1 Padanaram Rd Suite 103, Danbury, CT 06811 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Real Weddings 2

About CNT Entertainment

Our company offices are located in the Hartford and Danbury areas of Connecticut. We are committed in providing you and your guests the best possible experience at your wedding or event. Let us help plan your event by meeting with us and carefully choosing the music and activities for your special day. Unlike most companies, the entertainment professionals that you will meet are the same professionals that will be providing you with your entertainment at your event. Relationships are very important in our business and we take it very seriously. Together we only have one shot to make that special day, what you have always dreamed it would be. From all of us at our company we take pride in making dreams come true. Thank you

Follow CNT Entertainment on

Videos 11 Videos

189 Reviews for CNT Entertainment

• Brittany

Brittany Morrissey · Getting married on 10/15/2021

Very professional and helpful!

Tony @ CNT was incredible during our wedding planning process. Completely understanding and supportive with decisions made for our wedding! Would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Alicia

Alicia Rivera · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Booking Experience

Even though they have not done our wedding yet, I can say choosing them was very easy! My fiance is Bulgarian and we require that our DJ be flexible to include some music and tradition from his culture. Tony was more than amazing about this. I would highly recommend CNT for an amazing and personal experience.

Sent on 07/17/2019

CNT Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!!
    I am so excited to be a part of your special day!
    The count down begins :-)
  • Michelle

Michelle Da · Getting married on 04/10/2021

CNT saves COVID wedding

We have been to weddings where no one had danced and we went with CNT because we heard them play at a showcase once and we were convinced that would NOT be a problem if we chose them. We had booked with CNT entertainment early this year before all this COVID craziness took effect. With all the uncertainty, they constantly emailed us support and offered to accommodate us any way they could with these unprecedented times. Not only did they DJ our wedding ceremony, but they also were flexible with adding on a 2nd wedding/ halloween reception the day after! We didn’t originally plan on having 2 weddings, but restrictions made this the only way to celebrate with all those that we love. After having to pivot any and every detail of our wedding 60 days prior to our date, we never had any time to think about songs. Poor Carlos sat there on the phone with us, patient and helpful with picking songs and introductions. He got our musical taste almost immediately and all our guests commented that this reception/ halloween party would be difficult to top years from now. It is all thanks to the amazing vibes DJ Carlos and DJ Dom helped create. Every song was a hit on the dance floor and once we got out there, the floor was never empty. We look forward to having them DJ future halloween parties because why does it have to stop here?

Sent on 10/23/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

CNT Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1400.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 450.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

2 Real Weddings

• Leslie Scotto Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Tony from CNT did an amazing job on a wedding I worked as a day-of coordinator. He did an excellent job with the music, especially given that the groom loved hard rock and bride like alternative pop. Great balance that kept the dance floor packed. He was a joy throughout the whole process and I cannot wait to work with him again!

• Anthony Tomassi Photography Wedding Photographers

Some of the kindest and best DJ's I know. True professionalism and really know how to make a wedding great.

• JP Jeanine Wedding Officiants

When I first started attending wedding shows in the area Carlos and Tony made me feel so welcomed. They are friendly and make everyone feel at ease. They truly took me under their wings and showed me the wedding show ropes. Since then I have had pleasure of working with them at several weddings. I always know that they will have a wireless mic ready for me to use and do a quick sound check before the ceremony. I usually only stay for the cocktail hour but always want to stay longer with Carlos and Tony because they get the party going. I look forward to working with them at weddings in the future.

• 1 Padanaram Rd Suite 103, Suite 103 Danbury, CT, 06811 See on map
    2039425049 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (CNT Entertainment)