Clink and Co Designs Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Jackie W. Married on 12/31/2021

The most perfect day

I cannot express my gratitude enough to Christina and her team at Clink&Co.
    Every email, every change, every idea, every vision.. Christina became my wedding fairy godmother and made the wedding of my dreams come to life. It was absolutely beautiful. Finding and hiring Clink&Co. was the absolute smartest thing I did for this wedding. No fuss, no clean up, no worry, no storing 15 centerpieces and all the other mess. It was perfect, I wouldn’t change a single thing.
    Shannon H. Married on 10/09/2021

My Dream Wedding

Christina was an absolute dream to work with! I gave her a few ideas I had for a rustic chic barn wedding and she exceeded any idea I had! The number of compliments I received for the decor at our reception was outrageous! Everyone thought it was beautifully decorated! I couldn’t recommend Christina more! My husband and I plan to use Clink and Co for any decor needs we might have in the future!!
    Shannon Married on 10/02/2021

The absolute best there is

Christina (and Suzanne!) were amazing and so helpful. The day was gorgeous and more than I could’ve ever dreamed. We also got so many compliments on the decor. I’d 100% recommend to anyone!
    Hailee W. Married on 09/25/2021

Book them now, you won’t regret it!!

I was super overwhelmed by everything wedding related, especially the decorations, so Christina and her team were a Godsend! Christina was super helpful for all of my questions and last minute changes. We absolutely loved how everything looked and we got SO many compliments about the decor. Clink and Co did an amazing job and took care of everything! Our day wouldn't be half as beautiful as it was without you!!
  • Rachelle
    Rachelle L. Married on 09/18/2021

Stress Free Wedding!

Clink and Co is the vendor of our dreams!! About a year out from our wedding day, I realized how difficult it is to DIY your own wedding when you live across the country and knew I needed help. I thankfully found Christina and her mom and they took my vision and brought it to life. I thought our consultation table mock ups were beautiful but they somehow made it everything even better the day of. She was also really easy to get in touch with, which was so nice when I had questions on anything. Not only did they take away the stress of having to design and buy all the supplies to decorate a venue, they come set up and take down and you barely even notice they are there. Book them now before they have your date filled up!!!

Clink and Co Designs's reply:

Thank you Rachelle 🤍 It was such a pleasure to work with you! I’m elated we could bring your wedding vision to life on your big day! ✨
    Anna K. Married on 09/11/2021

Best Day of my Life

Christina was SUPERB! Made my vision a reality and then some. I highly recommend her and her team to make your special day perfect and handle all the little details so you don’t have to, thanks Clink and Co!
  • Laura
    Laura M. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing team!

As Mother of the Bride, I couldn’t ask for a better team to make our daughter’s wedding flow flawlessly. Christina was everywhere and 2 steps ahead of any issue. Her decorating skills are amazing and made everything just beautiful. We had a vision but she made it even better!!
    Kelsey O. Married on 09/10/2021

Best wedding EVER

Clink & Co. made our wedding SO a special! Their service made A WORLD of difference for our closest friends and family members- no one had to set up or help tear down a thing! Everyone was able to enjoy our big day up until the very last minute which was so important to us (and much appreciated)! The decor provided by Clink & Co. was so tasteful and exactly what we envisioned. Clink & Co. has the ability and man power to make your dream wedding a reality!

Clink and Co Designs's reply:

Kelsey, it was an honor to design & decorate your wedding day! Congratulations to you and your husband! 🥰🤍 Thank you for trusting Clink and Co designs!
  • Kociembawedding-
    Nyoweh H. Married on 09/05/2021

Dream come true

Christina was my Fairy godmother!
    She was so easy to work with, always made time to talk & made me feel heard! From the moment we talked, I knew I could trust her with our special day! She did not disappoint, our wedding was so beautiful, everyone raved about it & it was all thanks to her fabulous decorating talent! I can't thank her enough for being a one-stop-shop! My flowers were absolute prefer! As the kids say, “she understood the assignment”!
    Thank you a billion Christina!
    Haleigh G. Married on 09/04/2021

Clink and Co. Decor is the only way to go!

Christina and her mom are beyond excellent! The amount of work they did behind the scenes, helping out anywhere and everywhere when they didn’t have to just shows how above and beyond they go for their clients. Our wedding day couldn’t have been done without them!
    Liana C. Married on 08/21/2021

Exceptional

Christina brought my wedding vision to life with the decor! She also put together our bridal bouquets, boutonnière and corsages. They turned out exactly like I wanted them to. Knowing that she was handling everything from decor to bouquets really was a weight off my shoulders. Everything was beautiful.

Clink and Co Designs's reply:

Thank you Liana 🤍 Working with clients like you make our job a dream! Congratulations, and thank you for trusting Clink and Co Designs. ✨
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 08/21/2021

Seriously, THE BEST!

You are my HEROES! I can’t say enough how appreciative I am for making my day so special. The beautiful decor, the romantic ambiance, and OMG the FOOD from 2 Unique Catering, it was all PERFECT! Brides, I’m telling you, you cannot believe how much stress these power house women take off your shoulders. Christina and her team provide you with all of the best vendors and guide you through a seamless process. Christina's eye for detail is unparalleled; she won't settle for anything less than perfect and always has your best vision and interest in mind. Hire them, I promise you won’t be disappointed. 💯🤘🏼❤️👰🏼🤵🏻💍

Clink and Co Designs's reply:

Jessica you are just absolutely the sweetest! Planning your wedding alongside you was so much fun! 🤍✨ Thank you for putting your trust in Clink and Co Designs 🥰
    Lilly W. Married on 07/31/2021

Absolutely wonderful

Christina did an amazing job. Everything I could have dreamed of and so much more! She took the pressure off and make the day so stress free. She worked wonderfully with my florists and photographer to bring the vision to life. She also even fixed a button on my wedding dress for me :) can't wait to use her for future parties and events

Clink and Co Designs's reply:

Lilly, thank you for allowing Clink and Co designs to bring you dream wedding to life, all while allowing us to use our creative design freedom! It was an honor to be apart of yours and Ian’s day. Congratulations 🤍
  • Randi
    Randi S. Married on 06/26/2021

The best experience!!

