CNT Entertainment Reviews

144 Reviews for CNT Entertainment

1 User photo

CNT Entertainment 1

Rachel · Married on 05/11/2019

They are the best. They helped us all thru the process of picking out music, advised us when we were having problems picking music. called us, as the date got closer to see if we needed anything.
    We had 2 DJ's for a very very great price they were playing music thru the whole wedding played games with the guests Could not think of any other DJ's that would go above and beyond what we expected..Hire them everybody at the wedding loved them and couldn't stop saying how good they were. Thank you so so much for everything that you did to make our wedding a blast...
    Mr & Mrs glenn Byxbee

Sent on 10/17/2014

CNT Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!
    It was truly a pleasure being a part of your wedding day.
    Wish you both the very best :-)

Kari · Married on 04/27/2019

Exceptional

We had the best DJ and MC around. The best company hands down. From beginning to end Tony was very professional, helpful and over became a friend. He knew exactly how to handle the crowd. Several of our guests keep saying great music and sooo much fun. Definitely five star recommendation.

Sent on 05/06/2019

CNT Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day, We had an awesome time celebrating with your family & friends. Wish you both the very best!
  • Jeanne

Jeanne Pavlakis · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing photobooth

CNT provided us with an awesome photobooth experience. FROM DAY 1, the staff was the most friendly group of people I worked with. They were laid back, flexible, accommodating, professional and efficient. We talked on the phone, via text and also email depending on how soon I needed answers from them and vice versa. The photobooth itself at my wedding was a HUGE hit, mainly because the person operating it was exceptionally nice and great at rounding people up to take pictures (as I requested they do). My family had a BLAST and the props they offered with the pictures were hilarious and fun for all ages. I was unsure whether or not I wanted to fit in a photobooth to my wedding planning budget but ultimately am SO HAPPY that I did. It was fun to go home and look at all the prints (which they provided for me AND my guests the night of) and reflect on what a perfect night we had. Could not be more grateful for this company and could not recommend them enough!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

CNT Entertainment's reply:

From the first time we met at the bridal show, to your wedding day, it has been truly a pleasure being a part of your special day. Jorge could not enough about your family & friends.
    Thank you again for having us!

Monique Pelletier · Married on 01/26/2019

Professional, Fun, and Perfect!

Talk about a perfectly professional DJ company! We hired Carlos for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Carlos was our DJ throughout the entire planning process. We had no idea what we wanted for music, but knew we wanted our guests up dancing all night long. He had great suggestions and totally put our minds at ease. We knew we were not going to get a set playlist, but customized song sets that reflected our guests. Unfortunately, two days before our wedding Carlos was ill and would not be able to attend our wedding. Now normally bride panic would have set in, however Carlos already had a plan in place. He had two of his other DJs, Dom and Jack come to his hospital room to go over all the information for our wedding. Here he was with much bigger things to worry about than our wedding, but still making sure our day would be perfect. He was in constant communication with us, making sure we were comfortable with the switch. (He even had his wife text us at one point). That is professional dedication. Dom and Jack quickly took over and arranged a phone call to iron out any last minute questions. The day of our wedding Dom and Jack were flawless! The ceremony music was exactly what we wanted and everything was timed perfectly. They then made a seamless switch into DJing cocktail hour and right into the reception. Our guest were dancing the entire time, which is exactly what we wanted. Dom and Jack had a great read on the crowd and hadeveryone off their seats! They even did a quick center piece giveaway game to get everyone up and on the dance floor right after dinner. (Ask about it, you won’t be disappointed)! As we thanked Dom and Jack at the end of the night, they showed us a video of Carlos from the hospital wishing us a great wedding and apologizing for not being able to make it. I don’t know how you could ever find a more dedicated and professional DJ. They all love what they do and want to make their clients big days to be perfect, which is clearly evident from the attention to detail and communication. If you want a DJ to wow your guests and keep the party going all night, then look for further than Carlos and his team!

We cannot thank you enough!
    -Mike and Monique

Sent on 03/02/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Can't Stop the Celebration

These guys know how to throw a party!! Our wedding was on October 13, 2018 at Farmington Gardens, and it was such a fun night!! From the very beginning when we got there Carlos grabbed us and brought us into the reception area to make sure the uplighting was what we wanted and showed us the Photo Booth and made sure everything was to our liking. We met him a few times to go over the planning and what would go into the night. Carlos was MC and he had DJ John with him and there was someone on the photo booth. Honestly From the first time we met Carlos we knew he was organized and knew how to run a wedding, because trust me there is a lot more time management that goes into the reception than you think! He kept the music to exactly what we had requested, and we threw a few songs he didn’t have in there so! Starting at cocktail hour and through then end of the night, even that night I threw a few songs at them and they got played! They got everyone up from their seats with a fun game and I wasn’t too keen on doing but I’m so glad he suggested it because it was such a great intro into the rest of the “party time” of the night. They were just very organized worked well with us, Carlos made accommodations to meet us close to our house for meetings during the planning process and even sent monthly reminders of what we should get done for planning throughout the year. Truly great guys, they made the atmosphere of the night so fun and comfortable even the people who don’t like dancing were on the dance floor. It was exactly what we had hoped for, for our wedding reception!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Christina Hackett · Married on 10/13/2018

Best experience working with this group!

Tony and his crew are professional, passionate and personable. I cannot thank them enough for energizing my guest on our wedding day. From helping us organize our music selections to keeping us all on track throughout the day, I cannot say enough good things!!! Make sure you have a big dance floor at your event with Tony and his crew because every single person will be on it, just like at my wedding!
    I highly recommend CNT Entertainment if you are looking to have an unforgettable night.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Jennifer Petersen · Married on 09/09/2018

Wonderful!

Tony was so easy to work with and guided us through our music for our wedding. Not only that, he was someone who guided us through family drama and handling delicate family situations. He kept the music going all night and we got so many compliments on our music and party! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Celina · Married on 09/08/2018

Tony and Jack were amazing! They made my wedding for my husband and I a night we can never forget! They made sure every little detail was taken care of. Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018

Tony was great and very reasonably priced!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

We had such a fabulous time with Tony and his team (John and Dave) at our wedding!! Tony was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. He made everything as simple and stress-free as possible. Tony took the time to understand our vision and how he and CNT could make this the wedding of our dreams. At our initial meeting, we walked through the planning portal and we were so impressed with the resources provided to us. Not only were there a variety of song recommendations for us to get ideas from but it was also very user friendly to navigate through the portal. Over the course of the year, we met with Tony a few times to discuss music, day of details, and even did a site visit to discuss setup. As we got closer to our big day, we received helpful reminder emails with tips to keep us on track so we didn’t miss a detail.

By the time it was our wedding day, we had no question that Tony and his team had everything under control. From the moment we arrived to our reception, Tony and team were ready to make this night one we would never forget. They kept us on track with our timeline, checked in with us throughout the night to see how things were going, and did a great job reading our guests to make sure everyone was having a great time. Our guests are still commenting about how great Tony and CNT were! Our reception wouldn’t have been the amazing party it was without Tony and his team. We can’t say enough about how great he is! You won’t be disappointed booking with CNT!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Ana and Khalil · Married on 06/30/2018

We are untraditional and Tony helped us stick to our true selves throughout the entire process. Our music selection for our ceremony was exactly what we wanted and their planning site helped us select songs that perfectly described our emotions. Tony helped us coordinate our event the day of and was the best MC. We had music that represented both our cultures and everyone had a blast. "Best wedding ever" is what all our guests have shared. The photobooth was a hit; EVERYONE took pics and we are lucky to get a link to all the fun pictures. Thanks to Tony, Paulo and Dave for making our wedding so memorable.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Tia · Married on 05/20/2018

We booked CNT Entertainment for our wedding back in May & boy were we surprised at how incredible this crew is! Tony DJed our wedding along with Dom & Dave. The first time we met Tony, we knew we found the perfect match. Booking was easy & he was able to work with our budget so that we could have everything we wanted- including an awesome photo booth that EVERYONE loved! Tony was so laid back and fit into our family seamlessly during our meetings & wedding. He understood exactly the style music we liked based off of just a few songs we requested. I mean, when I tell you he fit perfectly, he really did. He even went above & beyond & brought us a surprise! He played the accordion for us after we found out he knew how to play! That really really made everyone's night. It was FANTASTIC! Dom & Dave were so much fun, they really know how to get the party started! Everyone at our wedding were constantly complimenting us on them, saying they've never been to a wedding that played SUCH good music & had DJ's that interacted & felt like family with the guests. No chicken dance here! Nothing but awesome music, an awesome crew & an amazing night. We couldn't have done it without CNT! We are forever grateful to them. & Tony if you see this, you're still coming over for Sunday dinner at grandma's house one of these days! Love you guys!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Shauna · Married on 04/20/2018

