12090 S. Harrells Ferry Rd., Baton Rouge, LA 70816 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,900
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 35

About Cierra Johnson Photography

Formerly known as Cierra Johnson Photography, Southern Amore' Studios is a boutique wedding and portrait studio based in Baton Rouge, LA. Born and raised in New Orleans, LA, Cierra has always had a passion for photography. Growing up in such a cultural city, exposed her to the arts at a very young age. With a degree in Marketing, she is a self-taught photographer who's dreams come true every time she peeks through her lens.

Cierra chose to be a wedding photographer because she's smitten by love, your love, her love, any love! Something about two strangers growing to love, honor, and cherish each other intrigues her. She works with couples to capture just that, their love! Every couple is unique and your love story is, your love story for us to capture. Because it's our goal to photograph the true essence of your relationship, we use a photojournalist approach. We like to classify ourselves as "TRAMODATORIAL," pronounced, Tra-mod-a-torial, meaning we are a mixture of traditional, modern, and editorial photographers. I'm sure you can tell that we made that up, but in a world where new words are added to the dictionary regularly, we figured we'd give it a try.

Based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Cierra Johnson Photography is available nationally and internationally.

Thanks for your interest!

Cierra

• Videos 1

13 Reviews for Cierra Johnson Photography

• I

T. · Married on 05/27/2017

I could go on for days about how professional and amazing Cierra Johnson and her assistant were on my wedding day. My husband and I look forward to a lifetime of family photo shoots with you. Hands down the best photographer in the south!!!

Sent on 06/17/2017
  • Tywan

Tywan · Married on 12/05/2015

When I got engaged my absolute must have was a great photographer and my first choice was Cierra Johnson Photography. My entire wedding planning experience I have gone off of referrals and Cierra is by far the absolute best choice I have made. So professional and so talented. I suggest to first pick your budget and include a great photographer. I would definitely recommend Memories by CJP to any bride to be!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Janay · Married on 11/21/2015

Cierra is one of the sweetest photographers that I had the privilege of meeting. For our engagement session she was very efficient in making me look flawless with my makeup. She has a genuinely sweet personality where you will feel very comfortable bringing out your love for your significant other. I can't wait until she captures our wedding.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Cierra Johnson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• 12090 S. Harrells Ferry Rd. Baton Rouge, 70816 See on map