspiring. The love you have for each other is so genuine and it was our absolute honor to help ensure your wedding day was all you dreamed of. We think about it often and continue to be inspired by that memory. Congrats on your marriage and here's to all the great things you'll continue to do together! :-)

Camaran · Married on 12/30/2017

There are not enough words to describe how integral Lindsey was with my wedding! I wasn't initially going to have a coordinator or use anyone, but after getting a few things done - I thought a day-of-coordinator may be of benefit.
    I hit the jackpot with Lindsey!
    I was wanting a destination wedding in Aspen (I live in Texas). From our initial correspondence, there was nothing but awesomeness. Lindsey was very responsive and timely in those responses (this was the entire 9 months of back and forth mind you as well as initially!). We sent several emails back and forth and then set up a phone conversation, it was like talking to an old friend. She had such an amazing demeanor and was so warm and caring as she was speaking in regards to how to make my day the perfect day. She asked questions I hadn't even think to inquire about or think of for the wedding.
    We set up a chance to meet at venue and go over details. Closer to time of wedding, she reached out to my vendors to introduce herself and just be sure everyone was on the same page.
    The day of the wedding wouldn't have been the same without her. Everything ran smoothly and with no issue.
    Do yourself a favor and say yes to COLLECTIVE, you will be so glad you did!

Ted · Married on 11/18/2017

My now bride and I thought we could spearhead a wedding ourselves, and at the relative last minute sprung for Lindsey at a friend’s recommendation. Holy moly are we glad we did. Lindsey always went above and beyond, she’s incredibly enthusiastic, insightful, and articulate the entire time we worked together. Plus now we’ve become great friends! Thanks so much.

Laura · Married on 11/18/2017

Do not plan a wedding without CbS! I naively thought I could and I'm so thankful I didn't try that route. I had no idea all the ways that Lindsey could contribute to helping me. Planning a Boulder, CO wedding from SF was challenging and I relied heavily on Lindsey for vendor recommendations and venue assistance. She was gracious and listened to our BIG ideas but also would remind us of the very important pros and cons for some of our very "involved" ideas. At the end of the day, we listened to her expertise and we are so relieved that we did. The day was our dream day, so perfect and we were able to focus on each other, family and friends. Everything behind the scenes was flawless. Thank you Lindsey for not only your professionalism, but your sweet and cheerful demeanor, awesome style and recommendations and ability to steer the ship for us.

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design 25
    COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design 26
    COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design 27
    COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design 28
    COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design 29
    COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design 30
    COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design 31

Matt · Married on 10/07/2017

Lindsey and Chris from Collective by Sachs have been excellent to work with. Their vision for what we want for our wedding is spot on and their execution is top notch. Chris brings unrivaled authenticity to the role of officiant and Lindsey's enthusiasm is contagious.

Sent on 05/28/2017

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design's reply:

Matt, thank you so much! It's so important to us to really get to know your vision and dreams for your wedding day. As we put the finishing touches on your wedding ceremony, we're giddy with excitement to join you and Jennifer this weekend! Rest well this week and get ready for one A-MAZING wedding day!

Jens-Erik · Married on 09/03/2017

Lindsey was a phenomenal planner. We didn't even know we needed her until she started asking us about elements we hadn't thought of and organizing all the many moving parts. She came through in a big way when we were stuck without hair/makeup and she also recommended great vendors. She went above and beyond in communicating with the reception and ceremony contacts and in making sure that every last detail was accounted for. Not to mention, she was understanding about difficult family dynamics and she made everyone feel they were heard. Lindsey was willing to take on so much more than we expected and she did it all with a calm, professional presence that helped put us at ease on our wedding day.

Sent on 09/08/2017

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design's reply:

Jens, thank you kindly for such a thoughtful message and for the opportunity to support you during your wedding planning process! When planning a wedding for the first time, it's so easy to overlook important details to make the day authentic to you and we're so thrilled that we could bring that value to your planning and wedding day considerations. We hope married life is treating you both well so far!

A · Married on 09/02/2017

Lindsey was fantastic in every single thing she did to help us make our daughter's wedding go smoothly and make it so memorable. We truly couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 09/08/2017

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design's reply:

Audrey, we can't believe it's been one month since Alexa and Chris said "I do!" We sure were a great team leading up to the wedding day thanks to your quick communications that allowed us to put everything into play to honor your vision. We are so happy that the day turned out phenomenally!

Kathy · Married on 08/05/2017

Lindsey was the day of wedding coordinator for my daughter's wedding. From our initial planning meetings until the end of the night of the wedding she was a pleasure to work with. Communication and organization were fabulous. She helped us establish a wedding day timeline and everything went seamlessly. As mother of the bride, I was able to enjoy the day while Lindsey managed vendors and all wedding details that day. We also worked with Chris Sachs as officiant and he was the perfect choice for the couple. He executed their vision for the ceremony perfectly.

Sent on 04/13/2017

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design's reply:

Kathy, you and your family are incredible! The bond between your family was such an inspiration to witness. Each detail was so intentionally planned and produced such an authentic wedding day for Amanda and Juda. Thank you for trusting Chris and I to bring the day to life. We are so honored and cannot wait to see what comes next for Amand and Juda and your family!

Maddie · Married on 05/10/2017

As a photographer who has worked with several planners before, Lindsey is an absolute top-notch professional. She was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. We had unplanned rain on the couple's day and she was full of backup plans and ideas and so flexible. She has a fun & energetic personality and puts so much love & care into what she does—the couple was so well taken care of. She's absolutely lovely!

Sent on 09/29/2017

COLLECTIVE/by Sachs Authentic Wedding Planning & Design's reply:

Thank you so much Maddie! Your teamwork, professionalism and positive attitude that morning helped to make the situation much easier to manage and most importantly, successful for the happy couple. It was such a joy to team-up and I can't wait to work with you again soon!