Clink and Co Designs

Brighton, MI Visit website

Clink and Co Designs, based in Brighton, Michigan, offers couples a talented decorator for their wedding day. With over a decade of experience, this professional can provide a wealth of knowledge and expertise for your special celebration. No matter the style or size of your occasion, they are ready to help you host a night filled with charm.

Clink and Co Designs offers complete planning and design services. They are happy to meet with couples before the big day, learning all about their plans for their long-awaited celebration. Thanks to a decade of working in the industry, they have a wealth of connections with sought-after vendors throughout the area. If needed, this planner can also create a personalized package to cater to your specific planning needs for your special celebration.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,350

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Shannon H. Married on 10/09/2021

My Dream Wedding

Christina was an absolute dream to work with! I gave her a few ideas I had for a rustic chic barn wedding and she exceeded any idea I had! The number of compliments I received for the decor at our reception was outrageous! Everyone thought it was beautifully decorated! I couldn’t recommend Christina more! My husband and I plan to use Clink and Co for any decor needs we might have in the future!!
    Shannon Married on 10/02/2021

The absolute best there is

Christina (and Suzanne!) were amazing and so helpful. The day was gorgeous and more than I could’ve ever dreamed. We also got so many compliments on the decor. I’d 100% recommend to anyone!

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding