308 Main Street, Cold Spring, MN 56320 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cold Spring Bakery

The Cold Spring Bakery is a premier provider of wedding cakes, cupcakes, cheesecakes and dessert tables in the Central Minnesota area and beyond. Our award winning decorators can create a cake designed just for you. We also offer the option of a personally designed display cake that can be the center of your wedding reception while your guests are served from sheet cakes or any number of delicious dessert options. Wedding cake delivery is available in Central Minnesota and in the 11 county metro area surrounding Mpls and St. Paul.
Wedding cake tasting is available either by appointment or by stopping in during anytime during our normal business hours of 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday.

116 Reviews for Cold Spring Bakery

Cold Spring Bakery 1
Cold Spring Bakery 2

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I ordered cheesecake cupcakes to host at our wedding reception and they were delicious! We loved the lemon flavor and were pleasantly surprised how tasty the cherry flavor was that we had to get them! We received a lot of compliments from guests on the dessert. My mom doesn’t like cheesecake and even she was raving about them! We will definitely be back to the bakery for more!

Renee · Married on 05/05/2018

My mouth is watering just thinking about having a piece of your cake again! Cold spring bakery was the best decision I made for my wedding. The cake is to die for. We did centerpiece cakes and it was an absolute hit! We had four different flavors: almond (my personal favorite), marble, carrot, and lemon! Our guests raved about the cake and we didnt even have a whole cake left for left overs! Several people wanted to try all the different flavors and they were all SO Good! Every anniversary we are going to get an almond cake from here, but probably any birthday or holiday too because it's just that good! Thanks for being such a great part of my wedding day! It was a hit and I'm still craving some almond cake! I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone! You wont be disappointed.

Cold Spring Bakery 3
    Cold Spring Bakery 4

Melanie · Married on 09/16/2017

Cold Spring Bakery was amazing and I would use them for every event if I could! They are sweet and focused and willing to do any amazing work you could want for a perfect cake, not to mention the free tasting YUM!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cold Spring Bakery FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center
    Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center Hotel Weddings

If you are in need of a creative yet delicious cake, Cold Spring Bakery is for you. We work with quite a few bakeries and Cold Spring is one of the best. I do recommend them to the couples that we work with.

• Johnny + Dottie
    Johnny + Dottie Wedding Planners

We have worked with Cold Spring Bakery for dozens of weddings and events. They are professional, personable, and always go above & beyond our expectations. We absolutely love working with their talented staff and would recommend them to anyone looking for a stunning cake that tastes amazing and is also affordable!

• 308 Main Street Cold Spring, MN 56320 See on map