4347 Main St, Philadelphia, PA 19127 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Clover Event Co.

WHO WE ARE

Clover Event Co. is a boutique wedding planning company based in the Manayunk section of Philadelphia, specializing in planning, styling, and coordinating authentic weddings for modern couples.

Started in 2015 by Owner Caitlin Maloney Kuchemba, Clover has grown to include two additional full-time planners and a talented team of wedding coordinators who plan weddings throughout the Philadelphia area and beyond.

OUR HANDS ON APPROACH

Everything about a wedding is personal. We understand that a wedding is an investment, but more importantly it’s a celebration between two people who have found each other and have chosen to share a life together. Because of this, we feel that taking a hands on, holistic, and genuine approach to the wedding planning process is essential. We get to know our clients and treat them like family, so we can truly bring their wedding visions to life.

WHAT WE STAND FOR

Clover believes in love in all its forms. Whoever you are and whomever you love, we would be honored to help bring you wedding vision to life. We are committed to offering a welcoming and inclusive environment and providing services for all clients, with respect to race, age, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or gender expression. Bottom line, we love love!

Follow Clover Event Co. on
clover event co 2019 072 51 937455 1563753185
clover event co 2019 115 51 937455 1563755470
clover event co 2019 032 51 937455 1563753158
clover event co 2019 072 51 937455 1563753185
clover event co 2019 115 51 937455 1563755470
clover event co 2019 032 51 937455 1563753158
Clover Event Co.

48 Reviews for Clover Event Co.

Clover Event Co. 1
Clover Event Co. 6
Clover Event Co. 7
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/21/2019

You have to work with clover event co!

Choosing to work with Caitlin and Clover Event Co. was hands-down the best decision I made throughout the whole wedding process!! Not only is Caitlin amazingly organized and helpful with all of the details (which takes so much stress out of the planning process, especially the month before), Caitlin is also so much fun, extremely flexible, and has such an eye for design that set my wedding apart from others in so many ways!! I had so many compliments from guests about how precise and beautiful all of the details and small touches were throughout the whole evening. Caitlin really thinks of everything and introduces so many ideas that I would never have thought of including as part of the wedding if I had planned on my own. As she introduces ideas, she is also amazing at determining what matches with the whole vision of the event - down to every detail including the font of the ceremony programs, the style of the napkins, the overall table setting etc. I have never seen someone so detailed and it made such a huge, huge difference on the day of the wedding!! My day was absolutely magical!!

In terms of travel - I live in Baltimore and although we met Caitlin in Philly for just two meetings - it was so easy to FaceTime or chat over the phone throughout the whole wedding process. Each time we talked Caitlin had an agenda of what we needed to go over which made the whole process so much easier as I wasn't overwhelmed knowing that Caitlin would walk me through what we needed to cover each month prior to the wedding. Breaking this all down into smaller steps made my life so much less stressful and it was nice knowing I had Caitlin to bounce everything off of!! I will also say that the month before the wedding I did not experience any of the stress that others brides had mentioned as Caitlin was so helpful in managing the small details and took over all of the check-in calls with vendors.

Most importantly, Caitlin is just such a pleasure to work with!! She is so relaxed, understanding, and just so much fun!! My mom and I are so sad that the whole process is over mainly because we just want to keep spending time with Caitlin!! On the day of the wedding she also brings great vibes - she had everything under control and managed the hiccups (we realized I forgot the jewish marriage license at home an hour before the ceremony) in such a calm manner that was so so reassuring!! I also just had no stressors the day of the wedding knowing Caitlin and her assistants were taking care of literally everything!! Caitlin's assistants, shout out to Kelly and Lizzie!!, were the nicest and made me feel like I'd known them forever - they were also super organized and on top of everything!! Absolutely amazing!! Can't recommend Caitlin and Clover Event Co. enough!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Erin · Married on 05/17/2019

Caitlin and Clover Event Co….the absolute BEST!

Using Clover Event Co. for our wedding was the best decision we could have made! My brother and his wife Meghan worked with Caitlin from Clover for their wedding. Seeing how smoothly the day went and how much fun their wedding was, I knew I wanted to work with them for my wedding!
    Caitlin was our main coordinator. She was absolutely incredible throughout the process. My package included coordination and styling, starting about 10 months or so before the wedding. Clover Events Co made the planning process completely stress free. Our wedding was on Cape Cod in MA. Even though Cape Cod is far from PA, Caitlin and the Clover team worked with all of our vendors and coordinated the most PERFECT day. For the day of (and weekend of), Caitlin and her partner Jesse were absolute rockstars!!! Everything went so smoothly, and the venue looked absolutely STUNNING! I didn’t have to worry about anything....they are one of the main reasons why we were able to enjoy the wedding to the fullest and not stress out whatsoever. I can’t imagine doing it without them. THANK YOU CAITLIN, JESSE, AND THE CLOVER TEAM!!! If you are looking for an amazing coordinator, I would highly recommend Caitlin and the Clover Event Co. team!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Clover Event Co. FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Central City Orchestra
    Central City Orchestra Wedding Bands

Caitlin and her team were amazing to work with! Together we managed to pull of the ultimate surprise wedding!! Looking forward to working together again soon!

• 4347 Main St Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19127 See on map