1 Padanaram Rd Suite 103, Danbury, CT 06811 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1

About CNT Entertainment

Our company offices are located in the Hartford and Danbury areas of Connecticut. We are committed in providing you and your guests the best possible experience at your wedding or event. Let us help plan your event by meeting with us and carefully choosing the music and activities for your special day. Unlike most companies, the entertainment professionals that you will meet are the same professionals that will be providing you with your entertainment at your event. Relationships are very important in our business and we take it very seriously. Together we only have one shot to make that special day, what you have always dreamed it would be. From all of us at our company we take pride in making dreams come true. Thank you

Follow CNT Entertainment on

144 Reviews for CNT Entertainment

1 User photo

CNT Entertainment 1

Rachel · Married on 05/11/2019

They are the best. They helped us all thru the process of picking out music, advised us when we were having problems picking music. called us, as the date got closer to see if we needed anything.
    We had 2 DJ's for a very very great price they were playing music thru the whole wedding played games with the guests Could not think of any other DJ's that would go above and beyond what we expected..Hire them everybody at the wedding loved them and couldn't stop saying how good they were. Thank you so so much for everything that you did to make our wedding a blast...
    Mr & Mrs glenn Byxbee

Sent on 10/17/2014

CNT Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!
    It was truly a pleasure being a part of your wedding day.
    Wish you both the very best :-)

Kari · Married on 04/27/2019

Exceptional

We had the best DJ and MC around. The best company hands down. From beginning to end Tony was very professional, helpful and over became a friend. He knew exactly how to handle the crowd. Several of our guests keep saying great music and sooo much fun. Definitely five star recommendation.

Sent on 05/06/2019

CNT Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day, We had an awesome time celebrating with your family & friends. Wish you both the very best!
  • Jeanne

Jeanne Pavlakis · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing photobooth

CNT provided us with an awesome photobooth experience. FROM DAY 1, the staff was the most friendly group of people I worked with. They were laid back, flexible, accommodating, professional and efficient. We talked on the phone, via text and also email depending on how soon I needed answers from them and vice versa. The photobooth itself at my wedding was a HUGE hit, mainly because the person operating it was exceptionally nice and great at rounding people up to take pictures (as I requested they do). My family had a BLAST and the props they offered with the pictures were hilarious and fun for all ages. I was unsure whether or not I wanted to fit in a photobooth to my wedding planning budget but ultimately am SO HAPPY that I did. It was fun to go home and look at all the prints (which they provided for me AND my guests the night of) and reflect on what a perfect night we had. Could not be more grateful for this company and could not recommend them enough!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

CNT Entertainment's reply:

From the first time we met at the bridal show, to your wedding day, it has been truly a pleasure being a part of your special day. Jorge could not enough about your family & friends.
    Thank you again for having us!

CNT Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 450.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• CNT Entertainment 1
    Dance Floor Lighting Package Upgrade

If you book with CNT Entertainment, you will recieve at no additional cost to you our Dancefloor lighting package upgrade. ($250 Value)

It's a great way to add extra life and fun for your friends and family.
    Give us a call or email us for more information.

• Leslie Scotto Events, LLC
    Leslie Scotto Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Tony from CNT did an amazing job on a wedding I worked as a day-of coordinator. He did an excellent job with the music, especially given that the groom loved hard rock and bride like alternative pop. Great balance that kept the dance floor packed. He was a joy throughout the whole process and I cannot wait to work with him again!

• Anthony Tomassi Photography
    Anthony Tomassi Photography Wedding Photographers

Some of the kindest and best DJ's I know. True professionalism and really know how to make a wedding great.

• JP Jeanine
    JP Jeanine Wedding Officiants

When I first started attending wedding shows in the area Carlos and Tony made me feel so welcomed. They are friendly and make everyone feel at ease. They truly took me under their wings and showed me the wedding show ropes. Since then I have had pleasure of working with them at several weddings. I always know that they will have a wireless mic ready for me to use and do a quick sound check before the ceremony. I usually only stay for the cocktail hour but always want to stay longer with Carlos and Tony because they get the party going. I look forward to working with them at weddings in the future.

• 1 Padanaram Rd, Suite 103 Danbury, 06811 See on map
    2039425049 (Other Phone Number)