Cierra English Photography

Baton Rouge, LA View map Visit website
$2,375 Most Popular Price

$2,375 Most Popular Price

Cierra English Photography is a wedding photography company based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Owner Cierra is a passionate student of her craft. The language of the heart is universal, and her work is a celebration of love in all its splendor and variety. Cierra loves capturing beautiful moments as they unfold, and she would be delighted to join you as you begin the next chapter of your amazing love story. She hopes that your wedding collection will bring you joy for many years to come.

Cierra English Photography is looking forward to your big day. Cierra is also available for engagement, boudoir, and portrait sessions. She offers four-hour, six-hour, and eight-hour coverage options. Wedding package features include a collection of high-resolution images and a selection of fine albums, canvases, and prints.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,875

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,375

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jasmine
    Jasmine S. Getting married on 02/03/2023

Amazing!!!

I love our photographer, Cierra. She is so flexible and easy-going with her sessions with her clients. She helped me and my fiance' figure out the best place for us to take our engagement photos. She is very reasonably priced and has a very quick turnaround on getting back to you with your photos. She is very creative. I would 100% recommend her to anyone.
    Annie F. Married on 10/22/2022

Candid Heaven

Cierra is so much fun and loves what she does! Her pictures she took of my wedding in October turned out phenomenal! Absolutely amazed me with the candid pictures I had requested! Not to mention the bridal portraits we did at the venue! 10/10
    *chefs kiss*

Team

Cierra English
Cierra English
Photographer

HI I’M CIERRA! I was born in Monroe, La, grew up some and then made my way to Baton Rouge La. Sometime after that I became completely obsessed with art and creating art. I still love and create till this day, however that love of art blossomed into something even better.. A love for photography! I received my BFA in photography at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, and received my MBA some years later. In that time I learned a lot about myself as a person and as a photographer, like what excites me most, and how to create personable experiences for my clients.

I am currently based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and absolutely ready to start capturing your memories!

PO Box 41082 Baton Rouge, LA, 70835
Location of (Cierra English Photography)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding