4347 Main St, Philadelphia, PA 19127 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Clover Event Co.

Clover Event Co. is a professional wedding planning boutique based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Their small business model creates a more personalized feel every step of the way. Clover Event Co. prides itself in only planning a select number of events each year to guarantee you receive their full attention and their full heart, starting the moment you meet. Owner and lead planner, Caitlin, has partnered with other local vendors to create a unique, modern feel through deliberate design, décor, caterers and florists. Clover Event Co. will help you plan your perfect wedding day from beginning to end.

Clover Event Co. offers packages to plan, coordinate, and style your ideal wedding. Caitlin and her team will customize their services to bring your vision to life. Throughout this journey, you will not only have a wedding planner; you will have a friend. Clover Event Co. offers a variety of planning services that include, but aren't limited to:

• Budget analysis
alicianick2
alicianick9
140680207691924465172663282892543240472055o
Bridal shoes and accessories

42 Reviews for Clover Event Co.

Clover Event Co. 1
Clover Event Co. 6
Clover Event Co. 7
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 04/06/2019

MUST HIRE for Philly Weddings!

Honestly, if I could give the girls from the Clover team 6/5 stars for everything, I would! We first talked to Caitlin after learning about her planning business from my cousin's wife who also happens to be one of Caitlin's BFFs. I am SO GLAD we ended up hiring them! I cannot stress how helpful this team is. Not only do they offer packages with different levels of service (budget friendly!), but also no matter what you choose you can be confident that they will be right by your side every step of the way. Caitlin and her team are very hands-on and were always incredibly organized and ready to tackle any hurdle that came our way. The last 6 weeks leading up to our wedding were absolutely chaotic and included me breaking my ankle! We panicked and our lead coordinator Jesse jumped into action to calm us down, change up our plans to accommodate my limited mobility, and day-of was constantly there for me with anything I needed. At one point I thought to myself "Hm, I need my crutches," and when I turned to find Jesse, she was already right there holding them out for me! Truly an incredible experience working with them. They took away so much of our stress and I don't think I'd be able to say that our wedding was absolutely perfect if we didn't hire them. Could not possibly recommend them anymore for anyone getting married in the Philly area!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Gina · Married on 12/29/2018

Style and execution!

We hired Clover for help with styling, partial planning and day-of coordination. I would highly recommend Caitlin and Clover! The styling was really helpful - Caitlin listened carefully to what look we were going for, and helped us make a thousand little decisions that brought it to life. Her suggestions were always on point and made the very overwhelming wedding industry into something more manageable that we could wrap our heads around. We had really positive experiences with all the vendors she recommended. The day-of planning was also 1000% worth it. All the details came together seamlessly and we had an unbelievably fun and easy wedding day as Caitlin set everything up, and her awesome assistant planner/coordinator Jesse brought us around Philly for our first look. Caitlin and her team were absolute life savers and I highly recommend Clover Event Co!

Sent on 05/21/2019

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 8

• Central City Orchestra
    Central City Orchestra Wedding Bands

Caitlin and her team were amazing to work with! Together we managed to pull of the ultimate surprise wedding!! Looking forward to working together again soon!

• 4347 Main St Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19127 See on map