590 Valley Road, Montclair, NJ 07043 Map · Phone number

About Clores Flowers

Clores Flowers specializes in custom--designed weddings that reflect the unique personality of each bride and groom. A complimentarty consultation with our expert designers will help you envision the perfect floral complement to your special day.

We can help you with both personal flowers for the bridal party, as well as create a floral identity for the widest range of rooms. Let us help you define the perfect setting for one of life's most important days.

Follow Clores Flowers on

weddingwalk09009
bbrookspictures001

10 Reviews for Clores Flowers

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2015

Jane and her team at Clores Flowers did such a beautiful job putting together the flowers for our fall wedding. I was quiet indecisive in the early stages and Jane was patient with me as I sorted through a million flowers, themes, and color schemes. The final product was unbelievably gorgeous, my favorite part being a stunning display on our head table for 18 that she put together with little notice and a simple picture. The flowers were perfect and I cannot thank Jane enough!!!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Cindy · Married on 11/07/2013

The flowers for my fall wedding were beautiful! The staff were very accommodating, polite & professional. All the flowers (bouquets & centerpieces) were breathtaking. Thank you!
    Eric & Cindy Smith

Sent on 11/26/2013

Meaghan · Married on 12/01/2012

I cannot say enough good things about my experience working with the ladies at Clores. It was not even a question who I would choose for my florist after seeing the amazing work that Clores did for my sister's wedding back in 2009, and I will say that once again, Jane and June did not dissapoint! The flowers for my wedding this past weekend were absolutely gorgeous -- they were classic, yet still unique, which is exactly what I had wanted. I do not know a ton about flowers so it was great to work with women who could make suggestions based on the ideas that I had. As I was making decisions, they were able to show me flowers and piece things together so I could better decide the colors/flowers that I wanted to use. They made great suggestions that I would never have otherwise thought of and they made me centerpiece samples months before the wedding too! To say that I was so thrilled when I saw the final product is an understatement. I received so many compliments on the flowers throughout the day/night!

Not only did the women do a fabulous job on the flowers, but they were easy to work with, and professional, throughout the entire wedding process. It was nice to work with a vendor who reached out to me to make appointments and made sure that we were handling business in a timely matter. Thank you again, Clores, for doing such amazing work - I definitely plan to use them again in the future!

Sent on 12/05/2012