I had a stress free night and the decor was incredible! I got so many compliments on the set up! They take the time to listen to what you want and work to make sure you’re satisfied!
    10/10 recommend!

Clink and Co Designs's reply:

Thank you Randi! 😊 It was it was our pleasure! Your wedding was beautiful. Wishing you all the best ✨
    Malaysia H. Married on 06/18/2021

Dream come true

Christina was simply amazing! So professional, and giving. She really cares about her clients, and this is seen in her constant communication, and delivery of service. Christina has blessed me more than she will understand. Thank you so much for making my day beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend Christina! We will definitely be reaching out to her again.

Clink and Co Designs's reply:

Malaysia!! My fairytail bride ~ thank you for trusting Clink and Co designs to bring your vision to life! Planning and decorating your wedding with you was absolutely too much fun 🥰🤍 Wishing you and Devon the best!!
    Crystie M. Married on 05/23/2021

Wonderful!

Christina and her team were amazing. It was such a wonderful feeling knowing that all of my vendors were communicating through her and everything was organized for a seamless big day, without the stress! My decor was beyond beautiful- we are still getting compliments everyday from our guests. Christina was easily reachable and very quick to respond always!

Clink and Co Designs's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts 🤍 So glad we could be apart of your big day! You were a stunning Bride, and we are honored to have worked by your side! ✨
    Andrea S. Married on 05/08/2021

So easy to work with and a great heart

Christina was so easy to work with and went above and beyond! Our wedding decor looked amazing and to be stress free on the wedding day was icing on the cake because we knew we were in great hands!

Clink and Co Designs's reply:

Thank you Andrea for trusting Clink and Co Designs to execute your vision on your big day! 🤍 Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations ✨
  • Allison
    Allison C. Married on 05/01/2021

The Best!!

Hiring Clink & Co as our decorator and coordinator undoubtedly the best choice we made for our wedding. Christina was a text or call away at all times, anytime I had a question or a concern. Christina also worked with us to adjust our decorations when we moved to an outside venue. Speaking of decorations, Christina knocked it out of the park. Every detail was perfect! On our wedding day it was amazing to not have to worry about the details and just be able to enjoy the day. We were so happy!!

Clink and Co Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! It was a pleasure working with you and Brandon on your big day ~ you were such a fun Bride to work with! I am grateful for the opportunity and look forward to future events with you!
    Grace H. Married on 08/09/2020

Amazing and beautiful!

Christina is amazing and did my wedding shower! I didn’t have to do one thing! Everyone couldn’t stop raving about how beautiful everything looked!
    Abbey G. Married on 06/12/2020

Overall Amazing and Stress Free

If you’re in need of an amazing wedding planner/day of coordinator look no further! Christina made my wedding day the most stress free and most beautiful day I could of asked for. She has a special eye for detail like no other, communication that doesn’t match anyone else in the industry, and a work ethic that will make your wedding day everything you dreamt of and more. I will absolutely be recommending Christina to any all brides I come in contact with for any and all of her services. She went above and beyond on our special day from fixing details with vendors, to being readily available to me to fix my dress mid reception. We are 100% satisfied with Christinas work and highly suggest any other couple to use her!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle D. Married on 05/12/2020

Exceeded all expectations!

If you are looking to throw a party, stop what you’re doing and book with Clink & Co. Designs! Christina has been helping me throw parties over the course of 5+ years and I must say her attention to detail (along with saving me tons of $$) is spectacular! I have her already booked for my August “glam” wedding and I know she will not disappoint!
  • Katie
    Katie M. Married on 09/10/2019

Beyond Amazing

Christina was everything I was looking for when it came to planning my wedding. She was super patient with all of my questions during the planning process and during the days just prior to our wedding. I honestly couldn’t have asked for a better team to make my day the most amazing day ever. Christina and Suzanne (her mom) are so sweet, down to earth and personable! My wedding was everything I ever dreamed of because of them!! I highly recommend them!!

Clink and Co Designs's reply:

Thank you Katie! It was our pleasure brining your big day to life! ☺️🤍 Wishing you and Steve the best! Congratulations & thank you for putting your trust in Clink and Co Designs ✨
    Kayla L. Married on 08/21/2021

Excellent vendor

I never knew flowers were so expensive. But let me tell you, SOOOO worth it! My flowers were BEAUTIFUL! Such easy communication and captured everything I dreamed of my flowers to be !

Clink and Co Designs's reply:

Kayla it was a pleasure designing your bridal floral for your big day! Congratulations & thank you for trusting Clink and Co Designs ✨
    Demi C. Married on 05/22/2021

Stress-free covid bride

Christina was exactly who we were looking for when we started to plan our wedding. She was super patient with all our questions during the planning process. She knew all the places to go to find my dress, get tux, and bridesmaids dresses!

She is your one stop shop!

We honestly couldn’t have asked for anything better. Christina was able to make all last minutes changes we had due to COVID-19. We had the nicest ceremony that you could imagine. The details to the design and the execution of how everything turned out was beyond expectations!

Clink and Co Designs's reply:

Thank you Demi! 😊 I loved being able to work with you for all your events this past year! Thank you for putting your trust in Clink and Co Designs ✨🤍