Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo

Northport, NY View map

An Elite Style Me Pretty 'Little black book' member, winner of WeddingWire’s 2020 Couples’ Choice Awards, winner of The Knot's 2020 Best of Weddings and The Knot Hall of Fame 2020. Featured in wedding editorials such as Elegant Bride, The Knot, Modern Bride New York, Contemporary Bride, Time Out New York, and New York Weddings.

Sally Biondo and her award winning, highly sought-after natural beauty team transform their clientele into the most beautiful version of themselves. We use waterproof, long wear makeup and natural products for sensitive skin.

Servicing Puerto Rico. Cabo Rojo. Rincon.

Never a heavy handed artist, Sally Biondo's signature style is making her clients look radiant, while feeling confident. "I never want to mask someone's face, I use makeup as a tool to enhance and bring out my clients features, while giving them a flawless, radiant look. Looking and feeling like the most beautiful version of yourself is the goal.. "

Each of our clients receive complimentary lashes, airbrush and assistants for large bridal parties.

Instagram @ecomakeupartist

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Alyssa
    Alyssa K. Married on 11/11/2019

Amazing work

My wedding was 11/10/19 and I had Sally Biondo and her team do my hair and makeup. I can’t begin to explain how happy everyone was with their hair and makeup. We all looked amazing. The hairstyles they did were exactly what we showed them in sample pictures, the makeup artist, Sheri matched everyone’s skin tone to the airbrush makeup, and made us all just glow. They started off my special day off on such a positive note, I would recommend them over and over again. Thank you Sally and team!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 11/02/2019

Highly recommend!!

Look no further. Sally is your gal. She was so easy to work with from the moment I reached out to her to the end. I never wear much makeup (just mascara and sometimes cover-up) so I was having a hard time finding someone to still make me look like myself for the day of. I went for a trial and knew right then she was who I was going with. She used a minimal amount of makeup so I looked like myself but still enough where I looked really pretty. She made me feel so confident for the big day and the makeup lasted until the next morning!! If I ever need makeup professionally done again I will definitely be heading over to Sally. I highly recommend using Sally for whatever your needs are. She did my bridesmaids and mother's hair as well as makeup and oh my gosh did they look gorgeous!! Also, don't worry about spending too much with Sally. She is perfectly priced. Thanks so much Sally :)
    Kristina Married on 11/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hair and makeup success!!

Sally and her team were a delight to work with!!! 9 of us had hair and make up done and were SO in love with how it turned out! It was amazing that she and her team came to where I was getting ready and were on time and efficient!!! We can't thank Sally and her team enough!!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Ciao Bella Photos Ciao Bella Photos Wedding Photographers

Sally is a beautiful makeup artist! Her subtle approach really enhances the beauty of the woman... letting her shine through. Sally is a perfect choice for that woman who says, "I never really wear makeup." You will still look like you... polished, fresh and ready for the most important day of your life! I've used her for all kinds of photo shoots... and her talent always impresses me! She listens to her client's wants and brings such expertise and years of experience to the table. Sally and I have been working together for many years, and every client has looked in the mirror and said, "Wow, I love it!" Her hair artistry is romantic and inspiring! Really lovely! She has a relaxed and positive energy that will be refreshing the morning of your wedding. I highly recommend Sally for your wedding day... and any other occasion you want to look even more gorgeous than you already are!

Cabo Rojo, pr Northport, NY, 00622

By appointment only
Location of (Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding