Clover Event Co.

Norristown, PA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Clover Event Co. is a wedding planning and event styling company based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Company founder and principal planner Caitlin Malony Kuchemba established Clover Event Co. in 2015 and has been bringing dream days to life ever since. Caitlin and her talented team of planners love to celebrate love in all of its forms and are dedicated to creating stress-free, fully customized, wedding celebrations.

Clover Event Co. believes in love in all its forms and stand against discrimination based on race, age, color, ability, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Whoever you are and whomever you love, we would be honored to help bring your wedding vision to life. We are committed to offering a welcoming and inclusive environment and providing services for all clients. Bottom line, we love love!

The team at Clover Event Co. is passionate about getting to know you personally and discovering your unique vision for your day. This bond enables them to plan and design your day to truly reflect your personality and style. They take a holistic approach to planning your occasion and will personalize their services to meet your needs. They can find your ideal venue, recommend vendors that match your style, and create a tailored wedding day timeline, giving you peace of mind. Each of their wedding packages includes reviewing vendor contracts, unlimited email and phone communication, a wedding management system, and a wedding planning checklist. They offer full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination, as well as event styling and customized stationery designs. Clover Event Co. is happy to provide its services for the following wedding types:

• Micro weddings
  • Elopements
  • Religious ceremonies
  • Non-religious ceremonies

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• F
    Fran H. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Clover brought our wedding vision to life!

Our wedding this past weekend was incredible, thanks in no small part to Caitlin and Jesse at Clover Event Co. They helped us with everything - from the big picture vision to the smallest details - and I'm so pleased with how everything turned out. The wedding was beautiful. Caitlin and Jesse brought a ton of great ideas and have an eye for design. They made sure that the wedding was true to who we are and incorporated our feedback throughout the process. This is all on top of the fact that the Clover team helped us reschedule our wedding TWICE during the pandemic. During the wedding weekend, they were so on top of everything, I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing. Were there some unexpected curveballs the day of the wedding? Yes. Did I know about them at the time? Nope! Caitlin and Jesse managed everything to make sure that we could focus on having the best time. I would highly recommend the Clover Event Co team!
    Heidi L. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you, Clover Event Co. Team!!!

lover Event Co. is the dream team. It was such a pleasure working with them and we could not have asked for a better group to plan our wedding. Kellie and team took time to understand our priorities, all of our questions, and provided suggestions as to how to accomplish them. With all of the team’s experiences and resources, it ensured that we got the things we wanted (from robust schedule planning down to the smallest details like framing). They constantly kept in touch with all of our vendors and were always up-to-date with the latest so that we didn’t have to worry about coordination and expectations! If you’re on the fence right now, my husband and I 100% say GO with Clover Event Co.!
    Kelsey K. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding planners EVER.

I can't begin express how grateful I am for the Clover Event Co. team. Let me start by saying that my wedding was absolute perfection. Guest are still contacting me and telling me how beautiful and fun our wedding was. I always respond with, "Thank you! I had an amazing wedding planner!". That's because Kellie and the Clover team deserve all the credit. I worked primarily with Kellie and she was the perfect fit for me and my partner. I didn't really know what I wanted for my wedding expect, I knew I wanted it to look good and be a lot of fun for us and our guests. I fully trusted the Clover team with every aspect of my wedding. With every choice I had to make, I would always ask Kellie "What do you think would work best?" and I would choose whatever she suggested and it paid off tenfold. Kellie was also incredibly patient and kind with us. There are so many moving parts when you're planning a wedding and it can be very overwhelming at times. If I ever let something slip through the cracks or forget to respond to an email (which I often did), Kellie would remind me in a way where didn't feel judged or rushed. She was also amazing at handling my now husband, who had more questions than I did. I seriously could go on and on about my fantastic experience with Kellie and Clover but I won't bore you with all the other things they did to make my wedding unforgettable. If you've made it this far reading my review and are still contemplating whether to hire Clover Event Co., just do yourself the favor and do it. You'll be happy you did.
  • illustration stars

Team

Kellie Strain
Kellie Strain
Principal Planner + Operations Manager

Kellie was actually Clover’s first client ever! Luckily for us, shortly after getting married, she joined the Clover team and brought all of her grace, energy, and enthusiasm on board. When you meet Kellie, you’ll find yourself smiling almost immediately, feeling like you’ve just reunited with an old friend. We like to credit this to the fact that Kellie grew up in Hawaii and truly embodies the Aloha Way of Life — that coordination of heart and mind deeply rooted in Hawaiian culture.

