1612 North DuPont Hwy, New Castle, DE 19720 Map · Phone number

About Clarion Hotel - The Belle

Clarion Hotel ~ The Belle, "Where Southern Hospitality is Always in Season", is pleased to announce we are under new event management and the addition of a Wedding Specialist to guide you through every step of your day! Our Specialist has over 20 years of event planning experience and can make your dream day a reality!

Event Space

Clarion Hotel ~ The Belle features unique spaces for your day.

The Golden Belle Ballroom is 6,000 square feet of elegantly appointed customizable space. Featuring a built in curved bar and multiple doors opening to our outdoor courtyard, the Golden Belle Ballroom offers you the flexibility to design the space to fit your needs. The Golden Belle can accommodate up to 350 for your event. Our outdoor courtyard, located next to the Golden Belle Ballroom is also available for your guests to enjoy during your event. It can also be used for your outdoor wedding ceremony!

The Charleston/Savannah Room is for smaller, intimate events. It is a perfect space for a smaller receptions, rehearsal dinners, showers, wedding ceremonies, or cocktail hour for your larger event in the Golden Belle Ballroom. With just over 2,300 square feet of space, the room can also be divided to accommodate your event.

The Hotel

All of our rooms come completely equipped with 32” LCD flat screen televisions, complimentary wireless high speed internet, electronic in room safe, microwave, refrigerator and single cup coffee maker. We offer a complimentary hot breakfast buffet each day to our overnight guests. Our on-site restaurant, the Augusta Grille, features a complete menu to satisfy all of your culinary cravings. We also have a beautiful outdoor pool that is open Memorial Day through Labor Day. Clarion Hotel ~ The Belle is your home away from home.

Conveniently Located

Located in New Castle, Delaware, we are within minutes of many area businesses and attractions. From the historic town of Old New Castle to the lush grounds of Longwood Gardens, Clarion Hotel ~ The Belle is in the center of it all

Follow Clarion Hotel - The Belle on

bar
img7525
csc0277
Clarion Hotel - The Belle
golden belle ballroom wedding navy white
Clarion Hotel - The Belle
table setting wedding navy white
uplighting in ballroom lincoln university 2014

1.0
      2.5
      3.0
      0.0

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!! Not only did the management of the sales department change 4 TIMES in the 11 months I was planning my wedding, but I was never informed nor was I easily given the information to contact the "sales director of the month" when I tried to have things handled for my wedding. I worked with the final coordinator the last 3 weeks before my wedding, in which I had to give her a copy of my contract because they lost it, had to re-submit my menu because they had no record of it and wasn't sure if we would still be able to have the bridal suite that night (even though it was booked and written into my contract) because they double booked for a company executive coming to town. To top it all off, they ran out of food at my reception and started serving food I never approved. They ended up serving a vegetable pasta to a guest with a mushroom allergy (which I made very known in several emails that of course went unanswered and verbally discussed with the final wedding planner on 2 occasions). My guest ended up having a SEVERE anaphylactic reaction and ended up in the local ICU on a ventilator before 7pm that night!!! Not only was I completely devastated and in tears the rest of the night, we spent half the honeymoon worrying about the health of our good friend. The general manager did NOTHING to amend this situation. He was the only staff member that was at the event that worked at the venue for more than a day….literally. All of the servers kept saying "I don't know…it's my first night on the job" and even the wedding coordinator never showed! I had 4 dozen cupcakes, my cake topper and card box all go missing and later found out that waiters were asking guests for their cards (luckily all cards were recovered!). This was by far the worst experience ever and I would hate for any other bride to go through any of this on their big day. I never had a chance to enjoy my night…to dance, to drink, to eat and mingle with my guests. DO NOT BOOK!!!!!!!!

Clarion Hotel - The Belle FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up

• Belak Flowers Wedding Florists

fabulous service & selection. I have many happy brides, that got their dress and their bridesmaids gowns there also. Their hours in season are evenings too.

• 1612 North DuPont Hwy New Castle, 19720 See on map