Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Claudette Jean

You, naturally beautiful!

I have been a certified makeup artist and esthetician for more than  fourteen years.  Listening to each client carefully, answering and asking questions to make sure that every need is met, is carefully crafted through my esthetic training and practice.

My approach is to make my clients look naturally beautiful.  I want each client to look like herself not someone else – just the best version of herself.  Utilizing my esthetic creativity, if necessary, I work to get your skin in shape before makeup application.  I use a combination of makeup brands that are long wearing and beneficial to the skin.

Between making up my clients for weddings and special events I perform advanced skincare services for beautifully radiant skin.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Facials (1)
Makeup (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

Claudette was amazing! My makeup was beautiful, everyone commented on how I looked like I was glowing. Couldn't have been happier, she was really pleasant to work with.

Profile Picture User7312583, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Claudette went above and beyond for me for my wedding day, spending extra time with me trying different looks until I found the one I felt most beautiful in. She was also very accommodating with my bridal party, making sure they were happy with their makeup as well. She even offered to stay and do touch ups through out the day, but my makeup was so perfect, I didn't need her to. She really helped me make my wedding day the one I always imagined and I appreciate her so much for it!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was looking for a make up artist that truly heard my concerns and listened to me while simultaneously explaining what I needed to get the results I desired. Hands down Claudette is that person.... I was so happy with the end result and in my photos I looked just as lovely as I did in person!!! Thank you doesn't even come close!!! You will not be disappointed in the slightest!!!! THANK YOU CLAUDETTE!!!!!! C. Parker ??

Profile Picture CarrieAnn, 8/20/16, 1 Review