Nearby Vendors to Consider

About CNT Entertainment

Creating The Day of Your Dreams: DJ Services - Lighting - Photobooths

Our company offices are located in the Hartford and Danbury areas of Connecticut. We are committed in providing you and your guests the best possible experience at your wedding or event. Let us help plan your event by meeting with us and carefully choosing the music and activities for your special day. Unlike most companies, the entertainment professionals  that you will meet are the same professionals that will be providing you with your entertainment at your event.  Relationships are very important in our business and we take it very seriously. Together we only have one shot to make that special day, what you have always dreamed it would be. From all of us at our company we take pride in making dreams come true. Thank you

Categories: Wedding DJ

Liability Insurance (6)
Bilingual MC (3)
Karaoke (1)
Projector (1)

They are the best. They helped us all thru the process of picking out music, advised us when we were having problems picking music. called us, as the date got closer to see if we needed anything.
We had 2 DJ's for a very very great price they were playing music thru the whole wedding played games with the guests Could not think of any other DJ's that would go above and beyond what we expected..Hire them everybody at the wedding loved them and couldn't stop saying how good they were. Thank you so so much for everything that you did to make our wedding a blast...
Mr & Mrs glenn Byxbee

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/11/19, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tony was great and very reasonably priced!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had such a fabulous time with Tony and his team (John and Dave) at our wedding!! Tony was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. He made everything as simple and stress-free as possible. Tony took the time to understand our vision and how he and CNT could make this the wedding of our dreams. At our initial meeting, we walked through the planning portal and we were so impressed with the resources provided to us. Not only were there a variety of song recommendations for us to get ideas from but it was also very user friendly to navigate through the portal. Over the course of the year, we met with Tony a few times to discuss music, day of details, and even did a site visit to discuss setup. As we got closer to our big day, we received helpful reminder emails with tips to keep us on track so we didn’t miss a detail.

By the time it was our wedding day, we had no question that Tony and his team had everything under control. From the moment we arrived to our reception, Tony and team were ready to make this night one we would never forget. They kept us on track with our timeline, checked in with us throughout the night to see how things were going, and did a great job reading our guests to make sure everyone was having a great time. Our guests are still commenting about how great Tony and CNT were! Our reception wouldn’t have been the amazing party it was without Tony and his team. We can’t say enough about how great he is! You won’t be disappointed booking with CNT!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/14/18, 3 Reviews

Uplighting
Disco Ball
6 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Tony from CNT did an amazing job on a wedding I worked as a day-of coordinator. He did an excellent job with the music, especially given that the groom loved hard rock and bride like alternative pop. Great balance that kept the dance floor packed. He was a joy throughout the whole process and I cannot wait to work with him again!

Some of the kindest and best DJ's I know. True professionalism and really know how to make a wedding great.

When I first started attending wedding shows in the area Carlos and Tony made me feel so welcomed. They are friendly and make everyone feel at ease. They truly took me under their wings and showed me the wedding show ropes. Since then I have had pleasure of working with them at several weddings. I always know that they will have a wireless mic ready for me to use and do a quick sound check before the ceremony. I usually only stay for the cocktail hour but always want to stay longer with Carlos and Tony because they get the party going. I look forward to working with them at weddings in the future.

Carlos & Tony are great!!! Totally professional and get everyone UP AND DANCING!!!

1 Padanaram Rd, Suite 103, Danbury, CT 06811   See On Map