Middleburg, FL 32068 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Cloud 9 Studios

Hi there, My name is Sarah Dial, and I'd be delighted to be your photographer. I am a very outgoing person who has been in the photography business for over 12 years. I specialize in all kinds of photo sessions from Wedding to Boudoir, to Trash the Dress & even Families. I love my job and the new friends I make with every wedding I shoot. Why did I decide to start shooting weddings, well I was one of those brides that had "the photographer friend" who said she'd be the photographer for my wedding, and well to save myself money I took her up on her offer. Needless to say my pictures were horrifying, not one good one in the bunch. That was my wedding , a once in a lifetime thing that I will never do again...I had the PERFECT dress, the perfect location and and amazing array of decor and invitations that took me forever to pick out and now I have not one good picture to show for all of it, not one good memory to look at when I grow old with my husband. This is when I decided to take my career to another level and start to do more than just families and Seniors but also wedding photography, I was lucky to have an amazing mentor take me under her wing and teach me everything important to know and how to make photography into a beautiful artform. I know how important your day is so I promise I will capture the moments that count, and give you memories through pictures that will last forever!

Follow Cloud 9 Studios on

10 Reviews for Cloud 9 Studios

Mateka · Married on 01/19/2013

Sarah is the absolute best... I can only say she is a photo-genius!!! Her work is simply magnificent. Sarah took my engagement sessions and I was excited about her doing my wedding. I've seen sneak previews of my wedding pictures and I just can't wait to see the rest.

Stevi · Married on 09/22/2012

I loved working with Sarah Dial because of her accessibility, down to earth personality, and wonderful talent. I plan and look forward to working with her again in the future.

Erika · Married on 09/09/2012

Sarah is awesome!!!!!!! She was so helpful and willing to work with everyone. It was her first wedding at the facility we chose and I never would have known if she had not told me! She was always right there capturing every moment and she is so easy to work with! I'm very glad we chose dial photography. I will be recommending her to everyone!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2012

Cloud 9 Studios's reply:

Awww, Thank you so much, you guys were a delight to work with, and Your venue was absolutely beautiful and I loved being able to shoot at a new venue!

Award

Cloud 9 Studios FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cloud 9 Studios 1
    Wedding Wire Customers only!
    Once you have custom created your personalized photography wedding package with me, which might even include your make-up and hair artist, you can knock off 20%! Book on 11/11/11, and receive your make-up and hair artist free for your engagement shoot and wedding, and get 20% off your custom package.

• The Key to Glam
    The Key to Glam Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rest assure when hiring Sarah Dial with Sarah Dial Photography you will be 110% pleased!! She is super professional, always on time, will go above and beyond to get the shot she needs, and you will be thoroughly pleased with the pictures you receive from her whether it's a wedding, engagement, boudoir, family, or newborn shoot!! She will capture all the stunning shots that you will cherish for a lifetime! She is absolutely amazing and truly passionate about what she does.

• Brooch Beautiful
    Brooch Beautiful Wedding Florists

Very creative and professional! Used her as our wedding photographer!

• Artistry By Erin
    Artistry By Erin Wedding Hair & Makeup

sarah dial is an amazing photographer, not only does she create art but she is such a sweet personality and makes her clients feel very comfortable. her images are flawless and i am always excited to work with her.

• Middleburg, FL 32068 See on map