1903 Palmer Avenue, Larchmont, NY 10538 Map · Phone number

About Peridot Fine Jewelry

Opening its doors in the spring of 2002, Peridot Fine Jewelry launched it's first boutique in the heart of Larchmont, New York. Over the years, Peridot Larchmont has become a town staple, with friends stopping in and out at all times, giving the jewelry boutique a familiar and cozy appeal.

In August of 2014, Peridot opened a new larger boutique on Palmer Avenue, allowing space for new collections and featuring a new area dedicated to Alternative Bridal. Our new space has the trendy appeal of the airy art galleries of New York, yet retains the familiarity and warmth of Larchmont.

Peridot Fine Jewelry is located steps away from the Larchmont Train Station, in between Chatsworth Avenue and Depot Way.

Follow Peridot Fine Jewelry on

mg7717
cw high res

1 Reviews for Peridot Fine Jewelry

Lena · Married on 05/28/2016

My husband and I both selected bands from Peridot. What a dream! Their wedding options are unique yet classic. Overall the visit was effortless. I went in with a general idea of what I wanted and we were able to choose elements from different pieces to suit my style. Our associate Melissa contacted the designer on the spot and was able to have my ring ready in the time frame that we needed, which was short. The staff is very helpful and I never felt rushed or pressured, they even cleaned my engagement ring for me while we picked up our bands!

Peridot Fine Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 1903 Palmer Avenue Larchmont, NY 10538 See on map