Somos Designer Jewelry Gallery

78 South Broadway, Nyack, NY 10960 Map · Phone number

About Somos Designer Jewelry Gallery

We have won over 34 Prestiqious Jewelry Awards for Design Excellence. Our jewelry was featured in Alexander McQueen's Couture New York Fashion Show, on the front Covers of Modern Bride and Manhattan Bride. Also, featured on The cover of Claude Malzoum's International Book "Jewelry Design in the 21st Century". Our collection was worn by Sarah Jessica Parker in "Sex and the City" and Kelly Ripa and Faith Ford in 'Hope and Faith. Colin Cowie picked our Platinum Pin for his Jewelry Must Haves" Purchasing a Somos Creation piece is Investing in a Work of Art to be Cherished and Passed on from Generation to Generation. We sell echo friendly jewelry using recycled precious metals, ethical gemstones and conflict free diamonds. We design and create our Collection in Nyack. We have the flexibility of meeting all your jewelry needs from a simple repair to a One of a Kind work of art. We can also work with your stones to help you re-design your jewelry.

Follow Somos Designer Jewelry Gallery on

9083A
9083A

18 Reviews for Somos Designer Jewelry Gallery

• User4201085 · event on: 06/17/2014

Beautiful jewelry and designs. The owner is personable, professional and understands what you are looking for. I've purchased a few pieces as gifts as well as pieces for myself and I was beyond pleased. Highly recommended!

• User4200269 · 2+ years ago

my experience here was fantastic !! Marie was able to meet with me on weekends to help design my ring, price was affordable and design is gorgeous ! i cant stop looking at my ring and everyone compliments it !

Marie at Somos Jewelry was truly amazing to work with and I would highly recommend you visit her store. She was incredibly patient with our wedding ring selection process which took 1 of the 2 of us a very long time. She was able to help convert some family gold and gems to make the rings more affordable. She is one of those people who you feel incredibly safe with, sure that you are being treated honestly and fairly. Her prices are reasonable and she has a wide range of beautiful and one of a kind jewelry. I watched her help a young man who wanted a valentine's gift for his girlfriend. He said he could spend $200 and described her. Marie picked something that cost $150. Not something that was $200... the top of his budget... just something she had a feeling was right for this girl, and the guy was thrilled, agreed that he thought his gf would love it. Marie at Somos offers that old school customer service. She really tries to make you feel incredibly happy and comfortable. That's her focus, not how much money she can make from the deal. She's great at what she does and she's a great person. We feel so lucky that we just stumbled upon her store when we were strolling around Nyack, NY.

Award

Somos Designer Jewelry Gallery FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Ring Sizing, Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks