Ciao Bella Photos: Wedding, Boudoir & Rock the Dress

Ciao Bella Photos: Wedding, Boudoir & Rock the Dress

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ciao Bella Photos: Wedding, Boudoir & Rock the Dress

Capturing Who You Are.

Hello and welcome!  I'm Camile Grace.  I am a story-teller at heart.  And I would like to help you capture yours!

My favorite kind of shoots are BOUDOIR PORTRAITS & ROCK/TRASH THE DRESS.

I offer a number of services for weddings...

BOUDOIR PORTRAITS:  Boudoir portraits are a perfect Groom's Gift, and a way to empower yourself during this amazing time in your life!  By the end of our time together, you will feel renewed, sexy, confident and brave!  Document how amazing you are!  We all need to do this!

ROCK & TRASH THE DRESS: Rock/Trash the Dress Shoots are an awesome way to re-purpose this phenomenal dress you've spent lots of $$ on!  You don't have to ruin the dress!!!

• Rock the Dress: How about Runway Hair and Make-up with your fav boots and funky jewelry!!
  • Trash the Dress: Jump in the water, roll around in sand, paint that dress up.... have a food fight with your spouse!  Whatever you want!

WEDDING DAY: When photographing weddings, I always come with a second shooter, and you can customize packages to your heart's desire!  I'm all about fine details and candid moments.  By the time the reception comes... you won't even know we are there as we capture the life of your wedding!

PHOTO BOOTHS: I offer unique photo booths with a photographer and assistant, so there is always someone interacting with your guests. You have two choices: Fun Photo Booth, where we supply all silly accessories OR    Elegant Photo Booth, so your guests go home with a stunning artistic red carpet portrait.  Everyone's all dressed up... why not capture the elegance of it all! You know your people... what would they appreciate more?

PERSONALIZED WEDDING CEREMONIES:  I am an Ordained Minister through Universal Life Church.  My Wedding Ceremonies are unique and personalized to each couple.  It's the most important part of the day and should reflect exactly who are as a couple!

My website for my Wedding Officiant Services is: www.IChooseYou.US

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow Ciao Bella Photos: Wedding, Boudoir & Rock the Dress on

25 Reviews for Ciao Bella Photos: Wedding, Boudoir & Rock the Dress

One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)

Had a the pleasure of doing a boudoir shoot as part of a Valentine's Day gift and it was wonderful!! The shoot itself was fun and empowering. The photos are beautiful and I recommend Ciao Bella Photos to anyone looking for high quality photography and excellent service. Camile is a very talented photographer with a great personality.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/17/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Camile was beyond a pleasure to work with! She captured my inner most desires and longings that were not originally photographed on my wedding day because another party was involved, obviously. She made me feel comfortable and reiterated that this was about ME and my "relationship" with my dress, I felt confident & empowered. We were able to work as a team in making the shoot not only memorable but truly a fun & enjoyable experience capturing my personality. I highly reccomend Ciao Bella Photos & guarantee you will not be disappointed. Many thanks!

Profile Picture Krystal, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Camile was amazing for my boudoir photo shoot. This was out of my comfort zone but she made it a very comfortable and enjoyable experience. She was professional, encouraging and took incredible pictures! Prior to the shoot she discussed with me what ideas I had, where my comfort and insecurities were, and made suggestions for what to wear that would draw focus to areas I was more comfortable with. These little extra steps she takes make all the difference. I received my pictures in a very timely manner and was very impressed with all of them. I highly recommend her for all photography needs and will definitely be using her in the future.

Profile Picture Tanya, 12/15/17, 1 Review

2 VIDEOS

Ciao Bella Photos by Camile Grace
1:08 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
Camile has an outstanding approach to photography and understanding her clients needs. I've been working with Camile for the past 6 years and her continued dedication, beautiful images and creativity never cease to amaze. I highly recommend hiring Camile at Ciao Bella Photos! Her results are amazing and she's a absolute pleasure to work with! She knows how to make her clients feel comfortable and is able to capture picture perfect moments. Highly recommend!

Events