6565 Springbrook Ave, Rhinebeck, NY 12572 Map · Phone number

About Clay Pot Nolita

From its beginnings as a ceramics studio housed in the cheapest Brooklyn storefront Sally Silberberg could find, The Clay Pot has evolved over the past 45 years into one of the most talked-about jewelry stores in New York. The new location at 22 Spring Street in Nolita is the new home of the extensive bridal collection.

This eclectic, arts-driven boutique remains a family-owned and operated business devoted to supporting artisans and designers. ??“The store has a very long and interesting reinvention story,” says Tara Silberberg, the daughter of founders Sally and Robert Silberberg. “What started as a pottery studio rooted in the American craft scene evolved into a jewelry store after my dad – trying to save the gallery after the stock market crash of the late 80s – posted an ad in the Village Voice for a wedding ring consignment show.” ??The Silberbergs used their connections with other local artisans and designers to pull together a collection of wedding bands. They sold 20 rings. From it's humble beginnings, the ring department (as it's known around the store) has grown by leaps and bounds. Now representing over 50 different artists and designers from all over the country, working in a range of materials and an even broader range of styles. ??Our GIA gemologist is here to help you to make an informed decision when choosing an engagement ring or the perfect bands. Our long solid relationships with our designers make anything possible.

Follow Clay Pot Nolita on

Other couples have also viewed

• Hudson Valley Ceremonies
cplogo2013
150301claypot0153

30 Reviews for Clay Pot Nolita

Andie · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband and I have lived in Brooklyn for many years, and had our wedding in Park Slope. We love Clay Pot and went there to look at rings; we were told their Manhattan location has many more options, and that's where we ended up buying both of our rings from. There is a beautiful selection and very helpful workers, and they even gave us glasses of champagne after we decided on our rings! What we loved most is that we could learn about the individual artisans that make the rings, and it felt like a much more intimate process we knew it was a real person on the other end making it -- never mass produced!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Jax · Married on 05/03/2014

I am so happy that I bought my wedding band at The Clay Pot! I was focused on getting an ethically sourced ring and that really narrowed down my options, but at The Clay Pot thy have lots to choose from! I ended up choosing a beautiful platinum diamond and saphire band that was completely different from everything I had seen. They were also have a 15% off sale which was AWESOME! Nicest people, amazing selection, and I'm hoping to get future jewelry from them!

Sent on 10/12/2014

J · Married on 04/19/2014

My husband bought his wedding band here. He was somewhat picky about his ring, but The Clay Pot had a wide selection of styles and materials most of which are from independent designers. They were patient and helpful in picking out styles my husband might like. When we ordered the ring, it ring arrived on time and to spec.

If you're looking for something a little different from your traditional wedding band, I recommend The Clay Pot.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Clay Pot Nolita's reply:

JC- Thanks so much for the kind words! We are thrilled that you were happy with your purchase and that you took the time to share your experience.
    CP

Clay Pot Nolita FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Diamond Certification
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Accessories
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

• Betty Brooklyn Catering Company
    Betty Brooklyn Catering Company Wedding Caterers

The clay pot is a fun local Brooklyn boutique that has a great selection of wedding rings - some are even crafted right here in Brooklyn. They also have a lot of great other jewelry & gift finds for your bridesmaids, family members, etc. This is my go-to spot for that special someone who already has everything.

• 6565 Springbrook Ave Rhinebeck, NY, 12572 See on map
    Monday - Closed Tuesday-Saturday 11-7 Sunday 12-6
    Location of (Clay Pot Nolita)