Monterey Park, CA 91754 Map · Phone number

About Claire Xu Photography

Currently located in Southern California, I am a freelance photographer specializing in wedding and portrait. I started my photography journey as a serious enthusiast 15 years ago. After graduated from USC in 2005, with four years working experience at one of top 10 design firms in US, I launched my photo studio in 2009.

It has always been joyful and rewarding to be a part of the weddings. Greatly inspired by street and documentary photography, I combine fine art and photojournalism to produce the most touching images. Instead of giving the intrusive, staged direction, I'd like to work in the background as an observer capturing every emotional moment with the beautiful lighting. All these moments with smiles, tears, hugs, and kisses freezed by my lenses will be the greatest treasure to the couples all their lives.

As a female photographer, my work also deeply reflects romantic, delicate and feminine tastes.

Thank you for visiting my page.

Follow Claire Xu Photography on

GJ03
DA6G4011

10 Reviews for Claire Xu Photography

Amy · Married on 09/12/2014

Claire was fantastic to work with. She spent time understanding what we wanted in our wedding photos and getting to know us as a couple so that she could capture the perfect photos of our big day. She was very patient and easy to work with and all our guests thought that she was very nice as well. My husband and I still hadn't chosen our photos for the wedding album a year after the wedding, so Claire offered to meet us one day and work with us to choose the photos in an afternoon and then get the album done quickly. She really went out of her way to meet our needs. Aside from her personality, her pictures were exceptional. If we had to do it all over again, I would hire Claire as our wedding photographer again.

Hsiao-Yin · Married on 07/15/2012

Claire was the photographer for our pre-wedding photos. She is very professional and sincere to her clients. She took our opinions very seriously, discussed with us many times to make sure what kind of photo we wanted, and also provided useful suggestions. She was very responsible through the whole process, from visiting photo shoot locations, the shooting to final photo retouchment, always with nice attitude. Highly recommended!

• W

winnie · Married on 06/24/2012

I am so glad to have Claire to be my wedding photographer because she is such a responsible and easy-going person to work with. Claire spent the time to visit my wedding venue as well as its surroundings to search for great locations for photo shooting prior to my wedding. Also, she took the initiative to communicate with me and my husband for our special shooting needs and desires on our wedding day. Her passion and professional sense in photography can absolutely transform a simple scene or shot into a splendid, artistic and memorable picture. During the process of retouching our photos, she is so patient with our picky requests and willing to fulfill our needs. Look no further, if you are searching a wedding photographer with great talent and professional services, highly recommend ClaireXu Photography....

Award

Claire Xu Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Grace Lin Makeup and Hair Studio
    Grace Lin Makeup and Hair Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Claire many times at Client's wedding. All I can say is, if you are looking for a photographer, you will not regret of having Claire to be the one! Claire in punctual, talented, professional and attentive. All my clients think highly of her. I'd highly recommend Claire to any soon-to-be bride!

• Monterey Park, CA 91754 See on map