Clores Flowers

Montclair, NJ View map

Clores Flowers specializes in custom--designed weddings that reflect the unique personality of each bride and groom. A complimentarty consultation with our expert designers will help you envision the perfect floral complement to your special day.

We can help you with both personal flowers for the bridal party, as well as create a floral identity for the widest range of rooms. Let us help you define the perfect setting for one of life's most important days.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

• Danielle
    Danielle H. Married on 10/10/2020

The best of the best!

Clores Flowers was my first and only choice when picking a florist for my wedding. Jane's team is professional, reliable, and creative!! I wanted something classic and elegant with white flowers. Jane and her team gave me the most STUNNING arrangements I have ever seen. My bouquet, the bridal bouquets, the bout's, and all of the flower arrangements, short and tall, were FAR BEYOND what I would have expected to receive. Jane knows what flowers work best with the ideas you have and makes those visions come to life. I will continue to recommend her to everyone I know. You are truly getting the best of the best with Clores Flowers. Thank you for your hard work and flawless designs!!!
    Chloe Married on 09/29/2019

Beautiful work, knowledgeable staff

Jane and her team did our wedding flowers. Clores knows what they're doing. They ask the right questions, get the flowers to the right places, show up on time, work quickly, roll with last-minute changes, and finally they make beautiful arrangements. The flowers were absolutely the highlight of our reception.
    Nicole Married on 09/19/2015
    Jane and her team at Clores Flowers did such a beautiful job putting together the flowers for our fall wedding. I was quiet indecisive in the early stages and Jane was patient with me as I sorted through a million flowers, themes, and color schemes. The final product was unbelievably gorgeous, my favorite part being a stunning display on our head table for 18 that she put together with little notice and a simple picture. The flowers were perfect and I cannot thank Jane enough!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

590 Valley Road Montclair, 07043
Location of (Clores Flowers)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding