4347 Main St, Philadelphia, PA 19127 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Clover Event Co.

Clover Event Co. is a professional wedding planning boutique based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Their small business model creates a more personalized feel every step of the way. Clover Event Co. prides itself in only planning a select number of events each year to guarantee you receive their full attention and their full heart, starting the moment you meet. Owner and lead planner, Caitlin, has partnered with other local vendors to create a unique, modern feel through deliberate design, décor, caterers and florists. Clover Event Co. will help you plan your perfect wedding day from beginning to end.

Clover Event Co. offers packages to plan, coordinate, and style your ideal wedding. Caitlin and her team will customize their services to bring your vision to life. Throughout this journey, you will not only have a wedding planner; you will have a friend. Clover Event Co. offers a variety of planning services that include, but aren't limited to:

• Budget analysis
139962727691921798506262201972942807114073o
alicianick2
debb1c8e3d7090c5 1516201485 a4ec7ec007aff965 1516201483894 21 Packages2
Clover Event Co.

36 Reviews for Clover Event Co.

Clover Event Co. 1
Clover Event Co. 6
Clover Event Co. 7

Sayde · Married on 10/21/2018

Invaluable!

Caitlin and Jesse of Clover Event Co. were incredible! My husband and I hired them for their 3- month coordination services and we are so happy we did. As the bride I went back and forth as to whether we wanted to hire a coordinator at all and ultimately we felt it was a necessity. I'd like to think of myself as "low-key", but the only way to actually achieve this on your special day is to let someone else do the worrying for you. (You don't want your vendors calling you to tell you they are late, or wonder if your drunk uncle is going to pull apart your center pieces).

There are a lot of coordinators out there, but we love Jesse and Caitlin for their impeccable attention to detail, flexibility to work around our schedule and prompt responses to our questions. I also really felt like they understood our personal style, and really honed into what was unique and special about our wedding so that it didn't feel like a formulaic copy/paste of every other wedding. Most important, we enjoyed their company tremendously. Now that our wedding is over, we just want to call them up and hang out with them!

S.A. & N.K.

sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Always the vendor, finally the bride!!!

As a wedding photographer, I have had a backstage view of wedding days for hundreds of couples, and know how essential a good day-of coordinator is to helping the couple actually enjoy their day. I've also had the advantage of seeing how the many local planners operate, and I knew without a doubt, that when it came to the Philadelphia market, Clover is the BEST.

I had worked with Caitlin a ton in the past, including photographing her own wedding, and her best friend's wedding. She was already booked but I knew her whole team rocked. Her associate Jesse was free and willing to travel to the Catskills with us! Jesse turned out to be such a perfect fit for our crew, and her energy helped me stay calm and grounded when things started to get hectic. She managed the entire timeline, all of our vendors, and all of the logistics with such aplomb, that I barely noticed a thing as I glided through my day.

I've been a vendor for so many weddings and didn't know how I would do as a bride. Would I try to 'help' the other vendors, would I have trouble letting go? Jesse made sure I was able to immerse myself in the magic of the day and be fully present for everyone and without a care in the world. If there were any bumps in the road, I still am not aware of them, because Jesse so beautifully protected me from it all.

Please, if you are considering a planner, don't learn things the hard way: this team is exactly what you need if you want the wedding experience of your dreams!

Clover Event Co. 8

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 8

• Central City Orchestra
    Central City Orchestra Wedding Bands

Caitlin and her team were amazing to work with! Together we managed to pull of the ultimate surprise wedding!! Looking forward to working together again soon!

• 4347 Main St Philadelphia, PA 19127 See on map