Ashley Tiedgen Photography

Westminster, CO View map Visit website
$2,650 Most Popular Price

$2,650 Most Popular Price

Ashley Tiedgen Photography is a photographer based in Westminster, Colorado. If a picture can tell a thousand words, owner Ashley Tiedgen believes it can also hold a thousand memories, and her specialty is combining lifestyle photography and nature. She loves weddings and is more than happy to talk with you about ideas or vendor recommendations. With Ashley Tiedgen Photography, the focus is on emotions and moments, not poses.

The whole point of hiring a wedding photographer is having gorgeous photos to enjoy, so every one of Ashley’s packages includes full printing rights to your photos. You’ll also get an online gallery for sharing and downloading. Ashley Tiedgen Photography is available to travel throughout the Rocky Mountain region and beyond, and her most popular wedding photography package includes the following:

• Engagement shoot
  • High-res images
  • One event per day
  • Digital files
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1750.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2650

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Brenda
    Brenda H. Married on 04/24/2021

The BEST Wedding Photographer

Do yourself a favor and book Ashley. I can't even express how awesome of person she is and how amazing her work is. We used her for our engagement pictures as well as wedding and because our engagement pictures were so on point.. one of my friends used her for their baby pictures. My fiancé hates pictures and she did such a great job with getting him to open up and getting candid shots.. not posed shots. Yes she will give you some posed ones, but let me tell you.. she is able to open people up and can capture people's true love and personalities through her pictures. I even got compliments from my bridesmaids about how Ashley just fit right in and made us all laugh and feel so comfortable with her. throughout the day. She pays attention to detail and catches all the "in the moment" pictures and even gets pictures you never thought you wanted. She is very organized, flexible, and makes sure the day of your wedding if there is anything specific you want (family pictures, etc) so nothing is missed. I plan on using Ashley any time I need a photographer. I highly, highly recommend Ashley! Pictures are one of only things you can look back on your day and I can't wait to look back at our wedding pictures for years to come!
  • Rach.durham
    Rach.durham@Gmail.com Married on 12/06/2020

Ashley will exceed your expectations!

My husband and I are so very glad that we hired Ashley as our wedding photographer. She truly captured the feel of our day and we get so many compliments on the pictures we share because her work is absolutely incredible. We had to change our wedding plans multiple times because of COVID-19 and Ashley was positive and there for us, no matter how many changes we had to make. She was also helpful in coming up with ideas and being so supportive to us during that difficult time. So many of our loved ones were unable to attend our small wedding because of the pandemic and all of them feel that they experienced our wedding because of the pictures she took. Not only are her photos amazing but she is so fun, positive, caring and bad ass to work with. You spend so much time with your wedding photographer on this day and you honestly won't find a better human to share this day with. Ashley- we cannot thank you enough.
    Devon Married on 10/09/2020

Look no further than Ashley Tiedgen!

Ashley could not have been any more perfect for our small CO mountain wedding. Not only was she more flexible than a rubber band as I changed the guest list from 2 to 80 to 7, but she was an incredible support system for us as we woke up on our early September wedding day to a foot and a half of snow. She was extremely personable and made everyone feel completely at ease the entire day. My mom thought we were old friends from college! She responded to all my lengthy emails with lots of patience, details, and extra tips on how to have the perfect day. My partner and I are not very mushy people, so we were a bit worried about how we would handle taking intimate photos and we were so smiley in all the photos and I know it had everything to do with how comfortable Ashley made us feel. The photos came back to us in record time and we were in tears at the first image.  I would recommend Ashley over and over and over again! THANK YOU, ASHLEY!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Ashley Tiedgen Photography Price Rates

Denver Wedding Films Denver Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend! Thanks again, Denver Wedding Films, LLC

Westminster Westminster, CO, 80030
402-256-6786
Location of (Ashley Tiedgen Photography)

Ashley Tiedgen Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ashley Tiedgen Photography include in the starting price?

Ashley Tiedgen Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Ashley Tiedgen Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ashley Tiedgen Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Ashley Tiedgen Photography offer?

Ashley Tiedgen Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Ashley Tiedgen Photography offer?

Ashley Tiedgen Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Ashley Tiedgen Photography offer for wedding events?

Ashley Tiedgen Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Ashley Tiedgen Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ashley Tiedgen Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding