1 Padanaram Rd Suite 103, Danbury, CT 06811 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 1

About CNT Entertainment

Our company offices are located in the Hartford and Danbury areas of Connecticut. We are committed in providing you and your guests the best possible experience at your wedding or event. Let us help plan your event by meeting with us and carefully choosing the music and activities for your special day. Unlike most companies, the entertainment professionals that you will meet are the same professionals that will be providing you with your entertainment at your event. Relationships are very important in our business and we take it very seriously. Together we only have one shot to make that special day, what you have always dreamed it would be. From all of us at our company we take pride in making dreams come true. Thank you

Follow CNT Entertainment on

141 Reviews for CNT Entertainment

1 User photo

CNT Entertainment 1

Rachel · Getting married on 05/11/2019

They are the best. They helped us all thru the process of picking out music, advised us when we were having problems picking music. called us, as the date got closer to see if we needed anything.
    We had 2 DJ's for a very very great price they were playing music thru the whole wedding played games with the guests Could not think of any other DJ's that would go above and beyond what we expected..Hire them everybody at the wedding loved them and couldn't stop saying how good they were. Thank you so so much for everything that you did to make our wedding a blast...
    Mr & Mrs glenn Byxbee

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Can't Stop the Celebration

These guys know how to throw a party!! Our wedding was on October 13, 2018 at Farmington Gardens, and it was such a fun night!! From the very beginning when we got there Carlos grabbed us and brought us into the reception area to make sure the uplighting was what we wanted and showed us the Photo Booth and made sure everything was to our liking. We met him a few times to go over the planning and what would go into the night. Carlos was MC and he had DJ John with him and there was someone on the photo booth. Honestly From the first time we met Carlos we knew he was organized and knew how to run a wedding, because trust me there is a lot more time management that goes into the reception than you think! He kept the music to exactly what we had requested, and we threw a few songs he didn’t have in there so! Starting at cocktail hour and through then end of the night, even that night I threw a few songs at them and they got played! They got everyone up from their seats with a fun game and I wasn’t too keen on doing but I’m so glad he suggested it because it was such a great intro into the rest of the “party time” of the night. They were just very organized worked well with us, Carlos made accommodations to meet us close to our house for meetings during the planning process and even sent monthly reminders of what we should get done for planning throughout the year. Truly great guys, they made the atmosphere of the night so fun and comfortable even the people who don’t like dancing were on the dance floor. It was exactly what we had hoped for, for our wedding reception!

Christina Hackett · Married on 10/13/2018

Best experience working with this group!

Tony and his crew are professional, passionate and personable. I cannot thank them enough for energizing my guest on our wedding day. From helping us organize our music selections to keeping us all on track throughout the day, I cannot say enough good things!!! Make sure you have a big dance floor at your event with Tony and his crew because every single person will be on it, just like at my wedding!
    I highly recommend CNT Entertainment if you are looking to have an unforgettable night.

CNT Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,100.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 450.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• CNT Entertainment 1
    Dance Floor Lighting Package Upgrade

If you book with CNT Entertainment, you will recieve at no additional cost to you our Dancefloor lighting package upgrade.It's a great way to add extra life and fun for your friends and family.
    Give us a call or email us for more information.

• Leslie Scotto Events, LLC
    Leslie Scotto Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Tony from CNT did an amazing job on a wedding I worked as a day-of coordinator. He did an excellent job with the music, especially given that the groom loved hard rock and bride like alternative pop. Great balance that kept the dance floor packed. He was a joy throughout the whole process and I cannot wait to work with him again!

• Anthony Tomassi Photography
    Anthony Tomassi Photography Wedding Photographers

Some of the kindest and best DJ's I know. True professionalism and really know how to make a wedding great.

• JP Jeanine
    JP Jeanine Wedding Officiants

When I first started attending wedding shows in the area Carlos and Tony made me feel so welcomed. They are friendly and make everyone feel at ease. They truly took me under their wings and showed me the wedding show ropes. Since then I have had pleasure of working with them at several weddings. I always know that they will have a wireless mic ready for me to use and do a quick sound check before the ceremony. I usually only stay for the cocktail hour but always want to stay longer with Carlos and Tony because they get the party going. I look forward to working with them at weddings in the future.

• 1 Padanaram Rd, Suite 103 Danbury, CT 06811 See on map
    2039425049 (Other Phone Number)