Nearby Vendors to Consider

About CNT Entertainment

Creating The Day of Your Dreams: DJ Services - Lighting - Photobooths

Our company offices are located in the Hartford and Danbury areas of Connecticut. We are committed in providing you and your guests the best possible experience at your wedding or event. Let us help plan your event by meeting with us and carefully choosing the music and activities for your special day. Unlike most companies, the entertainment professionals  that you will meet are the same professionals that will be providing you with your entertainment at your event.  Relationships are very important in our business and we take it very seriously. Together we only have one shot to make that special day, what you have always dreamed it would be. From all of us at our company we take pride in making dreams come true. Thank you

Categories: Wedding DJ

Liability Insurance (6)
Bilingual MC (3)
Karaoke (1)
Projector (1)

They are the best. They helped us all thru the process of picking out music, advised us when we were having problems picking music. called us, as the date got closer to see if we needed anything.
We had 2 DJ's for a very very great price they were playing music thru the whole wedding played games with the guests Could not think of any other DJ's that would go above and beyond what we expected..Hire them everybody at the wedding loved them and couldn't stop saying how good they were. Thank you so so much for everything that you did to make our wedding a blast...
Mr & Mrs glenn Byxbee

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/11/19, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We booked CNT Entertainment for our wedding back in May & boy were we surprised at how incredible this crew is! Tony DJed our wedding along with Dom & Dave. The first time we met Tony, we knew we found the perfect match. Booking was easy & he was able to work with our budget so that we could have everything we wanted- including an awesome photo booth that EVERYONE loved! Tony was so laid back and fit into our family seamlessly during our meetings & wedding. He understood exactly the style music we liked based off of just a few songs we requested. I mean, when I tell you he fit perfectly, he really did. He even went above & beyond & brought us a surprise! He played the accordion for us after we found out he knew how to play! That really really made everyone's night. It was FANTASTIC! Dom & Dave were so much fun, they really know how to get the party started! Everyone at our wedding were constantly complimenting us on them, saying they've never been to a wedding that played SUCH good music & had DJ's that interacted & felt like family with the guests. No chicken dance here! Nothing but awesome music, an awesome crew & an amazing night. We couldn't have done it without CNT! We are forever grateful to them. & Tony if you see this, you're still coming over for Sunday dinner at grandma's house one of these days! Love you guys!

Profile Picture Tia, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

CNT entertainment was awesome to work with!! Carlos listened to all of our music requests and made sure that our guests had a great time. Everyone loved the photo booth and reception games as well!!

Profile Picture Shauna, 4/20/18, 6 Reviews

Uplighting
Disco Ball
6 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Tony from CNT did an amazing job on a wedding I worked as a day-of coordinator. He did an excellent job with the music, especially given that the groom loved hard rock and bride like alternative pop. Great balance that kept the dance floor packed. He was a joy throughout the whole process and I cannot wait to work with him again!

Some of the kindest and best DJ's I know. True professionalism and really know how to make a wedding great.

When I first started attending wedding shows in the area Carlos and Tony made me feel so welcomed. They are friendly and make everyone feel at ease. They truly took me under their wings and showed me the wedding show ropes. Since then I have had pleasure of working with them at several weddings. I always know that they will have a wireless mic ready for me to use and do a quick sound check before the ceremony. I usually only stay for the cocktail hour but always want to stay longer with Carlos and Tony because they get the party going. I look forward to working with them at weddings in the future.

Carlos & Tony are great!!! Totally professional and get everyone UP AND DANCING!!!

1 Padanaram Rd, Suite 103, Danbury, CT 06811   See On Map