Cincinnati Digital Photo & Video

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cincinnati Digital Photo & Video

Fun! Romantic! Affordable!

We are a full time professional husband and wife team specializing in weddings. We offer the perfect mix of fun candids, romantic, and unique journalistic styles to tell your wedding day story. Every couple receives a custom designed wedding album with every wedding package at no extra charge. Our albums are high quality flush mount style albums featuring rich textured covers, thick pages, and gilded edges. Our packages start at only $1500, with our most popular packages priced between $1900 and $2500. We offer special pricing for military, off-season, and non-Saturday weddings. Add Video for only $950. We are available for destination weddings with no additional charges for travel. For detailed pricing and availability, text or call 513-484-3645 anytime

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Destination / Travel (2)
High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flush Mount (1)

The day we got married it was raining and storming like crazy, but Ron kept us all calm and we still had fun taking pictures!! He adjusts perfectly to any situation and helped keep me calm on our big day! I would recommend Cincinnati digital anyday!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ron was wonderful to work with! His work is fabulous and he's such a nice guy! Very professional, knew how to handle every situation and kept the night fun and exciting! So glad we were able to work with him on our big day!

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ron was fantastic! Before the day of the wedding he was easy to communicate with and made sure he had a clear understanding of our wedding day, our vision and the dynamics of our families. Ron was professional, friendly, easy to be around and incredibly efficient with his time. He made everyone really comfortable the entire day - you hardly noticed being photographed! We just got a sneak peek of our photos and they are amazing! My husband and I can't wait to see the rest. Thank you so much Ron!

Profile Picture Corrie, 11/4/16, 3 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
7 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I can easily endorse Ron and Cincinnati Digital Photo & Video. I've known Ron since the early 80's and he has always been a professional in the wedding industry. He's known and trusted by the other vendors and his clients. I would highly recommend Ron and Cincinnati Digital Photo & Video to anyone. In fact I do, I have his information in my office on my vendor table. I only allow a select few to showcase their information in my office and to my couples. They must meet the highest level of professionalism and integrity because if I recommend someone it reflects on me and my company also. I recommend Ron highly.

Cincinnati Digital Photography is one of our preferred vendors. We recommend the company all the time. Ron is a pleasure to work with and his work is just fabulous.

Having worked with Ron for many years, I can tell you that he has a way about him that just puts everyone at ease. He is great to the couples, but he also understands the other vendors and their rolls in the celebration and he is a great teammate. I always look forward to working with him and can't wait to help create amazing memories with him on future events.

Ron at Cincinnati Digital Photography is in a class by himself. He is always at ease, even if the moment is stressful. His personality & attitude allow his clients to relax and enjoy their day. We have worked with Ron on numerous occasions and he is a wonderful pro to work with...

Hire with confidence, Ron and his team are true professionals!

Events