1 Padanaram Rd Suite 103, Danbury, CT 06811 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Real Weddings 1

About CNT Entertainment

Our company offices are located in the Hartford and Danbury areas of Connecticut. We are committed in providing you and your guests the best possible experience at your wedding or event. Let us help plan your event by meeting with us and carefully choosing the music and activities for your special day. Unlike most companies, the entertainment professionals that you will meet are the same professionals that will be providing you with your entertainment at your event. Relationships are very important in our business and we take it very seriously. Together we only have one shot to make that special day, what you have always dreamed it would be. From all of us at our company we take pride in making dreams come true. Thank you

Follow CNT Entertainment on

CNT Entertainment 6
  • Alicia

Alicia Rivera · Getting married on 08/28/2020

Booking Experience

Even though they have not done our wedding yet, I can say choosing them was very easy! My fiance is Bulgarian and we require that our DJ be flexible to include some music and tradition from his culture. Tony was more than amazing about this. I would highly recommend CNT for an amazing and personal experience.

Sent on 07/17/2019

CNT Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!!
    I am so excited to be a part of your special day!
    The count down begins :-)
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 10/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!

We shopped around for DJs as music is so important to us. We truly believe a good atmosphere and great music is vital to the whole wedding experience and we waited until we found the perfect entertainment company. Upon meeting Tony for the first time we knew he was our guy! Personable, friendly and a family man that we could tell was invested in making our wedding everything we wanted it to be. He truly cares about each couple he works with. We had some special music requests as I sang a song and rapped for my groom. I also did a duet with my Dad. Tony took all of our special requests and honored them and worked them seamlessly into the evening. We had an epic hoorah dance and our last song was a moment everyone will always remember. Tony and his team did an amazing job from start to finish. Now that our wedding is over we will miss seeing him. CnT is the very best!

Sent on 10/20/2019
    CNT Entertainment 7

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2019

Best of the best!!!!

These guys are the best in the business!!! They were so accommodating to all of my crazy requests!! Their professionalism helped my wedding go smooth and seamless!!! These guys are the leaders of the pack and you can’t be the value!

Sent on 10/07/2019
    CNT Entertainment 8

CNT Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 450.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Real Weddings

• Leslie Scotto Events, LLC
    Leslie Scotto Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Tony from CNT did an amazing job on a wedding I worked as a day-of coordinator. He did an excellent job with the music, especially given that the groom loved hard rock and bride like alternative pop. Great balance that kept the dance floor packed. He was a joy throughout the whole process and I cannot wait to work with him again!

• Anthony Tomassi Photography
    Anthony Tomassi Photography Wedding Photographers

Some of the kindest and best DJ's I know. True professionalism and really know how to make a wedding great.

• JP Jeanine
    JP Jeanine Wedding Officiants

When I first started attending wedding shows in the area Carlos and Tony made me feel so welcomed. They are friendly and make everyone feel at ease. They truly took me under their wings and showed me the wedding show ropes. Since then I have had pleasure of working with them at several weddings. I always know that they will have a wireless mic ready for me to use and do a quick sound check before the ceremony. I usually only stay for the cocktail hour but always want to stay longer with Carlos and Tony because they get the party going. I look forward to working with them at weddings in the future.

• 1 Padanaram Rd Suite 103, Suite 103 Danbury, CT, 06811 See on map
    2039425049 (Other Phone Number)