Claudette Jean Reviews

6 | Bay Shore, NY

6 Reviews for Claudette Jean

6 Claudette Jean Reviews

DEBORAH · Married on 10/20/2017

My daughter in law and I were very pleased with the way Claudette listened to us about how we wanted our make up to look...she is awesome!!

Claudette was amazing! My makeup was beautiful, everyone commented on how I looked like I was glowing. Couldn't have been happier, she was really pleasant to work with.

CarrieAnn · Married on 08/20/2016

I was looking for a make up artist that truly heard my concerns and listened to me while simultaneously explaining what I needed to get the results I desired. Hands down Claudette is that person.... I was so happy with the end result and in my photos I looked just as lovely as I did in person!!! Thank you doesn't even come close!!! You will not be disappointed in the slightest!!!! THANK YOU CLAUDETTE!!!!!! C. Parker ??

Daria · Married on 06/24/2016

Beautiful formal event makeup and a facial/scalp massage that made me swoon.

Laura · Married on 09/06/2014

I would tell them to look no further. Claudette is a true artist, she is so creative, listens to your needs, and is very accommodating! She made my day! I was a little reluctant at first as I do not wear that much make-up, but Claudette assured me that it would look natural, and it did, and my pictures came out beautiful!
    I do not know the value, as my bridesmaid gifted it to me, however I was told that it was very reasonable!