Classie Events

Englishtown, NJ View map

Classie Events is a wedding DJ company in Old Bridge, New Jersey that wants couples to walk away feeling that their experience was well-organized, stress-free and classy. Couples celebrating in northern New Jersey can count on them to elicit the right emotion at the right time, while also using the music to create an atmosphere.

Classie Events carries liability insurance and can cater to couples' specific music tastes. If you love rock, international and R&B beats, they'll be able to please you. Classie Events is experienced in coordinating aspects of LGBTQ weddings.

Other Services
Ensure that your guests remember your wedding for all of the right reasons. Classie Events can tack on the following services to ensure that all your wedding needs are met:

• Photography
  • Photo booth
  • Uplighting
  • Event planning
  • Videography

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
International
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/31/2021
    I went to a bridal shower in search for a DJ, my photographer recommend Classie Events to me and after meeting Vito I understood why. He's great to work and very understanding and his prices are great ! I am looking forward to work with him.
  • Niki
    Niki Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing team to work with!

We used Classie Events for our wedding on Friday May 3, 2019 and they were amazing to work with. They exceeded our expectations and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! They were also on time and followed the line up of songs accordingly. The photographer was also just as amazing! He was with me all day and was very detail oriented to capture every moment! Vito was also excellent to work with and made the whole process smooth and easy. I look forward to using them again in the future and highly recommend them to all! GREAT TEAM !
    Amanda Married on 08/11/2018
    Our guests are STILL talking about how wonderful Vito was for our wedding on 8/11/18. My husband and I couldn't have picked a better company, and better yet, a better DJ! In fact, Vito was so wonderful at my sister's wedding 8 yeas ago, that we knew we wanted him for ours! He was absolutely wonderful with all of the wedding planning. When we met with Vito for the first time, his reassurance, confidence, and overall experience blew us away. Vito accommodated a special request in honor of my father who has passed away 4 years ago. He was able to segue parts of three different songs, to create a memorable dance in honor my "daddy daughter dance". It was just perfect, THANK YOU! He also was able to show a personal slideshow that I made during dinner time, using his equipment. The last song of the night was almost as if it were a finale fireworks show. He mixed a couple different songs together to end the night on a BANG. Needless to say, the night was AMAZING. Vito is very knowledgeable and is EXCELLENT at what he does! We are so happy to have chosen him! Vito and his company are the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

APA Hotel Woodbridge APA Hotel Woodbridge Hotel Weddings

Classie Events is a wonderfully talented entertainment company. They can take your event from 0 top 60 with their eclectic playlist and dedicated staff. I would recommend them for weddings and any other events!

Mirage Artistic Photography Mirage Artistic Photography Wedding Photographers

Fun, energeitic , and on Point!!! I had the pleasure of working with Classie Events a few times and they continuously had the dance floor packed. Thanks for keeping those dance floors packed and allowing us to get some great Video Footage!!! Jorge V. ~ Mirage Artistic Photography

The Imperia The Imperia Banquet Halls

Expect nothing less than perfection with Classie Events!

79 Route 520, Suite 100 Englishtown, 07726
908-217-8006

Mon-Tues-Wed 10am-2pm Sat & Sun by appointment only
Location of (Classie Events)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding