P.O. Box 554 530 Woods Ave., Ault, CO 80610 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Cindy Kinoshita Wedding Officiant

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding!

My name is Cindy Kinoshita, as a wedding officiant, my theme is "Your love story told your way..."

I don't know about you, but I dreamed of my wedding since I was a little girl. I knew it was going to be a "Cinderella" experience. Beautiful dresses, fragrant flowers, and a love so deep I could barely stand!

I want to help make your day like a fairytale too.

I will weave the words of your ceremony into a beautiful love song - spoken passion and excitement - written just for you.
Let's bring your love story to life, together, we will create your masterpiece!

Call me at (970)397-3965 or email: cindyk@inmotionministries.org

cindykinoshita
KinoshitaPublicity8of21

2 Reviews for Cindy Kinoshita Wedding Officiant

Anne · Married on 07/30/2011

Cindy was a terrific officiant and we were so happy we found her! Her demeanor is professional yet warm and she created a unique and personal ceremony for us. She has strong speaking skills and my family was very impressed with her abilities and the ceremony in general. I would recommend Cindy for any kind of ceremony because she will do whatever you like!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Carly · Married on 06/28/2009

Cindy was professional, yet personable in helping us to plan our wedding ceremony. She utilized our ideas and added on to them to create a ceremony that was unique to my husband and I. Cindy is highly recommend to other brides, as her style will make all your wedding day dreams come true. Thanks Cindy, for making our wedding day just as we had imagined!

Sent on 01/08/2011

Cindy Kinoshita Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cindy Kinoshita Wedding Officiant 1
    Package price: $350.00 consultation, planning, rehearsal and wedding ceremony.
    All inclusive package price for weddings within 75 miles of my home. I will include all the time we need to get to know each other, do the planning, and perform your ceremony. (No extra charge for unity candles, sand ceremony or other additions to your ceremony.)

• P.O. Box 554, 530 Woods Ave. Ault, 80610 See on map