CNT entertainment was awesome to work with!! Carlos listened to all of our music requests and made sure that our guests had a great time. Everyone loved the photo booth and reception games as well!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/07/2018

LOVE LOVE LOVE CNT ENTERTAINMENT!!!! They know how to get the party started and how to keep everyone on the dance floor!! Cant thank them enough for such a great time!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Julie · Married on 10/20/2017

Tony is an absolute pleasure to work with! He is SO organized and makes planning super easy. He also does a great job of helping with other wedding ideas and really goes above and beyond to make sure your day is so special. The music selection he had was a hit and all my guests couldn't stop raving about it! He was also SOOOO organized during the actual reception where my now husband and I could go mingle, greet guests, dance, etc and just trust and know Tony will come grab us when we're needed. He was an absolute pleasure to work with! Not to mention he brought a guy to come be our percussionist which was also a hit :)

Sent on 11/14/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/14/2017

Our day couldn’t have been more perfect, and a lot of the credit has to be given to CNT. They had everyone dancing all night and made sure my husband and I were having the best time. CNT always made themselves available to us, and made our day feel very personalized. Thank you again for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Riham · Married on 10/13/2017

CNT seriously went above and beyond and we couldn't be happier. They made our wedding reception run very smoothly and all of our guests were entertained for the whole night. Tony was always available to us and made planning a breeze.

Sent on 11/10/2017
  • SunGirl9484

Sandra · Married on 10/08/2017

I had an almost 300 person wedding and everyone had a blast! The music was fantastic and everyone danced all night. The lighting was awesome, photo booth was great....everything was perfect! They really worked with us, made us comfortable, and helped us out before, during, and after. Totally worth it!

Sent on 04/01/2018
    CNT Entertainment 2

Anthony · Married on 10/01/2017

Tony provided us with a wonderful photo booth to make our wedding day perfect. He was very attentive to detail in making our film strip for the photos customized to Star Wars that we loved so much! We couldn't recommend them more.
    Anthony & Kelly

Sent on 10/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Tony and all of CNT are absolutely amazing!!! From the first meeting we had with Tony we knew right then that we wanted CNT to be our entertainment at the wedding. Tony is very personable and enthusiastic. Very easy to communicate with and they know what they are doing and they are very organized!! Music selection was amazing and they get everyone up and dancing all night!!! Best decision ever!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Jason · Married on 09/10/2017

So we just got married on 09/10/2017. The perfect plan was to hire Dan's Band to our wedding but the funds weren't there for that. I attended my best friends wedding in May 2016 and CNT Ent. was excellent. I quickly got their information shortly after that wedding as I knew I was going to be having a wedding the following here and the talent and professionalism was there.

Fast forward to my wedding; CNT Ent went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was perfect. Carlos kept constant communication with me with updates and follow ups. It was one painless vendor to deal with during my wedding prep. They even accommodated a special surprise dance skit I performed for my wife. The price was right, the services render couldn't be performed anymore to perfection.

If you are planning a wedding, birthday or just a plain old party, CNT is the best choice to have in the Tri-State area. Take this review serious and look no further if looking for Dj Services and MORE. Thanks to the entire CNT Ent. family for making my wedding perfect.

Jason and Jennifer Ojeda

Sent on 09/15/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2017

Love Them! Great Entertainment! Not one complaint!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

We were recommended Carlos from a close family friend, and he did not disappoint! From the first meeting all the way through to the wedding Carlos was so easy to work with and helpful. He took our requests and helped us plan the perfect wedding entertainment. He had innovative and fun ways to get people dancing, and kept the dance floor going all night long. I would highly recommend Carlos and CNT entertainment to anyone looking to have a great time!

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • User6486823 · 1+ year ago

Carlos did an amazing job and I couldn't have been happier!!! He played music that fit all my guests and had people up dancing that don't dance!!! He made my day extra special and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/09/2017

We could not be happier having had Tony as our DJ at our wedding on 7/9/17. His smile and fun-loving personality is contagious! Right from the start, he was easy to work with, professional and knowledgeable. He extended his expertise to us and offered suggestions when we needed them. He really came through! I have never seen a dance floor packed to the point that it cannot hold everybody...til that day! Tony has such a way of engaging the guests and getting them to dance and smile. If music is as much of a priority to you as it was to us, go with CnT Entertainment...go with Tony! You will not be disappointed.

Thanks Tony! -Lisa & Dave