Round Rock, TX 78681 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Deals 2

About Coleman Jennings Films

Coleman Jennings Films offers wedding videography created with elegance and artistry in the Austin area. There is nothing like a professionally produced video to capture all the sights, sounds, and emotions of your wedding day, one of the most significant events in your life. Expertly captured Drone video makes your wedding video an epic fairy tale story of your once in a lifetime day!

Check us out on http://www.thumbtack.com/profile/services/57GkpJuzSzxWxQ/

If you are looking for a videographer, Coleman Jennings Films has been providing Austin and the surrounding area with elegant wedding videos since 2000. We are committed to the happiness of the brides and grooms we serve. We are know for our excellent customer service and caring about out clients.

Here is what Megan said about her wedding day. "Coleman was so wonderful to work with! We had our wedding at a Lone Oak Barn in Round Rock, TX and he brought his drone to capture the beautiful venue. Such a great perk!! Our wedding video was ABSOLUTELY beautiful. He captured every moment and distributed it so well in the video. My husband and I cried and laughed as we watched that memorable day.

Call of text Coleman today at 512-695-5259 to learn more.

Follow Coleman Jennings Films on

• Videos 4

24 Reviews for Coleman Jennings Films

1 User photo

Coleman Jennings Films 1

Diane · Married on 12/31/2017

Coleman very skillfully and thoughtfully captured 100% of our outdoor wedding; on land and in flight, with drones fighting the wind, standing in the rain on an early, unusually cold, windy and rainy New Year's Eve morning in Austin. Coleman's knack for blending the emotional landscape of people, venues and precious moments made for a flawless film right off the bat. The only editing the film footage required were the things we asked him to remove. Watching the cinematic edit and the full version film sends us straight back to our perfect morning on our perfect day. My husband and I are beyond grateful to have had Austin's Premier! drone videographer with us, so we have these memories and these moments, forever.

Please let my review serve as a plea to be reminded that drone videography by Coleman Jennings Films is one of things that you must, must spend money on for your special day. Coleman provided a thorough and affordable artistic service and was flexible with what we wanted. There is no cheaping out and no bargaining, and that equation equals no mistakes!

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Coleman Jennings Films 2

Jessica · Married on 04/10/2016

I am so Blessed that we found Coleman for our wedding. He is so professional! Coleman sticks to his timeline, we received our pictures two-three weeks after the wedding and video 12 weeks. He is amazing, and I highly recommend Coleman and his assistant to any bride who wants amazing quality picture and video.

Sent on 07/08/2016

amy · Married on 04/02/2016

We are so glad we hired Coleman to be a part of our special day! He went above and beyond to make sure he captured every moment! We love the trailer we got back and cannot wait to see the rest! Thank you so much for making our wedding special. Coleman is a truly talented!

Sent on 04/13/2016

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Coleman Jennings Films 1
    15% off for 2015 Wedding
    Getting married in 2015? Say you found me on Wedding Wire and get 15% off any package.
  • Coleman Jennings Films 2
    Wedding Wire offer
    Use this offer on all of my packages. Just use the online promo code or mention that you found me on wedding wire.

• Austin Area Weddings
    Austin Area Weddings Wedding Officiants

Coleman is AMAZING! Professional, personable, A+ service! Highly recommend!!

• Look No Further Entertainment
    Look No Further Entertainment Wedding DJs

It's always good news when I learn that we're going to be working with Coleman Jennings Films. We've worked together on a number of occasions and Coleman is creative, friendly, and professional. Highly recommend.

• Mr. Thrill DJ PLUS
    Mr. Thrill DJ PLUS Wedding DJs

Round Rock Video Productions is a local family owned business. Great finished product, great prices, and easy to work with. You can't lose with these guys.

• Round Rock, 78681 See on map