Kellie attended Cabrini University where she played lacrosse and graduated as a Political Science & Religious Studies double major with a minor in History. Shortly after graduating (and after a year residency in St. Thomas USVI!), she began working in operations for the financial services industry. She spent several years creating, improving and implementing business processes geared toward organizational efficiency, but she found herself craving more personal connection. Fast forward to now, Kellie keeps Clover organized behind the scenes by managing all day-to-day Operations and our team of assistants. In her role as Principal Planner, she is also responsible for the client experience, onboarding each couple and taking them through the entire planning process during their time with Clover. Our couples love her easy going personality and ability to manage a timeline down to the minute.

When she isn’t helping our couples tie the knot, you can find Kellie with her husband, Joe, and their two dogs, Boone and Otis, (most likely in a cuddle pile), planning a theme party, or curled up with a good book. If you’re trying to win her over, you can’t go wrong with McDonalds, a Slurpee, or the classic Hawaiian pantry staple — spam!

Jesse Lucas
Jesse Lucas
Senior Planner, Creative Partner

Jesse is Clover’s resident empath. She values a personal connection with her clients and approaches these connections with emotional honesty. While we sometimes joke about how easy it is to get her to tear up, we also know that this is ultimately a reflection of her intuitive sensitivity and what makes her the compassionate person that Clover clients know and love! Jesse graduated from Skidmore College as an English major with a concentration in Poetry. Prior to joining Clover, she spent several years at Live Nation. She credits this time with helping her develop a love for the world of events and honing her abilities to facilitate cooperative success.

Although she enjoyed her time at Live Nation, Jesse felt she was missing the opportunity to engage her own creativity. This prompted her to join the Clover team on weekends as a day-of assistant. Starting out as an assistant, in advance of her own wedding with Clover, gave Jesse a unique understanding of the value in our holistic approach to planning from both the professional and client side. Having lived on the East Coast, Midwest, West Coast, and overseas, she adapts quickly to new environments and challenges.

Today she brings her adaptability and innate creativity to Clover as a member of our core team. She lives in the Roxborough section of Philadelphia with her husband, Brian, and their cat, Cricket. In her free time, Jesse loves to cook (ask her about her donabe collection!), discuss enneagram personality types with her friends, and daydream about moving to the Adirondacks!

Caitlin Maloney Kuchemba
Caitlin Maloney Kuchemba
Owner + Principal Stylist

Caitlin is the fast-talking, tea drinking, always matching soul behind this company. She’s always been a natural entertainer at heart and even at a young age, knew wedding planning may be in her future.

Caitlin graduated with a communications degree from the University of Delaware in 2010, and went on to become a certified Wedding & Event Planner through the Wedding Planning & Consulting Program at Temple University. Before starting Clover, she led the marketing and events team for the Manayunk neighborhood of Philadelphia where she planned large scale festivals and events and oversaw the town’s marketing efforts.

Today, with over ten years of experience in the wedding industry and having planned hundreds of events, Caitlin has developed a signature style and approach to weddings that has been regionally and nationally recognized. Most of all, our couples love that her cheerful confidence gives her the ability to turn vision into action without hesitation. In her role as Principal Stylist, Caitlin spearheads all design and styling aspects of the wedding planning process, creating a high-end event unique to each couple, full of intimate and thoughtful details.

Caitlin and her husband Adam spent the last 10 years living in the Manayunk section of Philadelphia before relocating back to their native Northeastern, Pennsylvania. They recently purchased a home in the Pocono mountains that they’re currently renovating. Caitlin spends her time between mountain and city life and when she’s not planning your wedding, she and Adam love to host their friends in their home, hit the slopes on their skis and travel up to one of their favorite places, The Finger Lakes, where they got married in 2017.

Robin-Banks Entertainment Robin-Banks Entertainment Wedding Bands

Caitlin and her team were amazing to work with! Together we managed to pull of the ultimate surprise wedding!! Looking forward to working together again soon!

660 W. Washington St Norristown, PA, 19401
Location of (Clover Event Co.)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding