1 Padanaram Rd Suite 103, Danbury, CT 06811 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About CNT Entertainment

Our company offices are located in the Hartford and Danbury areas of Connecticut. We are committed in providing you and your guests the best possible experience at your wedding or event. Let us help plan your event by meeting with us and carefully choosing the music and activities for your special day. Unlike most companies, the entertainment professionals that you will meet are the same professionals that will be providing you with your entertainment at your event. Relationships are very important in our business and we take it very seriously. Together we only have one shot to make that special day, what you have always dreamed it would be. From all of us at our company we take pride in making dreams come true. Thank you

Follow CNT Entertainment on

CNT Entertainment 3
  • Alicia

Alicia Rivera · Getting married on 08/28/2020

Booking Experience

Even though they have not done our wedding yet, I can say choosing them was very easy! My fiance is Bulgarian and we require that our DJ be flexible to include some music and tradition from his culture. Tony was more than amazing about this. I would highly recommend CNT for an amazing and personal experience.

Sent on 07/17/2019

CNT Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!!
    I am so excited to be a part of your special day!
    The count down begins :-)

Jacqueline · Married on 07/27/2019

The Best in the Biz!

Andrew and I would like to thank our entertainment for our wedding from the bottom of our hearts - CNT Entertainment!

These gentlemen started the party right and kept it going all night despite the rain, 90+ temperature, and near 100% humidity.

Their ability to get a pavilion full of people out of their seats to celebrate under those conditions was simply remarkable.

Moreover, Tony went above and beyond in the days leading up to our wedding - meeting with us several times, dealing with my never-ending question(s) and lengthy “Wedding Day Schedule” 😉😆, while also emailing us with reminders and tips to help us stay on track with planning.

We have so much love and gratitude to CNT Entertainment for making our wedding the best day of our lives! ❤️

#numberoneinthebiz #unforgetableentertainment #bestMC #bestDJ #youneedtobookthemnow

Sent on 07/08/2019

CNT Entertainment's reply:

I can't thank the both of you enough for allowing us to be a part of such an amazing day :-)
    We wish you both the very best!!!
  • Terese

Terese · Married on 07/27/2019

Highly Recommend!

We had a great experience with Tony and CNT entertainment! From our first appointment with Tony we were able to feel how much he enjoys what he does. Tony left us feeling very confident in his ability to keep the party jumping, and besides a few suggestions from us so he knew our taste in music we did not feel like we had to do much else. Tony and John were able to read the crowd and keep our dance floor packed, and their energy was great! We really appreciated the checklists CNT sent to us in the past year, they were so willing to help with anything we needed even if it didn't fit their job description. We chose to include the photo-booth in our package and even the photo-booth attendant received high praise from our guests! I would highly recommend CNT Entertainment to everyone.

Sent on 08/14/2019

CNT Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 450.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• Leslie Scotto Events, LLC
    Leslie Scotto Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Tony from CNT did an amazing job on a wedding I worked as a day-of coordinator. He did an excellent job with the music, especially given that the groom loved hard rock and bride like alternative pop. Great balance that kept the dance floor packed. He was a joy throughout the whole process and I cannot wait to work with him again!

• Anthony Tomassi Photography
    Anthony Tomassi Photography Wedding Photographers

Some of the kindest and best DJ's I know. True professionalism and really know how to make a wedding great.

• JP Jeanine
    JP Jeanine Wedding Officiants

When I first started attending wedding shows in the area Carlos and Tony made me feel so welcomed. They are friendly and make everyone feel at ease. They truly took me under their wings and showed me the wedding show ropes. Since then I have had pleasure of working with them at several weddings. I always know that they will have a wireless mic ready for me to use and do a quick sound check before the ceremony. I usually only stay for the cocktail hour but always want to stay longer with Carlos and Tony because they get the party going. I look forward to working with them at weddings in the future.

• 1 Padanaram Rd, Suite 103 Danbury, 06811 See on map
    2039425049 (Other Phone Number)