Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ 85271 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Coco Collective Weddings + Events

A wedding planner in Scottsdale, Arizona, Coco Collective Weddings + Events is committed to providing you with the best possible service and making your big day an incredible experience. Owner and lead planner Courtney studied hospitality at Arizona State University and has been planning weddings and events ever since. Coco Collective Weddings + Events offers several options to choose from, all of which are customizable to fit your needs. They serve all of Arizona and travel worldwide, so you can take a trusted wedding planner with you no matter the location for your big day.

Whatever your needs, Coco Collective Weddings + Events will make sure your event runs smoothly and you remain as stress-free as possible. They offer full and partial planning options, as well as day-of coordination for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Two planners are available, and each package includes a budget analysis and event design. They will handle your guest list, to-do-lists, and timelines, and can also offer referrals. Any wedding type can be accommodated, including the following:

• Civil

a6db9ddf227988c6 1516123848 a5c9778b230de890 1516123842123 3 Mountain Shadows S

3 Reviews for Coco Collective Weddings + Events

Lauren Beban · Married on 10/19/2018

Great Experience!

Courtney was great to work with! I felt 100% confident that she had everything under control and the peace of mind that came along with that was priceless. Due to her expertise and professionalism, I cannot think of one thing that did not go as planned. In fact, everything turned out even better than I could have imagined. She was easy to get ahold of and quick to respond to my endless questions. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an event coordinator!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Coco Collective Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you Lauren! Your wedding day was perfect and it was such a pleasure working with you during the planning process!! :)

Rachel · Married on 09/14/2018

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Throughout the planning process Courtney was attentive, organized and resourceful. She helped relieve any stress leading up to the big day and also made sure I was on track with all the wedding details.
    On our wedding day, I knew I had absolutely nothing to stress about because Courtney was on it. Every little detail, every step of the way, Courtney was there. I couldn't have asked for a better planner, and am so grateful that we picked Courtney to help us throughout our wedding planning. Our wedding was truly perfect and I can't thank her enough!

I would highly recommend Courtney!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Mara · Married on 01/27/2018

If you're looking to ease wedding stress, you have come to the right place! As an out-of-state bride, coordination between vendors was getting tricky- THANKFULLY Courtney and Sarah came to the rescue. When they came on board, I basically had nothing to do, which made for a relaxing month pre-wedding. They contacted the vendors for timelines, let me know when payments were due, and helped identify those little pieces you don't know you need until you do!

Everything from the pre-wedding vendor coordination, to the walk through at the venue with the wedding party, to the actual wedding itself, was super smooth. I truly do not know if anything went wrong, because I never noticed anything out of place! Courtney was on top of it all.

I really appreciate the care and detail that Courtney and Sarah put into their work- Look no further, you've come to the right people to take the hard work off of your plate! Thanks CoCo Collective!

Sent on 03/16/2018